Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Off Topic Forums (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Entertainment (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Entertainment)
+--- Thread: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** (/Thread-Walking-Dead-Thread-SPOILERS)

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - GMDino - 03-21-2016

(03-21-2016, 11:13 AM)GodFather Wrote: I definitely think Darryl will go because the new "Jesus" character is very similar to Darryl and he has really ran his course on the series. What more is he going to do to the storyline other than die?

(03-21-2016, 12:57 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: i dont understand how there are still fat people this far into the apocolypse

Carol looks to be losing it. Drayl too...  (hes cracking at least)

but i figured the Dr was screwed when she didnt listen. then it seemed she kinda got off with a warning. lol but loved she tried to finish her thought.

This sets up for either Daryl or Carol to meet Lucille rather than Glenn.

As to Denise I was tweeting "Don't do something stupid" and just turned to wife and said anyone who proclaims love or gives a lecture out in the open is going to die.

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - JustWinBaby - 03-21-2016

I'll be shocked if Carol gets the Lucille treatment - there would be such outrage over showing that done to a woman.

Speculation Daryl could go might be on point - he has become much more of a background character. Norman is doing other work now, and I doubt he'll want to continue on the show with what his role has been reduced to.

Carol flips out when Daryl gets Lucilled and BAM! [no pun intended] both characters are gone.

(03-21-2016, 12:57 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: i dont understand how there are still fat people this far into the apocolypse

Twinkies have unlimited shelf life....and with 99% of the population gone that's nearly an unlimited supply of twinkies for fat people.

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - XenoMorph - 03-21-2016

(03-21-2016, 02:05 PM)JustWinBaby Wrote: Twinkies have unlimited shelf life....and with 99% of the population gone that's nearly an unlimited supply of twinkies for fat people.

Woody Harrelson Disagrees.

[Image: dmzOdTYluTuHm.gif]

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - CKwi88 - 03-21-2016

It's between Daryl, Abraham, and Glenn for the Lucille treatment. I'd wager the probabilities are in that order.

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - GodFather - 03-21-2016

(03-21-2016, 12:57 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: i figured the Dr was screwed when she didnt listen. then it seemed she kinda got off with a warning. lol but loved she tried to finish her thought.

That was the time to call out for her best friend in the world Nurse Jackie!

(03-21-2016, 04:04 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: It's between Daryl, Abraham, and Glenn for the Lucille treatment. I'd wager the probabilities are in that order.

I'd say no to Abraham - most people would probably be happy he's gone, and that would not be the intended impact [there I go again with an unintended pun] of the moment.

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - GMDino - 03-21-2016

(03-21-2016, 04:09 PM)GodFather Wrote: That was the time to call out for her best friend in the world Nurse Jackie!

My wife kept calling her Zoey.  I guess that was the character's name on Nurse Jackie?

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - XenoMorph - 03-21-2016

(03-21-2016, 04:17 PM)JustWinBaby Wrote: I'd say no to Abraham - most people would probably be happy he's gone, and that would not be the intended impact [there I go again with an unintended pun] of the moment.

Plus his new founded bromance with Eugene

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - Beaker - 03-21-2016

To me, this sets up Daryl to be the Negan victim. He is feeling guilt over not having killed Dwight...who has now killed Denise. Then his best friend Carol runs off. I'd wager he is captured looking for Carol. Either that or Carol is captured and is about to be killed and Daryl volunteers to take her place.

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - rfaulk34 - 03-21-2016

(03-21-2016, 04:04 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: It's between Daryl, Abraham, and Glenn for the Lucille treatment. I'd wager the probabilities are in that order.

I'm still going with the fake out. 

Looks like he's going for Daryl, but whacks Abraham instead.

Expounding on my picks:

Daryl: Would definitely have the same impact on the fanbase as the death did in #100 of the comics. He's been in the background. Looks like next episode will focus on him. Has his other show.

Abraham: The back 9 of this season has given him some more depth. Would make for some drama with Rosita and Sasha present.

Glenn: Teasing it for long enough. 3rd time the charm? Comic material obviously. But they're on record (and have already) said they're deviating hard from the source material.

(03-21-2016, 06:48 PM)Beaker Wrote: To me, this sets up Daryl to be the Negan victim. He is feeling guilt over not having killed Dwight...who has now killed Denise. Then his best friend Carol runs off. I'd wager he is captured looking for Carol. Either that or Carol is captured and is about to be killed and Daryl volunteers to take her place.

From what I know of Negan, not his M.O. to change his mind. 

Whoever he picks is getting it. Nobody is gonna change his mind. 

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - BengalsRocker - 03-21-2016

(03-21-2016, 05:50 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Plus his new founded bromance with Eugene

Who wouldn't get in a bromance with Eugene?   

[Image: dwight-bite.png]
[Image: th?id=OIP.Maf482e5a50b2f8f1f6d23a1dbd132...0&pid=15.1]

(03-21-2016, 05:50 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Plus his new founded bromance with Eugene

Oh, I got the two confused.  But good point about the bromance.

Gotta keep Eugene around.  He's a potential MacGyver, just lazy and lacks confidence  Hilarious

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - eoxyod - 03-22-2016

Thoroughly enjoyed watching Denise die, which is something the show really shouldnt go for. They should have had a more significant character (to the audience) bite the bucket. But it sets up Glenn and Maggie leaving to stay at Hilltop. Apparently Kirkman was disappointed in himself for not having Abraham in All Out War so I am interested to see how he responds to it.

As for who dies via Lucille, it has to be either Glenn or Daryl. I don't know how Heath will end up with the crew unless they ditch his presence when they meet Negan

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - GMDino - 03-22-2016

(03-21-2016, 09:14 PM)JustWinBaby Wrote: Oh, I got the two confused.  But good point about the bromance.

Gotta keep Eugene around.  He's a potential MacGyver, just lazy and lacks confidence  Hilarious

However he is currently in stage 2.

Smirk

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - XenoMorph - 03-23-2016

(03-22-2016, 08:58 AM)GMDino Wrote: However he is currently in stage 2.

Smirk

very vital now with his idea of making bullets which probly means bad things for him

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - Bmoreblitz - 03-24-2016

Hearing that we won't know who gets Luciled until next season. Death scene supposed to be pov of the victim.

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - Beaker - 03-24-2016

(03-24-2016, 12:55 PM)Bmoreblitz Wrote: Hearing that we won't know who gets Luciled until next season. Death scene supposed to be pov of the victim.

Yup. Negan is going to play eenie, meanie, miney moe with Glenn, Maggie and Darryl. Then we will see the bat coming at your face from the victim's point of view, then black screen and cliff hanger until the first episode of next season.

(Its gonna be Darryl).