Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Official Bengals Free Agency Thread*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: ***Official Bengals Free Agency Thread*** (/Thread-Official-Bengals-Free-Agency-Thread)

RE: ***Official Bengals Free Agency Thread*** - BengalsRocker - 03-15-2021

(03-15-2021, 10:24 PM)chopperbobby Wrote: So many believe the way to build is in the draft. If you subscribe to this we are making great moves. We are setting up for top 3 drafts for the foreseeable future. After 22 years we should have 22 top 3 draft picks playing and be a power house.  Brown, Tobin, BLACKBURN 22 year rebuild plan.

22?

F that... we're going for 35!

Freedom 35 !

RE: ***Official Bengals Free Agency Thread*** - rfaulk34 - 03-15-2021

(03-15-2021, 08:12 PM)TSwigZ Wrote: Tyler Dragon saying we also low balled Kevin Zeitler

The dumbass Bengals organization thinks FA is coming in with a low offer and negotiating. Then another team comes along and offers actual money and the guy goes "see ya. wouldn't wanna be ya."

RE: ***Official Bengals Free Agency Thread*** - BengalsRocker - 03-15-2021

(03-15-2021, 10:23 PM)BengalsBong Wrote: That driver took out guys from both teams who is driving Taylor Mays?

Yes.  He needed the job.  Be careful when you go to your mailbox.

RE: ***Official Bengals Free Agency Thread*** - Bengalpool - 03-15-2021

(03-15-2021, 10:28 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: The Bengals are the most predictable franchise in SPORTS history. 

Fixed.

RE: ***Official Bengals Free Agency Thread*** - masonbengals fan - 03-15-2021

1st day free agency disaster is almost in the books.

RE: ***Official Bengals Free Agency Thread*** - Murdock2420 - 03-15-2021

(03-15-2021, 10:28 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: 22?

F that...  we're going for 35!

Freedom 35 !

[Image: trailerparkboys_freedom35_sixpack.jpg]
I legit think Bubbles, Julian and Ricky could run this team better then the Brown/Blackburn crooks.

RE: ***Official Bengals Free Agency Thread*** - Billy_Bengal - 03-15-2021

Mikey must be waiting for his stimulus check to hit his bank account

RE: ***Official Bengals Free Agency Thread*** - Nicomo Cosca - 03-15-2021

(03-15-2021, 10:17 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: Can the Front Office at least splurge for a Madden '92 type ambulance that runs over players when they come to scoop Burrow off the turf?

[Image: fqgbzzxtvawtohsyw9ma.gif]

LOL

This at least made me chuckle. All you can do is laugh at this point. What a pathetic excuse for a pro franchise.

Herbert is going to ball out this year while Burrow is getting his dick beat into the dirt. Idk how anyone with even a modicum of intelligence could defend this team anymore.

RE: ***Official Bengals Free Agency Thread*** - George Cantstandya - 03-15-2021

(03-15-2021, 10:29 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: The dumbass Bengals organization thinks FA is coming in with a low offer and negotiating. Then another team comes along and offers actual money and the guy goes "see ya. wouldn't wanna be ya."

Well I do have to wonder if might have been, "Been there done that, no thanks."

RE: ***Official Bengals Free Agency Thread*** - Nicomo Cosca - 03-15-2021

(03-15-2021, 10:21 PM)samhain Wrote: If they wanted to fire Anarumo, they should have just done it. No need to strip his defense of two major contributors and let him embarrass himself any further.

I wonder if the DC in NY will let him use all his moves...

RE: ***Official Bengals Free Agency Thread*** - KillerGoose - 03-15-2021

(03-15-2021, 10:31 PM)Billy_Bengal Wrote: Mikey must be waiting for his stimulus check to hit his bank account

No ones told him he doesn’t qualify yet.

RE: ***Official Bengals Free Agency Thread*** - Whatever - 03-15-2021

(03-15-2021, 10:18 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Gotta love not signing anyone to the worst roster in the NFL and watching the two best FA players you had leave the team....

