Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Off Topic Forums (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Entertainment (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Entertainment)
+--- Thread: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** (/Thread-Walking-Dead-Thread-SPOILERS)

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - bengal_fan_in_toronto - 11-24-2015

(11-24-2015, 12:46 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: makes prefect sense i even called it when it happened.   That dudes body fell on top of him. and got eaten and glenn being the super resourceful being that he is... found the one safe spot.

My surprise is all those people on watch all the time and no one notices the building falling apart.  smart plan would have been to take down those buildings near their wall for multiple reasons.. Gives them a better line of sight.  Prevents people from using a high ground a few yards from their wall. etc etcetc.

its insulting to the audience that not one of those walkers took a bite out of any part of him?  while he's lying there like a bozo screaming and crying?  not an ankle?  top of his head?  finger? toe?  ear? nuttin?

but this is the same character that busted out of the prison through walkers like he was Jim friggin Brown so i guess anything is possible with super glenn.

if Oscar the Grouch came busting out of that garbage can with a mini gun and started mowing down walkers it would have been more believable.

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - XenoMorph - 11-24-2015

(11-24-2015, 01:06 PM)bengal_fan_in_toronto Wrote: its insulting to the audience that not one of those walkers took a bite out of any part of him?  while he's lying there like a bozo screaming and crying?  not an ankle?  top of his head?  finger? toe?  ear? nuttin?

but this is the same character that busted out of the prison through walkers like he was Jim friggin Brown so i guess anything is possible with super glenn.

if Oscar the Grouch came busting out of that garbage can with a mini gun and started mowing down walkers it would have been more believable.

walkers always go for the easiest meal possible

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - bengal_fan_in_toronto - 11-25-2015

(11-24-2015, 04:38 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: walkers always go for the easiest meal possible

i know,  but he was right there in the middle of that mass...they grab and claw and there is no organization to their feeding especially when they get all riled up....i just find it hard to believe not a one took a bite out of him or scratched him for that matter.

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - Bmoreblitz - 11-25-2015

(11-25-2015, 11:49 AM)bengal_fan_in_toronto Wrote: i know,  but he was right there in the middle of that mass...they grab and claw and there is no organization to their feeding especially when they get all riled up....i just find it hard to believe not a one took a bite out of him or scratched him for that matter.

Glen is a ninja Ninja

(11-25-2015, 11:50 AM)Bmoreblitz Wrote: Glen is a ninja Ninja

seriously?  well, this changes everything now. Tongue

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - XenoMorph - 11-25-2015

(11-25-2015, 11:49 AM)bengal_fan_in_toronto Wrote: i know,  but he was right there in the middle of that mass...they grab and claw and there is no organization to their feeding especially when they get all riled up....i just find it hard to believe not a one took a bite out of him or scratched him for that matter.

If we are talking the realism of zombies here.... that might be the problem lol

From my understanding glenn does die sooner than later in the series. it just wasnt from walkers.

(11-25-2015, 01:13 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: If we are talking the realism of zombies here.... that might be the problem lol

From my understanding glenn does die sooner than later in the series.   it just wasnt from walkers.

thought i heard this new Negan (sp) character goes all baseball bat cray cray on him?  not sure if it was Bmore who mentioned that on the old board?  he seems to be in the know.

(11-25-2015, 02:41 PM)bengal_fan_in_toronto Wrote: thought i heard this new Negan (sp) character goes all baseball bat cray cray on him?  not sure if it was Bmore who mentioned that on the old board?  he seems to be in the know.

it was that or one of the wolves i think maybe the guy that morgan has locked up. yeah im just remember what Bmore said or trying to remember anyways.

nope your right it was Negan with the baseball bat.

kinda feels like playing clue

So maybe that is set up for the season finale.

wonder what will piss off fans more... Killing Glenn

Or

Making you think they killed Glenn for about 4 episodes.. .Show Glenn is alive then kill him off anyways.

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - BmorePat87 - 11-25-2015

They could also kill Daryl. He's getting his own show about bikes next year so who knows

(11-25-2015, 04:47 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: They could also kill Daryl. He's getting his own show about bikes next year so who knows

True isnt his entire character just an extra really as he was never part of the comics.???

but was his brother meryl?

(11-25-2015, 05:05 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: True isnt his entire character just an extra really as he was never part of the comics.???

but was his brother meryl?

neither

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - BengalHawk62 - 11-25-2015

My two cents of a prediction is Darryl gains his wings at the end of the season.  Carl also loses his eye here by the end of the season.

(11-25-2015, 06:55 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: My two cents of a prediction is Darryl gains his wings at the end of the season.  Carl also loses his eye here by the end of the season.

gonna be a fun season. they have cleaned up a lot of the alexandrians... and now that the wall is down im sure many more will parrish

(11-25-2015, 06:55 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: My two cents of a prediction is Darryl gains his wings at the end of the season.  Carl also loses his eye here by the end of the season.

[Image: TWD127Promo-Carl_716_1100_90.jpg]

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - Bmoreblitz - 11-25-2015

(11-25-2015, 06:55 PM)UBengalHawk62 Wrote: My two cents of a prediction is Darryl gains his wings at the end of the season.  Carl also loses his eye here by the end of the season.

Carl may lose his eye in the next episode or two. 

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - Aquapod770 - 11-25-2015

(11-25-2015, 10:38 PM)Bmoreblitz Wrote: Carl may lose his eye in the next episode or two. 

Legit question, does anyone actually like Carl in the TV show? I feel like 90% of fans can't stand his character.

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - eoxyod - 11-26-2015

Why aren't we talking about how awful Enid is

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - Bmoreblitz - 11-28-2015

Glen will live.....Negan will kill Daryl IMO

RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - Aquapod770 - 11-28-2015

(11-26-2015, 01:48 AM)eoxyod Wrote: Why aren't we talking about how awful Enid is

Because even thinking about her annoys me.