Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 15 GameDay Thread - Steelers @ Bengals*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2020 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2020-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 15 GameDay Thread - Steelers @ Bengals*** (/Thread-Week-15-GameDay-Thread-Steelers-Bengals--26170)

RE: ***Week 15 GameDay Thread - Steelers @ Bengals*** - masonbengals fan - 12-22-2020

Wanting the highest pick possible but I'm certainly not going to ***** about beating that bunch. Great effort tonight.

RE: ***Week 15 GameDay Thread - Steelers @ Bengals*** - BengalsRocker - 12-22-2020

I swear the Stoolers were playing like this to keep Zac in Cincy.

RE: ***Week 15 GameDay Thread - Steelers @ Bengals*** - michaelsean - 12-22-2020

(12-22-2020, 01:36 AM)swilson3828 Wrote: ......and they keep winning and they're going to miss out on Sewell. They may have already

With Justin Fields looking like trash he may not go #2. Then we are definitely missing out on Sewell. Is there another QB that could go in the #2 slot? I don’t keep up very much with who is going when.

RE: ***Week 15 GameDay Thread - Steelers @ Bengals*** - rfaulk34 - 12-22-2020

(12-22-2020, 01:02 AM)Joelist Wrote: Sorry but the refs today are glowing with Stealer yellow.

Missed flagrant holding on Claypool play, Flagrant OPI on first Stealer TD, Roughing the passer, chop block, called REALLY weak PI on us.

My goodness man, you gotta stop. The refs didn't do anything glaringly bad. You may have made this post before the Smith breakup but that was handfighting that could have easily been a bad call DPI, but no flag. 

RE: ***Week 15 GameDay Thread - Steelers @ Bengals*** - Fan_in_Kettering - 12-22-2020

I hope Juju Smith-Schuster has nightmares about Von Bell for a long time. That kind of physical defensive play is how you win.

RE: ***Week 15 GameDay Thread - Steelers @ Bengals*** - Nicomo Cosca - 12-22-2020

Guys ZT wasn’t going anywhere anyway. Just enjoy beating the Steelers. It didn’t even hurt our draft position. FFS

RE: ***Week 15 GameDay Thread - Steelers @ Bengals*** - michaelsean - 12-22-2020

Seeing Jujubee get blown up on the highlights was satisfying.

RE: ***Week 15 GameDay Thread - Steelers @ Bengals*** - Nicomo Cosca - 12-22-2020

(12-22-2020, 01:40 AM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: I hope Juju Smith-Schuster has nightmares about Von Bell for a long time. That kind of physical defensive play is how you win.

Maybe he thinks twice about dancing on our logo now.

RE: ***Week 15 GameDay Thread - Steelers @ Bengals*** - Fan_in_Kettering - 12-22-2020

(12-22-2020, 01:39 AM)BengalsRocker Wrote: I swear the Stoolers were playing like this to keep Zac in Cincy.

In all seriousness, the Steelers are in trouble on offense. BIG trouble. For many years much of Pittsburgh’s offense has relied on perfect timing, especially crossing routes across the middle. The timing is off and it’s really hard to get back. Tonight Ben had a lot of incompletions on out routes too where the Steelers usually feast.

RE: ***Week 15 GameDay Thread - Steelers @ Bengals*** - bengaloo - 12-22-2020

Really good game. A total shocker I couldnt believe it. We even stepped up in the second half when we needed to, and that pi call against WJ3 was bullcrap.

Ryan Finley was a stud lol. His facial expression didnt change all night. He had that "ouch, wtf" look on his face. But he freaking did it, and made some huge runs. I cant imagine what Steelers fans around the country were thinking watching Ryan Finley make multiple huge runs, with that painful look on his face lol. I love it.

Gio was a stud, and the D played well. Lawson, Phillips and Alexander made some big plays, and the DL played pretty good. OL combo played well too. Good job they looked like pro worthy tonight.

Overall we played physical tonight and really smacked the Steelers in the face and I like it.

(12-22-2020, 01:05 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Did not like that call at all.

My problem with that play was that there was absolutely no receiving option in case a defender was there. One receiver (i think AJ) running straight down the field? He should have went 10-15 yards then came back or they should have someone running a drag across the field in case Finley needed to flip it for the first. 

A good coach has a play where that's an option. In this case, no option at all. 

RE: ***Week 15 GameDay Thread - Steelers @ Bengals*** - Bengalzona - 12-22-2020

Thanks to the Steelers for their cooperation tonight! ThumbsUp

(12-22-2020, 01:45 AM)bengaloo Wrote: Really good game. A total shocker I couldnt believe it. We even stepped up in the second half when we needed to, and that pi call against WJ3 was bullcrap.

Ryan Finley was a stud lol. His facial expression didnt change all night. He had that "ouch, wtf" look on his face. But he freaking did it, and made some huge runs. I cant imagine what Steelers fans around the country were thinking watching Ryan Finley make multiple huge runs, with that painful look on his face lol. I love it.

Gio was a stud, and the D played well. Lawson, Phillips and Alexander made some big plays, and the DL played pretty good. OL combo played well too. Good job they looked like pro worthy tonight.

Overall we played physical tonight and really smacked the Steelers in the face and I like it.

Yeah watching the highlights, I thought the PI call before their last TD was pretty bad and that was fourth down so let them cry about the one at the end of the game.

RE: ***Week 15 GameDay Thread - Steelers @ Bengals*** - Wyche'sWarrior - 12-22-2020

(12-22-2020, 01:37 AM)BengalsRocker Wrote: So about 90% or more fans want Zac outta here.

Then the sad sack beats a Steelers team on MNF.

WTF is seriously going on with this planet?!?

It's like there was some sort of celestial alignment tonight or something.... Hmm

This was much better playcalling by Zac! He called 41 run plays and only 13 pass plays.

RE: ***Week 15 GameDay Thread - Steelers @ Bengals*** - BengalFanInNJ - 12-22-2020

Bengals beat the Texans next week then they will lose Sewell.

(12-22-2020, 01:34 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Yes, clearly PI, but so was it clearly a hit to Finley's head that wasn't called. I thought the refs called a decent game for once against the Stoolers.

Yep, that was a bad missed call and on the replay, you can see a ref looking right at the play. 

(12-22-2020, 01:54 AM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: Bengals beat the Texans next week then they will lose Sewell.

Only if all the 4 win teams lose out.

RE: ***Week 15 GameDay Thread - Steelers @ Bengals*** - ah5 - 12-22-2020

(12-22-2020, 01:39 AM)BengalsRocker Wrote: I swear the Stoolers were playing like this to keep Zac in Cincy.
This was a conspiracy theory all week.

Sent from my BV9600 using Tapatalk

RE: ***Week 15 GameDay Thread - Steelers @ Bengals*** - ah5 - 12-22-2020

(12-22-2020, 01:54 AM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: Bengals beat the Texans next week then they will lose Sewell.
Not getting him anyways, the hype on fields is crazy.

Sent from my BV9600 using Tapatalk