I mean who wants to win

Yeah, I mean, FA is already over.

I'd rather look at the group they sign than play chicken little whenever any FA signs with one of the other teams in the league.

RE: ***Official Bengals Free Agency Thread*** - rfaulk34 - 03-15-2021

(03-15-2021, 08:29 PM)Synric Wrote: Im betting there's going to be a run on Offensive Lineman end of the first and start of the second. Might not be an offensive tackle by pick #38.

No doubt about it. In an average year, 4 or 5 will go in the first. With this years class being so good/deep, they're gonna fly off the board. 

RE: ***Official Bengals Free Agency Thread*** - samhain - 03-15-2021

So, does this mean that players are wise to Zac Taylor and his staff being out of their depth?

I think not firing him and his boys was a huge mistake on the family's part. Nobody with options wants to play for this clown because he's not NFL HC material in any way.Maybe Louie Slapnuts running a respected vet like Dunlap out of town had some repercussions around the league.

We're going to have to endure another season of this crap before we have another shot at getting better, and with that we move one step closer to ether a huge contract for Burrow, Burrow getting broken like Luck, or Burrow tiring of the second-rate crap and leaving when the team runs out of options.

RE: ***Official Bengals Free Agency Thread*** - hollodero - 03-15-2021

(03-15-2021, 10:27 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Yeah to Bengals Head Coach 2022 because he is young and needs more time time to build his team around Burrow and also because he needs more time and because they fired Marvin for him and also because he needs more time.   Ninja

Also Burrow will be injured again next year and so he might also need some more time to actually work with a non-injured Burrow. 

RE: ***Official Bengals Free Agency Thread*** - NATI BENGALS - 03-15-2021

RE: ***Official Bengals Free Agency Thread*** - Murdock2420 - 03-15-2021

(03-15-2021, 10:33 PM)Whatever Wrote: Yeah, I mean, FA is already over.

I'd rather look at the group they sign than play chicken little whenever any FA signs with one of the other teams in the league.

Yes it actually is for the upgrades at offensive line but hey if you are happy with XSF and Jordan types protecting the franchise and letting your one good pass rusher go and then realizing no matter what DE they eventually sign, it is a downgrade from what you had cool, I'm happy for you.

After 30 plus years of failure, I'm not willing to give them the benefit of the doubt or wait around. 

They completely botched this and anyone with half a brain can see that. 

RE: ***Official Bengals Free Agency Thread*** - Nately120 - 03-15-2021

(03-15-2021, 10:24 PM)chopperbobby Wrote: So many believe the way to build is in the draft. If you subscribe to this we are making great moves. We are setting up for top 3 drafts for the foreseeable future. After 22 years we should have 22 top 3 draft picks playing and be a power house.  Brown, Tobin, BLACKBURN 22 year rebuild plan.

I'd wager we have the only GM who got to make damn near 20 top 5 draft picks. 

RE: ***Official Bengals Free Agency Thread*** - BrownAssClown - 03-15-2021

You know the Bengals brain trust are deep in the bowels of PBS working on their master plan as we speak and everything to this point is exactly how they have planned their free agency to go. I, for one, am SUPER STOKED! to see what they have in store for us! You know it's going to be great, just you wait! We will be kicking ourselves for ever doubting them, just you wait and see!!! SUPER STOKED!!!! Like a million Christmases rolled into one!!!

.....either that or they are sabotaging the team, like that lady in Major League, so when the lease is up, they can easily leave Cincinnati.

RE: ***Official Bengals Free Agency Thread*** - mas_fuerte - 03-15-2021

(03-15-2021, 10:31 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: LOL

This at least made me chuckle. All you can do is laugh at this point. What a pathetic excuse for a pro franchise.

Herbert is going to ball out this year while Burrow is getting his dick beat into the dirt. Idk how anyone with even a modicum of intelligence could defend this team anymore.

I feel so bad for Burrow, man. He deserves so much more than this dumpster fire of a franchise is giving him.