Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Background at top of home page - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Off Topic Forums (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: News, Help & Feedback (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-News-Help-Feedback)
+--- Thread: Background at top of home page (/Thread-Background-at-top-of-home-page)

Background at top of home page - Devils Advocate - 10-21-2015

Who's the MFer that did this?

Nice!

Classic image of AD showing the emotion that people gripe about. Whoever came up with this idea deserves some rep.

RE: Background at top of home page - djs7685 - 10-21-2015

I bet $17 that it was WhoDeyWho.

RE: Background at top of home page - Devils Advocate - 10-21-2015

(10-21-2015, 03:42 PM)djs7685 Wrote: I bet $17 that it was WhoDeyWho.

Well he deserves some rep for the image. 

RE: Background at top of home page - Tiger Teeth - 10-21-2015

I like it.

RE: Background at top of home page - SteelCitySouth - 10-21-2015

Really...I think it's horrid. I say that not as a Steelers fan but as a person with eyes.

(10-21-2015, 04:16 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Really...I think it's horrid.  I say that not as a Steelers fan but as a person with eyes.

Yeah, but no one takes you seriously.   Ninja

RE: Background at top of home page - 6andcounting - 10-21-2015

(10-21-2015, 04:16 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Really...I think it's horrid. I say that not as a Steelers fan but as a person with eyes.
I was gonna joke that it would look better with Big Ben, but I think a serious complaint is more appropriate than a homer joke.

RE: Background at top of home page - djs7685 - 10-21-2015

Not sure if it was changed in the last 15 minutes again, but if not....

It's poorly optimized for desktop viewing. Now that I'm on my phone it's one centered image but when I was on my computer, the image started over again near the right side and it looked pretty bad.

RE: Background at top of home page - 6andcounting - 10-21-2015

(10-21-2015, 04:43 PM)djs7685 Wrote: Not sure if it was changed in the last 15 minutes again, but if not....

It's poorly optimized for desktop viewing. Now that I'm on my phone it's one centered image but when I was on my computer, the image started over again near the right side and it looked pretty bad.

I thought it was a white pug in a pink collar on the right side until I saw the left where it was Andy's hand. Tell me his thumb and index fingers don't look like ears and his middle finger is a nose. Ha!

RE: Background at top of home page - Bengalholic - 10-21-2015

(10-21-2015, 03:36 PM)Devils Advocate Wrote: Who's the MFer that did this?

Nice!

Classic image of AD showing the emotion that people gripe about. Whoever came up with this idea deserves some rep.

(10-21-2015, 03:52 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: I like it.

Thanks. It seems a couple of people are saying the image isn't fitting correctly on their desktop, though it fit perfectly on mine, so I'll take a look at the size issue and get it back up later, perhaps a slightly different version.

RE: Background at top of home page - treee - 10-21-2015

What is it? It's not showing up on my computer or phone.

Well, now it's gone on my comp too.

RE: Background at top of home page - Bengalholic - 10-21-2015

(10-21-2015, 07:09 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Well, now it's gone on my comp too.

Yeah, I took it down to re-size and tweak it a little.

I'll try to get it back up tomorrow and see how it looks.

RE: Background at top of home page - SteelCitySouth - 10-22-2015

(10-21-2015, 05:25 PM)treee Wrote: What is it? It's not showing up on my computer or phone.

Lucky bastard.