Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Off Topic Forums (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Entertainment (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Entertainment)
+--- Thread: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** (/Thread-Walking-Dead-Thread-SPOILERS)

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - XenoMorph - 03-28-2016

(03-28-2016, 03:32 PM)GodFather Wrote: Jesus will take his place, the two characters are very similar.

i dont know how the story goes in the comics... but are they in alexandria much longer?

if so they might as well let daryl go.

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - GodFather - 03-28-2016

(03-28-2016, 04:12 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: i dont know how the story goes in the comics... but are they in alexandria much longer?

if so they might as well let daryl go.

do you really want to know?

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - XenoMorph - 03-28-2016

(03-28-2016, 05:39 PM)GodFather Wrote: do you really want to know?

id be fine with knowning they dont stay still for long. generally but that was to introduce new things they are just learning of all the stuff and other settlements near by so i figure they might be there a while.

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - BengalsRocker - 03-28-2016

The only real criticism I have is when characters do something out of character.

It seems like this happens from episode to episode.

I know people get emotional and do things they wouldn't normally do... but sometimes it just gets ridiculous IMO.

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - BengalsRocker - 03-28-2016

(03-28-2016, 10:56 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: my real issue with it is the characters.. they arent very good. especially the mom lol  im sure it will get better first season was a short one so if this is a full season they might have time to flesh it out a bit more.

(03-28-2016, 01:37 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I'll continue to watch FTWD, but outside of the barber, I didn't like one character.  And maybe the guy the dope fiend met in lockup.  I think I liked him.
The Mom is like a bad Elisabeth Shue.  Granted she's the only one that has balls.  That Father is terrible.  What a moron.

I agree Ruben Blades as the barber is the best character.  So good I wish he was in TWD instead.

I don't mind the junkie and the Victor Strand character which is intriguing.

Everyone else sucks. 

I'm willing to give it this season just to see if it gets any better.  If not... then I'm done with it.

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - GreenCornBengal - 03-29-2016

I had never watched TWD before this month. I spent all of March watching TWD. Started from season one. Took weeks and caught all the way up.

Last nights episode was such shiiiiit! That finale better be good!

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - Bengalzona - 03-29-2016

"He'll be alright."

ThumbsUp

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - XenoMorph - 03-29-2016

(03-29-2016, 02:34 AM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: I had never watched TWD before this month. I spent all of March watching TWD. Started from season one. Took weeks and caught all the way up.

Last nights episode was such shiiiiit! That finale better be good!

Gotta set up things sometime. if they just did action packed after action packed episode the series would have been over in season 2 and everyone dead.

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - WeezyBengal - 03-29-2016

Well guys, I must admit.

After the second episode of this season, I think I have finally given up on this show. I got behind and im not sure that I feel like catching up.

The repetition that this show brings is just getting old. Move from one colonized place to another, fight bad guy, one of the main characters dies, repeat.

Maybe someone can change my mind. I havent seen any of this season other than the first two episodes, but I feel like this season is going in the direction of how many of the others went.

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - GodFather - 03-29-2016

(03-28-2016, 06:11 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: The only real criticism I have is when characters do something out of character.  

It seems like this happens from episode to episode.

I know people get emotional and do things they wouldn't normally do...  but sometimes it just gets ridiculous IMO.

If you really think about it, the show is nothing more than a giant soap opera set in an apocalyptic universe. It gets extremely campy at times.

(03-29-2016, 10:18 AM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Well guys, I must admit.

After the second episode of this season, I think I have finally given up on this show. I got behind and im not sure that I feel like catching up.

The repetition that this show brings is just getting old. Move from one colonized place to another, fight bad guy, one of the main characters dies, repeat.

Maybe someone can change my mind. I havent seen any of this season other than the first two episodes, but I feel like this season is going in the direction of how many of the others went.

i thought the first episode of this season was one of the best so far in terms of grand scale of things.

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - Bengalzona - 03-29-2016

(03-29-2016, 10:59 AM)GodFather Wrote: If you really think about it, the show is nothing more than a giant soap opera set in an apocalyptic universe. It gets extremely campy at times.

Frankly, I prefer the GoT soap opera.

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - rfaulk34 - 03-29-2016

(03-28-2016, 01:37 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I'll continue to watch FTWD, but outside of the barber, I didn't like one character.  And maybe the guy the dope fiend met in lockup.  I think I liked him.

The black dude that was locked up with the kid...whose house they went to in the end, has some potential to really **** things up. 

*fingers crossed*

(03-29-2016, 11:43 AM)Bengalzona Wrote: Frankly, I prefer the GoT soap opera.

GoT's is the historical documentation of the seven kingdoms told thru various characters accounts and points of views.

here listen to what martin says about it lol

lol

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - bengal_fan_in_toronto - 03-29-2016

that's how I felt about the first half of this season.  the back half has been better though, so give it a shot...

I'm by no means saying this is the greatest season ever, but it kept me entertained. 

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - BmorePat87 - 03-29-2016

You're judging too soon. This Alexandria storyline pans out nothing like the Prison. 

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - Nebuchadnezzar - 03-29-2016

I found it strange that Daryl tracked the Saviors who captured Glen and what's her name and was 20-25 yards from the little camp and then got caught. It seems so out of character for Daryl to do as well as that Military girl who was with him.

Just seems like bad writing to me and the writers were just looking for shock value rather than good writing.

Oh well, let's see how this works out.

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - BengalsRocker - 03-29-2016

(03-29-2016, 10:20 PM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: I found it strange that Daryl tracked the Saviors who captured Glen and what's her name and was 20-25 yards from the little camp and then got caught. It seems so out of character for Daryl to do as well as that Military girl who was with him.

Just seems like bad writing to me and the writers were just looking for shock value rather than good writing.

They do this kind of stuff all of the time with Daryl.

Now Carol is being sloppy and stupid. 

I mean...  am I supposed to believe that she can grab a car right outside the front gate and sneak out, but yet is not clever enough to remove the spiked poles from it?

Then she drives right up to a car that is loaded with strangers?

Stuff like this is just maddening. 

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - XenoMorph - 03-30-2016

(03-29-2016, 10:20 PM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: I found it strange that Daryl tracked the Saviors who captured Glen and what's her name and was 20-25 yards from the little camp and then got caught. It seems so out of character for Daryl to do as well as that Military girl who was with him.

either time in alexandria has dulled his survivor skills a bit or him and carol are starting to hit their breaking points.

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - michaelsean - 03-30-2016

(03-29-2016, 10:27 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: They do this kind of stuff all of the time with Daryl.

Now Carol is being sloppy and stupid. 

I mean...  am I supposed to believe that she can grab a car right outside the front gate and sneak out, but yet is not clever enough to remove the spiked poles from it?

Then she drives right up to a car that is loaded with strangers?

Stuff like this is just maddening. 

Just assume when women do inexplicable things that they are on their period.  Women don't mind that you make that assumption.