Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Vikings @ Bengals*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2021 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2021-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Vikings @ Bengals*** (/Thread-Week-1-GameDay-Thread-Vikings-Bengals)

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Vikings @ Bengals*** - KillerGoose - 09-12-2021

(09-12-2021, 04:12 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: The choice to go was dumb and the play call was worse

Numbers tell you to go for it on 4th and 1 everywhere on the field beyond your own 9 yard line. It isn’t a stupid call. Games are won by Johns and Joe’s. Players just didn’t get it there. I’m happy he went for it.

***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Vikings @ Bengals*** - Bronxbengal - 09-12-2021

Dumb ass Taylor. Dumb ass

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Vikings @ Bengals*** - CarolinaBengalFanGuy - 09-12-2021

(09-12-2021, 04:13 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: Oline and run game still worries me

That makes me a hater I guess

“Boomer ball is dead”

Tell that to the ravens titans and browns

I really do envy all of their Super Bowls. (No the Joe Flacco one doesn’t count)

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Vikings @ Bengals*** - bengaloo - 09-12-2021

FK. That is a big momentum changer. ZT better hope this doesnt backfire, going for it on 4th backed up in your own territory.

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Vikings @ Bengals*** - Bengalstripes9 - 09-12-2021

If they punted it the Vikes wouldn’t have gone for it on 4th there. Terrible call by Taylor. Coaching is keeping the Vikings in the game.

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Vikings @ Bengals*** - George Cantstandya - 09-12-2021

Well that one with Zac being aggressive came back to bite him in the ass.

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Vikings @ Bengals*** - Clark W Griswold - 09-12-2021

Go ahead and start up the fire Zac posts again. He let them back in it (and no one could get there on the blitz??)

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Vikings @ Bengals*** - Bengalitis - 09-12-2021

sonnaba...........

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Vikings @ Bengals*** - bfine32 - 09-12-2021

"Fans" are funny

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Vikings @ Bengals*** - Synric - 09-12-2021

Bad defensive call all out blitz on 4 and 4 on the 30. Almost as bad as going for it on 4th down near the 30.

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Vikings @ Bengals*** - grampahol - 09-12-2021

Well that wasn't sposed to happen.. Mellow

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Vikings @ Bengals*** - kevin - 09-12-2021

ZAC....This ain't preseason....You do not go 4th and 1 on your own 30 with a 21 to 7 lead....Just Awful Zac. ...Oh, the sack on Burrow not O Line fault, that was a fake run play action that Vikings did not bite on.....Zac going back to his Arena League days just got Vikings back within one score game.

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Vikings @ Bengals*** - Bengalfan4life27c - 09-12-2021

zac this loss will be all you

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Vikings @ Bengals*** - CarolinaBengalFanGuy - 09-12-2021

Joe gonna have to put the team on his back again. Mostly because of the poor 4th down decision.

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Vikings @ Bengals*** - Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 - 09-12-2021

Taylor should be fired. He is worth 3 to 7 points for the other team every game.

Too bad Patrick did not make the team.

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Vikings @ Bengals*** - Sensei - 09-12-2021

That cutsie crap bites you in the butt. Zac that was beyond dumb.

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Vikings @ Bengals*** - swilson3828 - 09-12-2021

(09-12-2021, 04:13 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Zac coaching to win

THAT is why Zac sucks as a head coach and that is why the Bungles are the Bungles.  Just stupid, stupid decisions.  EVERY SINGLE THING going your way and you pull some dumb bullshit like that and take away all of the teams momentum.  I have ZERO compassion for Zac if they lose this game.  Dumb, dumb, DUMB decision

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Vikings @ Bengals*** - Browns Town Bengal - 09-12-2021

With the offense clicking, that was the correct call to go for it. Unfortunately it didnt work out but I still love the agression.

Marvin used to punt on 4th and 1 from past his 50 all the time

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Vikings @ Bengals*** - TheFan - 09-12-2021

(09-12-2021, 04:16 PM)Synric Wrote: Bad defensive call all out blitz on 4 and 4 on the 30. Almost as bad as going for it on 4th down near the 30.

The call to go for it on 4th wasn't as bad as the actual play. All was 

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Vikings @ Bengals*** - BacknDaDey - 09-12-2021

Zac needs to go...he just handed the Vikings 7. Man...he is a frustrating coach to the max.