Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Texas Governor Is Pissed At Biden's Border Policies - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Off Topic Forums (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Politics & Religion 2.0 (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Politics-Religion-2-0)
+--- Thread: Texas Governor Is Pissed At Biden's Border Policies (/Thread-Texas-Governor-Is-Pissed-At-Biden-s-Border-Policies)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Texas Governor Is Pissed At Biden's Border Policies - BFritz21 - 04-02-2021

Since everyone thinks that Biden has the border crisis under control and since nobody seems to care too much about the toll it's taking on the citizens and states of this country, here's Texas governor Abott slamming Biden's immigration policies.

[video=facebook][/video]

The governor is pissed about human trafficking, drug cartels, gangs, and everything else.  He says Biden's open border policy is causing lots of problems.  

The Texas officers found a 14-year-old girl that was being smuggled into this country that had been raped by her smuggler and smugglers dumped a 6-month old baby into the river.

The governor goes into how Biden's in violation of federal law by cramming so many people into those immigration centers.  

Like I said, Biden's bringing hell to our borders.

RE: Texas Governor Is Pissed At Biden's Border Policies - Belsnickel - 04-02-2021

One, Biden doesn't have an open border policy. Two, no one, at least no one on here, thinks Biden has the border crisis under control. But hey, let's not let facts get in the way of our world view.

RE: Texas Governor Is Pissed At Biden's Border Policies - NATI BENGALS - 04-02-2021

I blame the open border party.

You know... The one who keeps talking about it and advertising it to the world even though it’s not a real thing

RE: Texas Governor Is Pissed At Biden's Border Policies - GMDino - 04-02-2021

(04-02-2021, 08:04 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: I blame the open border party.

You know... The one who keeps talking about it and advertising it to the world even though it’s not a real thing.
Cool

Quote:Humor is just truth, only faster!

— Gilda Radner

RE: Texas Governor Is Pissed At Biden's Border Policies - Au165 - 04-02-2021

(04-02-2021, 06:56 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: One, Biden doesn't have an open border policy. Two, no one, at least no one on here, thinks Biden has the border crisis under control. But hey, let's not let facts get in the way of our world view.

Didn't you hear?! Cartels, smuggling, human trafficking, and gangs all popped up in the last 3 months!

Also, I heard Abbott believes the green new deal may have something to do with it as well.

RE: Texas Governor Is Pissed At Biden's Border Policies - Nately120 - 04-02-2021

Why should Biden care about a red state?

RE: Texas Governor Is Pissed At Biden's Border Policies - BigPapaKain - 04-02-2021

I am Jack's over inflated sense of righteousness.

RE: Texas Governor Is Pissed At Biden's Border Policies - treee - 04-02-2021

I can't take anything abbott says seriously. Easily one of the most partisan and reprehensible governors.

RE: Texas Governor Is Pissed At Biden's Border Policies - Tiger Teeth - 04-03-2021

The same Abbott that blamed Biden for the massive power outage? Oh...

RE: Texas Governor Is Pissed At Biden's Border Policies - Tiger Teeth - 04-03-2021

(04-02-2021, 02:45 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Since everyone thinks that Biden has the border crisis under control and since nobody seems to care too much about the toll it's taking on the citizens and states of this country, here's Texas governor Abott slamming Biden's immigration policies.

[video=facebook][/video]

The governor is pissed about human trafficking, drug cartels, gangs, and everything else.  He says Biden's open border policy is causing lots of problems.  

The Texas officers found a 14-year-old girl that was being smuggled into this country that had been raped by her smuggler and smugglers dumped a 6-month old baby into the river.

The governor goes into how Biden's in violation of federal law by cramming so many people into those immigration centers.  

Like I said, Biden's bringing hell to our borders.

Guess we ALL better listen to you then.  You have such credible sources.  Gov. Abbott and his buddy Sean Costello.  LMAO

The hatred from the OP is really getting old. But does serve for entertainment, I guess.

RE: Texas Governor Is Pissed At Biden's Border Policies - Belsnickel - 04-03-2021

(04-03-2021, 08:13 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: The hatred from the OP is really getting old. But does serve for entertainment, I guess.

I can't laugh at him, though. It's just pity at this point for me.

RE: Texas Governor Is Pissed At Biden's Border Policies - samhain - 04-03-2021

Why would anyone care what Greg Abbott thinks about anything? His big bad red state, run by big bad red tough guys like him just got it's ass handed to it by an ice storm that any state north of Tennessee would have handled as a week of inconvenience. He and his right-wing pals got busy quick-on blaming people they always blame for everything. Well, except for Ted Cruz, Ted Cruz said f-it then took a luxury vacay in Cancun while his constituents died.

