Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
This team has clearly quit on Taylor - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: This team has clearly quit on Taylor (/Thread-This-team-has-clearly-quit-on-Taylor)

Pages: 1 2 3

This team has clearly quit on Taylor - Trademark - 12-06-2020

You can see it. Jessie Bates is balling out obviously but he's wanting to get paid but this team has clearly quit on Taylor, I think this is his last season.

RE: This team has clearly quit on Taylor - Rubekahn29 - 12-06-2020

(12-06-2020, 07:47 PM)Trademark Wrote: You can see it. Jessie Bates is balling out obviously but he's wanting to get paid but this team has clearly quit on Taylor, I think this is his last season.

Yeah. How's your team down in Tampa doing? I know you're their number one fan. 

RE: This team has clearly quit on Taylor - jj22 - 12-06-2020

I know people believe the Bengals can attract a good HC (if they wanted to), but with the number of potential openings in 2021, the Bengals even with Burrow have to be on the bottom of candidates (who we would want) wish lists.

We'd be looking at another ZT. Someone no one else would have hired.

Someone with not enough of a resume to stand up to MB and the FO.

RE: This team has clearly quit on Taylor - impactplaya - 12-06-2020

(12-06-2020, 07:47 PM)Trademark Wrote: You can see it. Jessie Bates is balling out obviously but he's wanting to get paid but this team has clearly quit on Taylor, I think this is his last season.

Dont let.the homers and ZT fan club.read this
You will.be tarred and feathered for sure 
I mean.4 wins in 2 years 
Wow.everbody must really.going through a wall for Zac

RE: This team has clearly quit on Taylor - Trademark - 12-06-2020

(12-06-2020, 07:55 PM)impactplaya Wrote: Dont let.the homers and ZT fan club.read this
I mean.4 wins in 2 years 

Honestly they should try to get Fickell

RE: This team has clearly quit on Taylor - Whatever - 12-06-2020

Really, the only 2 guys that I could really call out today for lack of effort would be AJ and Hart.  The vast majority of these guys are playing hard, if for no other reason than to make a good impression to either hang on here next year or impress the other 31 teams.  The main issues are bad coaching and lack of talent.  Personally, Zac needs to be gone next year, but I don't think we need to create even more justification for that.  The results are the only justification needed.

RE: This team has clearly quit on Taylor - chopperbobby - 12-06-2020

(12-06-2020, 07:55 PM)impactplaya Wrote: Dont let.the homers and ZT fan club.read this
I mean.4 wins in 2 years 

He has already improved his record this year. I see that as progress. Next year we will have 3 wins. We are moving in the right direction. In Mike and Zack we trust.

RE: This team has clearly quit on Taylor - Chezaugie - 12-06-2020

Let me guess, ABBA is your favorite musical group.

RE: This team has clearly quit on Taylor - TheBengals - 12-06-2020

(12-06-2020, 08:11 PM)Trademark Wrote: Honestly they should try to get Fickell

I'm pulling for Einhorn. Joe

RE: This team has clearly quit on Taylor - BigPapaKain - 12-06-2020

(12-06-2020, 08:30 PM)TheBengals Wrote: I'm pulling for Einhorn. Joe

That was Finkle.

RE: This team has clearly quit on Taylor - Wes Mantooth - 12-06-2020

(12-06-2020, 08:55 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: That was Finkle.

Finkle is Einhorn.

RE: This team has clearly quit on Taylor - JSR18 - 12-06-2020

(12-06-2020, 08:11 PM)Trademark Wrote: Honestly they should try to get Fickell
Agreed! I said the same thing a week to 10 days ago!!!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

RE: This team has clearly quit on Taylor - fredtoast - 12-06-2020

(12-06-2020, 07:50 PM)jj22 Wrote: Someone with not enough of a resume to stand up to MB and the FO.

I don't know what you mean by "stand up to the front office" but Taylor had zero resume and they gave him $145 million worth of free agents this last offseason.

When we were looking to replace Marvin I always said e needed a proven coach to replace him, but when you have the coach with the worst record in the history of the league you can take a flyer on anyone.

Most of the fans around here mocked the Bengals when they hired an OC from the arena league, but Jay Gruden was on of the best OC we have had.  He was not much of a head coach, but he still has a couple of winning seasons and took Washington to the playoffs one year.

RE: This team has clearly quit on Taylor - jj22 - 12-06-2020

(12-06-2020, 09:08 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I don't know what you mean by "stand up to the front office" but Taylor had zero resume and they gave him $145 million worth of free agents this last offseason.

When it came to turning the roster over and trading vet players early in his tenure. When the foundation of the rebuild was being set. 

Before it got to the point leading players to get benched as time went on.

RE: This team has clearly quit on Taylor - bfine32 - 12-06-2020

"Anyone but Marvin" has not aged well.

RE: This team has clearly quit on Taylor - J24 - 12-06-2020

I don't know if the team has quit on Zack I just don't think Zack knows what the hell he is doing.

RE: This team has clearly quit on Taylor - HarleyDog - 12-06-2020

I didn’t see where anyone quit. Just some good guys trying their ass off to win a game. They were a little undisciplined, but it was fun to watch Steeler football in orange. We just got flagged. LOL I knew however, once Finley went in it was over. So that’s 2 QBs down on this OLs watch. Hope this helps convince MB that we have to fix this line and pay them when you do.

RE: This team has clearly quit on Taylor - TheFan - 12-06-2020

(12-06-2020, 09:59 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: I didn’t see where anyone quit. Just some good guys trying their ass off to win a game. They were a little undisciplined, but it was fun to watch Steeler football in orange. We just got flagged. LOL I knew however, once Finley went in it was over. So that’s 2 QBs down on this OLs watch. Hope this helps convince MB that we have to fix this line and pay them when you do.

It took you until then to know the game was over? Allen had like 6 yards of offense in the 2nd half before getting hurt. 

RE: This team has clearly quit on Taylor - wildcatnku24 - 12-06-2020

(12-06-2020, 09:00 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Finkle is Einhorn.

Your gun is sticking in my side  Sick

RE: This team has clearly quit on Taylor - wildcatnku24 - 12-06-2020

Examples?  I watched the game, and can't honestly say I saw quit anywhere.