Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Uniform Video - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: Uniform Video (/Thread-Uniform-Video)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: Uniform Video - Truck_1_0_1_ - 04-19-2021

(04-19-2021, 09:34 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Current prices;

‘Legend’ - basically a T-shirt $90 (garbage)

‘Game’ - cheap screen printed $120 (don’t recommend these)

‘Limited’ - replicas with stitched numbers and names $150 (these are the best value imo)

‘Elite’ - closest to the on field jerseys the players wear you can buy $325 (never had one, I’ve thought about it but they come with the short sleeves like the authentic have)

Limited is indeed the best value, but nothing touches the Elite; once you get one, you can't go back lol (it's why I wanted the Chinese knockoff Hubbard jersey so badly last year, 'cause they were SO DAMN EXPENSIVE).

My Whitworth is the Reebok upper-end and my Dunlap is the Elite, not the Vapour and I can say without hyperbole, that they shit on all the other ones LOL

EDIT* And also, while the Nike Elites have the really-nice fit, the Reeboks are the much better jerseys, IMO; they look better, breathe better and (appear to be) made with better materials.

Uniform Video - ochocincos - 04-19-2021

(04-19-2021, 08:38 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Well the good thing is you can ask them to put whatever name and number you want on it, and they will.

I didn’t see that option available yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RE: Uniform Video - Bengalitis - 04-19-2021

No cancer pink or camo military uniforms? waaaaaaaaaaaah...

RE: Uniform Video - PDub80 - 04-19-2021

(04-19-2021, 06:30 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Did you try on the rep or the authentic? Does the rep drape like the old ones? 

The $150 one is what we had to try on.

So, NO, no draping at all. In fact, I told Elizabeth that it was immediately apparent after putting it on how nice and light it fit. It was AMAZING compared to the old jersey. She was super friendly and genuinely wanting feedback on everything. She also remarked that they specifically wanted ti avoid all of the patchiness and blocking of the last jersey.

The old one was like a boxy blanket due to all of the structured paneling on them. This truly felt like a high end, comfortable garment. It's a jersey, but wears like a thicker T shirt, but it's light weight.

I would definitely get 1 size up from your usual shirt size.

RE: Uniform Video - PDub80 - 04-19-2021

(04-19-2021, 09:24 PM)Fulcher_33 Wrote: Not sure which Jersey you tried on Saturday but for 150 the material might have been nice, but was the names +numbers tackle twill stitched?

They were stitched, yes. No vinyl graphics or applied cheap stuff on any of it. And the stitching was super clean. No joke, everything felt premium and high end. I thought they gave us the $300 or whatever jerseys by the feel, fit, & finish, but they were the $150 ones.

RE: Uniform Video - rct3 - 04-19-2021

The black on black is nice but honestly the black tops and white bottoms is not a good look imo.

RE: Uniform Video - J24 - 04-20-2021

Love them! Only complaint is I would have loved an orange pants combo.

RE: Uniform Video - OUatown - 04-20-2021

5-12. Who cares

RE: Uniform Video - Amalone002 - 04-20-2021

Ordered all 3 jerseys (from overseas of course, not paying for them over priced jerseys). Love the black And orange ones the most.

RE: Uniform Video - XenoMorph - 04-20-2021

(04-19-2021, 11:11 PM)PDub80 Wrote: They were stitched, yes. No vinyl graphics or applied cheap stuff on any of it. And the stitching was super clean. No joke, everything felt premium and high end. I thought they gave us the $300 or whatever jerseys by the feel, fit, & finish, but they were the $150 ones.

but it looks like it was designed by a 5 year old

RE: Uniform Video - Tomkat - 04-20-2021

(04-20-2021, 05:08 AM)Older Than You Too Wrote: It's funny, because that record will happen until the loser Taylor and his idiot staff are fired.

Also funny that the the vast majority of users in the leak thread hated the "E-Bay Unis," but now that they are official, everyone went full homertard.

That's because the official uni's look considerably better than the cheap, knock-off TEE SHIRT that was leaked on Ebay.
You seem to be one of those "eternal pessimists" that we really don't need any more of, around here.

RE: Uniform Video - PDub80 - 04-20-2021

(04-20-2021, 09:07 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: but it looks like it was designed by a 5 year old

I think fashion is in the eye of the beholder. It seemed like the majority of people really love them. Maybe they will grow on you in time!

RE: Uniform Video - BacknDaDey - 04-20-2021

I'm in the small group that wished they had also included orange pants too. I think orange pants with white jersey or black jersey would have been nice also. Heck, even orange and orange might have looked good. Four pants and three jerseys would be awesome. Hopefully they consider it later on. Damn the creamsicle comments. There are college teams that go orange and orange. It's not like they would wear them all the time. They already have the primary colors picked for home and away games.

RE: Uniform Video - Big Boss - 04-20-2021

Oddly enough, I like the black jersey with the white pants/orange stripes.

All black and all white are still the best combos, though.

RE: Uniform Video - Fulcher_33 - 04-20-2021

(04-20-2021, 11:33 AM)Big Boss Wrote: Oddly enough, I like the black jersey with the white pants/orange stripes.  

All black and all white are still the best combos, though.

I agree, but the more I look at the Bates picture with the Orange Jersey and White pants/Orange Socks its growing on me. As an Alternate I think im starting to like it. 

Just ordered my Black Burrow. I will wait to order Bates whenever it's offered or we can customize. 

RE: Uniform Video - TheLeonardLeap - 04-20-2021

There's one part of this photo I really don't like, though....

[Image: EzatoM5XsAAUsAI?format=png&name=small]

RE: Uniform Video - Amalone002 - 04-20-2021

(04-20-2021, 11:51 AM)Fulcher_33 Wrote: I agree, but the more I look at the Bates picture with the Orange Jersey and White pants/Orange Socks its growing on me. As an Alternate I think im starting to like it. 

Just ordered my Black Burrow. I will wait to order Bates whenever it's offered or we can customize. 

I got my bates jersey on the way.  They aren't selling them in stores?

RE: Uniform Video - Fulcher_33 - 04-20-2021

(04-20-2021, 11:54 AM)Amalone002 Wrote: I got my bates jersey on the way.  They aren't selling them in stores?
On the Nflshop they dont offer Bates in the new style yet Limited or Elite anyway that I saw. And there is no custom option in the new style either.

Where did you get yours?

RE: Uniform Video - GreenCornBengal - 04-20-2021

(04-20-2021, 11:54 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: There's one part of this photo I really don't like, though....

[Image: EzatoM5XsAAUsAI?format=png&name=small]

Agreed, Joe got weak stubble game.

RE: Uniform Video - Truck_1_0_1_ - 04-20-2021

(04-20-2021, 12:06 PM)Fulcher_33 Wrote: On the Nflshop they dont offer Bates in the new style yet Limited or Elite anyway that I saw. And there is no custom option in the new style either.

Where did you get yours?

He got fake, Chinese Knockoffs.