Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
And so this morning... - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Off Topic Forums (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Klotsch (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Klotsch)
+--- Thread: And so this morning... (/Thread-And-so-this-morning)

And so this morning... - grampahol - 03-17-2021

The house was kind of cold and I decided to turn on the oven to take off some of the chill. About an hour later I thought the house was on fire! Luckily it wasn't, but someone, probably the old woman left a plastic spatula in the oven and it of course fell to the bottom right above the gas flame.. I scraped it all off nd ran the fans with the window and doors open for a few hours..right back to cold inside.. I'm in South Carolina where it feels like early spring in Ohio for christs sake! Where the hell is global warming? I know..Chinese hoax to get me to burn down the house and be more fuel efficient.. 

RE: And so this morning... - SunsetBengal - 03-17-2021

You heat your house with the cooking oven?

RE: And so this morning... - grampahol - 03-17-2021

(03-17-2021, 06:52 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: You heat your house with the cooking oven?

Just occasionally since I sit close to the kitchen most days.. I don't usually have a plastic spatula in it though.. Oh well.. I didn't like that particular spatula anyway.. Handle was too thin..

RE: And so this morning... - fredtoast - 03-17-2021

Don't blame your wife.

We all know you were giving her "the spatula treatment" and got distracted

[Image: AuntJemimaTreatment.gif]

RE: And so this morning... - fredtoast - 03-17-2021

(03-17-2021, 06:57 PM)grampahol Wrote: Oh well.. I didn't like that particular spatula anyway.. Handle was too thin..

[Image: Michael-Scott-The-Office-Thats-What-She-Said-Meme.jpg]

And so this morning... - BenZoo2 - 03-17-2021

(03-17-2021, 06:57 PM)grampahol Wrote: Just occasionally since I sit close to the kitchen most days.. I don't usually have a plastic spatula in it though.. Oh well.. I didn't like that particular spatula anyway.. Handle was too thin..

[Image: giphy.gif]

You need to check this place out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RE: And so this morning... - bfine32 - 03-17-2021

What's the word I'm looking for...........

Dumbass

RE: And so this morning... - XenoMorph - 03-18-2021

I have burned several pots/pans by turning on the wrong burner for the teapot

smell is horrible

RE: And so this morning... - grampahol - 03-19-2021

You guys do know that most ovens are kind of dark inside? That was the key.. First I removed a pan with some stuff on it.. The old woman likes to use the oven for storage for some strange reason so I always check it, but I didn't used to get on my hands and knees to look way in the back on the very bottom.. I guess I will from now on..   Yeah, I know..hands and knees, back, bottom... Make your childish jokes and get it out of your systems while the getting's good.. LOL

RE: And so this morning... - grampahol - 03-19-2021

[Image: Michael-Scott-The-Office-Thats-What-She-Said-Meme.jpg]

What's the matter Fred? Run out of poopoo jokes here?