Abbot is a poster child screwup governor. Hopefully his new attempts at Jim Crow laws cost him and his party an election down the road. He can go down as the loser Trump ball-licker that did the impossible: ie turning the red stronghold of Texas blue.

RE: Texas Governor Is Pissed At Biden's Border Policies - hollodero - 04-03-2021

(04-03-2021, 08:13 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: The hatred from the OP is really getting old.  But does serve for entertainment, I guess.

For me, it serves as an example to the world what a two party system ultimately leads to. To untarnished fanatism.

RE: Texas Governor Is Pissed At Biden's Border Policies - Stewy - 04-03-2021

(04-02-2021, 08:39 AM)treee Wrote: I can't take anything abbott says seriously. Easily one of the most partisan and reprehensible governors.

(04-03-2021, 08:09 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: The same Abbott that blamed Biden for the massive power outage?  Oh...
Abbott is an absolute disgrace.

(04-03-2021, 11:10 AM)samhain Wrote: Why would anyone care what Greg Abbott thinks about anything?  His big bad red state, run by big bad red tough guys like him just got it's ass handed to it by an ice storm that any state north of Tennessee would have handled as a week of inconvenience.  He and his right-wing pals got busy quick-on blaming people they always blame for everything.  Well, except for Ted Cruz, Ted Cruz said f-it then took a luxury vacay in Cancun while his constituents died.  

Abbot is a poster child screwup governor.  Hopefully his new attempts at Jim Crow laws cost him and his party an election down the road.  He can go down as the loser Trump ball-licker that did the impossible: ie turning the red stronghold of Texas blue.

I realize you aren't meaning it this way, but it sounds like you're saying "Texans got what they deserved".  There are millions of people here who did not vote for these guys, who suffered as well.

One a side note:  You have a bucket load of anger and hatred there.  You're going to give yourself a stroke if you don't watch it.

RE: Texas Governor Is Pissed At Biden's Border Policies - BFritz21 - 04-03-2021

(04-03-2021, 08:11 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Guess we ALL better listen to you then.  You have such credible sources.  Gov. Abbott and his buddy Sean Costello.  LMAO

(04-03-2021, 08:13 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: The hatred from the OP is really getting old.  But does serve for entertainment, I guess.

(04-03-2021, 09:40 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: I can't laugh at him, though. It's just pity at this point for me.

(04-03-2021, 01:53 PM)hollodero Wrote: For me, it serves as an example to the world what a two party system ultimately leads to. To untarnished fanatism.

So all of you think you understand what's going on at the border better than THE ACTUAL GOVERNOR?!

RE: Texas Governor Is Pissed At Biden's Border Policies - Nately120 - 04-03-2021

(04-03-2021, 02:31 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: So all of you think you understand what's going on at the border better than THE ACTUAL GOVERNOR?!

Wait, so now politicians are smarter than us?

RE: Texas Governor Is Pissed At Biden's Border Policies - hollodero - 04-03-2021

(04-03-2021, 02:31 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: So all of you think you understand what's going on at the border better than THE ACTUAL GOVERNOR?!

Nah, your border is probably a mess, as it always was.

That being said, I learned not to trust american politicians too much. They always spin things their way, or their party's way. Eg. this guy Abbott blamed power outages on the not-implemented green new deal, he deserves no confidence.

I think I understand you though. You hate liberals and you're completely immovable on that, you digest and parrot every point made against anything democrat and you're completely ill suited to lead any kind of sincere debate. 
Which is not about your politics. You create thread after thread where you find zero support, including none from your fellow conservative leaning posters, due to the extremes of your unbridled partisanship and your complete lack of any reflection.

RE: Texas Governor Is Pissed At Biden's Border Policies - BigPapaKain - 04-03-2021

I know a bunch of people who live near the border and they're saying he's full of shit. I'm betting they know more than he does.

RE: Texas Governor Is Pissed At Biden's Border Policies - BFritz21 - 04-03-2021

(04-03-2021, 02:42 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Wait, so now politicians are smarter than us?
About things happening in their states that none of us are near?  Absolutely.  
(04-03-2021, 02:45 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: I know a bunch of people who live near the border and they're saying he's full of shit. I'm betting they know more than he does.

So all of the photos and videos of the people in the cages Biden built are fake?

What are they saying is going on?