Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Ravens @ Cardinals Game Day - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Rival Talk (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Rival-Talk)
+--- Thread: Ravens @ Cardinals Game Day (/Thread-Ravens-Cardinals-Game-Day)

Pages: 1 2

Ravens @ Cardinals Game Day - QueenCitySouth - 10-26-2015

MNF on ESPN. All game thoughts go here.

RE: Ravens @ Cardinals Game Day - tigerseye - 10-26-2015

I predict they'll peck each others brains in. ba dumpt. Thank you thank you. I'll be here all week.

RE: Ravens @ Cardinals Game Day - StLucieBengal - 10-26-2015

I predict the Ravens will not cover anyone.

And that steve smith will be mad.

RE: Ravens @ Cardinals Game Day - BmorePat87 - 10-26-2015

lol, nice job, refs. Urschel looks right at the ref and reports as eligible. He gets the completion and they throw a flag for him being an ineligible receiver. Harbaugh yells at them because he reported as eligible. Film shows he most definitely did.

Ravens get screwed with this play when it is used against and by them, lol.

RE: Ravens @ Cardinals Game Day - cinci4life - 10-26-2015

(10-26-2015, 09:52 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: lol, nice job, refs. Urschel looks right at the ref and reports as eligible. He gets the completion and they throw a flag for him being an ineligible receiver. Harbaugh yells at them because he reported as eligible. Film shows he most definitely did.

Ravens get screwed with this play when it is used against and by them, lol.

Well there's your make up call. Toe was clearly on the line and in fact you could see the mark left. Should have been a touchback.

RE: Ravens @ Cardinals Game Day - Aquapod770 - 10-26-2015

Now when the Ravens lose their fans can blame it on the refs not letting them have a play that gained 2 yards.

RE: Ravens @ Cardinals Game Day - Brownshoe - 10-26-2015

Steve Smith still plays like a beast. He's easily a top 10 receiver still.

Looked like #72 got away with a hold on that td run.

(10-26-2015, 10:26 PM)Aquapod770 Wrote: Now when the Ravens lose their fans can blame it on the refs not letting them have a play that gained 2 yards.

No, but to be fair, it was a 12 yard swing because of the penalty. 

though I will have some choice words for them after the fumble call and that "PI" call.

RE: Ravens @ Cardinals Game Day - Aquapod770 - 10-26-2015

(10-26-2015, 10:37 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: No, but to be fair, it was a 12 yard swing because of the penalty. 

True true. Refs have been extra bad this year.

RE: Ravens @ Cardinals Game Day - michaelsean - 10-26-2015

Carson throws 20 yard fades on 3 and 1 twice. Still the same, baby baby still the same.

(10-26-2015, 10:43 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: though I will have some choice words for them after the fumble call and that "PI" call.

The fumble could have gone either way. The PI was blatantly obvious.

Speaking of obvious PI.

Good news for Flacco. Nobody is hiring Tresman away to be their head coach.

RE: Ravens @ Cardinals Game Day - Brownshoe - 10-26-2015

Wow.... They didn't call that play dead after the RB layed on the defender for 2 seconds?

I didn't have any legitimate criticism against the refs, I was speaking in jest before, but how did they not stop forward progress on that? I get that his knee never went down, but how long does the defender have to hold him in place until they decide it was stopped?

RE: Ravens @ Cardinals Game Day - CKwi88 - 10-26-2015

(10-26-2015, 11:33 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: Wow.... They didn't call that play dead after the RB layed on the defender for 2 seconds?

Yeah, it looked even worse in slow mo. But the defender shouldn't let go till he hears that whistle. 

(10-26-2015, 11:33 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: Yeah, it looked even worse in slow mo. But the defender shouldn't let go till he hears that whistle. 

True, you're taught to keep playing until the whistle is blown, but man...

A lot like this play from the 2010 playoffs in the sense that you play until the whistle is blown

That should have been blown dead. It wasn't so it was legit I suppose, but if someone came in and lit him up, they would have been flagged.