Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Titans fans will learn quickly lol... - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Around the NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Around-the-NFL)
+--- Thread: Titans fans will learn quickly lol... (/Thread-Titans-fans-will-learn-quickly-lol)

Titans fans will learn quickly lol... - Trademark - 09-15-2021

Look who's back.

[Image: E9881369-1-DF5-448-D-A9-D1-9160-BA0-EE68-C.jpg]

RE: Titans fans will learn quickly lol... - Sled21 - 09-15-2021

Fat Randy resurfaces... good for him!

RE: Titans fans will learn quickly lol... - kalibengal - 09-15-2021

(09-15-2021, 08:17 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Fat Randy resurfaces... good for him!

now thats a low point in the season for TENN.....you get blown out on opening day and now have to resort to mr excuses/choke artist the rest of way? 
yikes, sooooo frickin glad we drafted McFearless. I know its only one game but he has been a machine all camp and does what we all know Randy couldnt do for us in his 1st ever NFL game.  

RE: Titans fans will learn quickly lol... - ochocincos - 09-15-2021

Great, so that means I still have to deal with Randy Bullock, as the Titans are my local team.
Here I thought I was done with Bullock after he left my hometown team.
Whatever

RE: Titans fans will learn quickly lol... - PhilHos - 09-15-2021

I mean, how many close games are the Titans going to be in? Not many. So, they may never learn what it's like to be on the cusp of the playoffs only to have a kicker miss a chip shot FG.

RE: Titans fans will learn quickly lol... - tBengal - 09-15-2021

Still laugh at the missed field goal vs SD. Misses an easy chip shot and starts grabbing at his leg. All of a sudden he’s magically healed.

RE: Titans fans will learn quickly lol... - Sled21 - 09-15-2021

Ah now c'mon, Fat Randy made a lot of kicks for us, including one from the same distance Evan just hit from. Sure, he missed a few, and totally failed at the acting when he grabbed his calf, but his percentage was pretty good. I wish him luck missing for other teams.

RE: Titans fans will learn quickly lol... - George Cantstandya - 09-19-2021

Randy just kicked the game winner in over time against Seattle. I'm happy for him.

RE: Titans fans will learn quickly lol... - bengaloo - 09-19-2021

Good luck in Nashville Rat Fandy. Hope he has a great season. Check out the band 18 South while you're (anyone) down that way. They are super.

RE: Titans fans will learn quickly lol... - bfine32 - 09-19-2021

This thread did not age well

RE: Titans fans will learn quickly lol... - michaelsean - 09-19-2021

(09-19-2021, 09:06 PM)bfine32 Wrote: This thread did not age well

He missed a 43 yarder earlier.

RE: Titans fans will learn quickly lol... - XenoMorph - 09-21-2021

(09-19-2021, 09:15 PM)michaelsean Wrote: He missed a 43 yarder earlier.

but kicked the game winner in OT

RE: Titans fans will learn quickly lol... - michaelsean - 09-21-2021

(09-21-2021, 09:31 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: but kicked the game winner in OT

Because he missed a 43 yarder earlier.

RE: Titans fans will learn quickly lol... - XenoMorph - 09-22-2021

(09-21-2021, 08:25 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Because he missed a 43 yarder earlier.

Happens... No kicker is perfect.

RE: Titans fans will learn quickly lol... - George Cantstandya - 09-22-2021

(09-21-2021, 08:25 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Because he missed a 43 yarder earlier.

Sure he missed that 43 yard field goal but he made 3 other kicks in regulation time.  So one could argue he helped to keep the Titans in the game.  Then when it counted he kicked the game winner.   I never got the Bullock hate.  He was a decent kicker for the Bengals especially when so many other teams were trying to find a decent kicker.  He isn't great but he isn't bad either.  Glad he found a spot on the Titans.

RE: Titans fans will learn quickly lol... - Sled21 - 09-23-2021

(09-22-2021, 09:17 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Sure he missed that 43 yard field goal but he made 3 other kicks in regulation time.  So one could argue he helped to keep the Titans in the game.  Then when it counted he kicked the game winner.   I never got the Bullock hate.  He was a decent kicker for the Bengals especially when so many other teams were trying to find a decent kicker.  He isn't great but he isn't bad either.  Glad he found a spot on the Titans.

Yep...

RE: Titans fans will learn quickly lol... - michaelsean - 09-23-2021

(09-22-2021, 09:17 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Sure he missed that 43 yard field goal but he made 3 other kicks in regulation time.  So one could argue he helped to keep the Titans in the game.  Then when it counted he kicked the game winner.   I never got the Bullock hate.  He was a decent kicker for the Bengals especially when so many other teams were trying to find a decent kicker.  He isn't great but he isn't bad either.  Glad he found a spot on the Titans.

I don’t hate the guy, but I do like making fun of him.

RE: Titans fans will learn quickly lol... - HarleyDog - 09-23-2021

(09-15-2021, 12:24 PM)tBengal Wrote: Still laugh at the missed field goal vs SD. Misses an easy chip shot and starts grabbing at his leg. All of a sudden he’s magically healed.

He grabbed the wrong leg too.

RE: Titans fans will learn quickly lol... - EatonFan - 09-25-2021

Good on Randy. I'm happy that he kicked the winner.

RE: Titans fans will learn quickly lol... - Passepartout - 09-25-2021

Yeah as wished Randy did not get cut by the Lions!