Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Vikings @ Bengals*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2021 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2021-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Vikings @ Bengals*** (/Thread-Week-1-GameDay-Thread-Vikings-Bengals)

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Vikings @ Bengals*** - Tony - 09-12-2021

Great coaching Zack.. That was ********..

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Vikings @ Bengals*** - 2slick - 09-12-2021

I will admit, I liked the aggressiveness, but it sure but us in the ass

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Vikings @ Bengals*** - Joelist - 09-12-2021

They need luck to win now. The D looked like amateurs there and Taylor's bonehead play calling just gifted the Vikings.

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Vikings @ Bengals*** - bfine32 - 09-12-2021

(09-12-2021, 04:17 PM)swilson3828 Wrote: THAT is why Zac sucks as a head coach and that is why the Bungles are the Bungles.  Just stupid, stupid decisions.  EVERY SINGLE THING going your way and you pull some dumb bullshit like that and take away all of the teams momentum.  I have ZERO compassion for Zac if they lose this game.  Dumb, dumb, DUMB decision

He should coach not to lose...folks around here absolutely love that...apparently...

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Vikings @ Bengals*** - Bengalitis - 09-12-2021

(09-12-2021, 04:16 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: zac this loss will be all you

The problem was not going for it on 4th down, the problem was Lou and D not stopping the Vikins on 4th down, mind you, give them a TD on top of that. I back Zac on this one (eventhough I dont like him much)

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Vikings @ Bengals*** - Frank Booth - 09-12-2021

(09-12-2021, 04:15 PM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: I really do envy all of their Super Bowls. (No the Joe Flacco one doesn’t count)

What? Those are currently the best afc teams other than the chiefs

Also the packers run the ball a lot

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Vikings @ Bengals*** - Bengalfan4life27c - 09-12-2021

14 point lead who goes for it in that spot

***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Vikings @ Bengals*** - The D.O.Z. - 09-12-2021

Need a nice long scoring drive here. Gotta get points!

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Vikings @ Bengals*** - Clark W Griswold - 09-12-2021

I like being aggressive but the situation called for a punt. You’re up 2 TDs so make them use some time and work for it. That let them right back in the game.

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Vikings @ Bengals*** - RunKijanaRun - 09-12-2021

I can’t get over how dumb that was.

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Vikings @ Bengals*** - jfkbengals - 09-12-2021

(09-12-2021, 04:17 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: With the offense clicking, that was the correct call to go for it.  Unfortunately it didnt work out but I still love the agression.  

Marvin used to punt on 4th and 1 from past his 50 all the time

Huber is still a weapon who could've pinned them deep.  That would have given us breathing room to force their offense into a mistake.

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Vikings @ Bengals*** - bengaloo - 09-12-2021

Zac can make up for it calling a good series here. Lets go score a TD.

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Vikings @ Bengals*** - Synric - 09-12-2021

(09-12-2021, 04:17 PM)TheFan Wrote: The call to go for it on 4th wasn't as bad as the actual play. All was 

Sorry but no up 14 end of the 3rd with your defensive playing lights out you dont go for it on 4th down in your own 30. Now that play call by the defense was bad too.

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Vikings @ Bengals*** - Bengalitis - 09-12-2021

Theilen was awaken.

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Vikings @ Bengals*** - Bengalpool - 09-12-2021

WHATS WRONG WITH HIGGINS????

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Vikings @ Bengals*** - Bilbo Saggins - 09-12-2021

(09-12-2021, 04:15 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: Numbers tell you to go for it on 4th and 1 everywhere on the field beyond your own 9 yard line. It isn’t a stupid call. Games are won by Johns and Joe’s. Players just didn’t get it there. I’m happy he went for it.

It'd be a lot more understandable if the team had a mauling gap run scheme and a RB like Lynch or Chubb. 

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Vikings @ Bengals*** - kalibengal - 09-12-2021

(09-12-2021, 04:15 PM)bengaloo Wrote: FK. That is a big momentum changer. ZT better hope this doesnt backfire, going for it on 4th backed up in your own territory.

it just did!  we had the momentum, D playing well and he pulls a bonehead move like that!??  If this goes down as a L, HE NEEDS TO BE FIRED ASAP. NO EXCUSES FOR DUMB CALLS LIKE THIS. 

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Vikings @ Bengals*** - jfkbengals - 09-12-2021

(09-12-2021, 04:18 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: 14 point lead who goes for it in that spot

Zac "fourth and inches shotgun QB draw" Taylor

***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Vikings @ Bengals*** - CJD - 09-12-2021

I admire the aggression going for it, I didn't really like the play call but it was more an unfortunate stumble that killed it. The defense did well but it's a tall order to stop an offense 4 times in a row and then giving up the touchdown was due to the situation.

Overall, I understand the decisions made. Hopefully we rebound and get our double digit lead back here.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Vikings @ Bengals*** - Destro - 09-12-2021

That was punt area, especially winning. Huber booms it. Defense has more field and Burrow gets the ball back. This was an all but 3 and they made it 7.