Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Billy Price starting tonight - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Around the NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Around-the-NFL)
+--- Thread: Billy Price starting tonight (/Thread-Billy-Price-starting-tonight)

Pages: 1 2

Billy Price starting tonight - TheLeonardLeap - 09-16-2021

Should be interesting to see against DC's DL.

RE: Billy Price starting tonight - HarleyDog - 09-16-2021

(09-16-2021, 06:49 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote:
Should be interesting to see against DC's DL.

This will be a disaster.

RE: Billy Price starting tonight - NUGDUKWE - 09-16-2021

I saw that and was wondering if I should post it. I always liked Billy Price but admittedly don't watch alot of the offensive line and mainly notice the negatives. I'll be watching for fantasy football purposes but I'll be curious how he does.

RE: Billy Price starting tonight - Bilbo Saggins - 09-16-2021

Am I the only one who would find it kind of cool to see both BJ Hill AND Billy Price succeed? Player for player trades are usually either totally one sided in retrospect or entirely uninteresting. Off the top of my head I can't think of any player for player trades that worked out stupendously for both teams and both players involved. 

RE: Billy Price starting tonight - HarleyDog - 09-16-2021

(09-16-2021, 07:24 PM)Bilbo Saggins Wrote: Am I the only one who would find it kind of cool to see both BJ Hill AND Billy Price succeed? Player for player trades are usually either totally one sided in retrospect or entirely uninteresting. Off the top of my head I can't think of any player for player trades that worked out stupendously for both teams and both players involved. 

I'm not ragging on Price. I actually feel he improved in preseason. I just don't think he is going to do well. Seems a little fast since he's only been with them a few weeks.

RE: Billy Price starting tonight - Nicomo Cosca - 09-16-2021

Well NY fans…

[Image: giphy_s.gif]

RE: Billy Price starting tonight - Wyche'sWarrior - 09-16-2021

I read somewhere that a starting T is out tonight. I wonder if there were shifts to their lineup that led to this if that's the case. I don't follow the NYG enough to know. Hope Billy can turn it around.

RE: Billy Price starting tonight - bengalfan74 - 09-16-2021

(09-16-2021, 07:33 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: I'm not ragging on Price. I actually feel he improved in preseason. I just don't think he is going to do well. Seems a little fast since he's only been with them a few weeks.

Yep

It seemed he was doing a little better this preseason. Some of that was against 2nd string for sure but still. Wish him luck.

RE: Billy Price starting tonight - fredtoast - 09-16-2021

(09-16-2021, 07:24 PM)Bilbo Saggins Wrote: . Off the top of my head I can't think of any player for player trades that worked out stupendously for both teams and both players involved. 

Charlie Joiner for Coy Bacon.

Bacon did not play long for the Bengals but he had a couple of GREAT seasons.  Back then sacks were not an official stat, but he was credited with over 20 sacks in a 14 game season for the Bengals.  Joiner became a Hall-of-Fame player for the Chargers.

As for Price, I hope he does well.

RE: Billy Price starting tonight - bfine32 - 09-16-2021

(09-16-2021, 07:24 PM)Bilbo Saggins Wrote: Am I the only one who would find it kind of cool to see both BJ Hill AND Billy Price succeed? Player for player trades are usually either totally one sided in retrospect or entirely uninteresting. Off the top of my head I can't think of any player for player trades that worked out stupendously for both teams and both players involved. 

Kinda cheating but....Eli Manning for Philip Rivers

RE: Billy Price starting tonight - pally - 09-16-2021

looks like Price may be starting center for the rest of the season now. I guess that will mean we get the conditional draft pick

RE: Billy Price starting tonight - treee - 09-16-2021

Price just got absolutely bullied for a sack.

RE: Billy Price starting tonight - Truck_1_0_1_ - 09-16-2021

(09-16-2021, 10:17 PM)treee Wrote: Price just got absolutely bullied for a sack.

He did, but Jones gotta get rid of that ball.

Billy Price starting tonight - The D.O.Z. - 09-16-2021

“Another high snap.”

C’mon Billy, already tired of hearing Aikman.

RE: Billy Price starting tonight - TheLeonardLeap - 09-16-2021

William Jackson just burned for a big TD. Former Bengals everywhere doing unimpressive jobs.

RE: Billy Price starting tonight - impactplaya - 09-16-2021

Speaking of ex Bengals William.Jackson
Just.got burned for a TD by that future HoFer
Darius Slayton.
Cant believe all the hype and love WJ3
Got.around here. He was so average

RE: Billy Price starting tonight - wcu - 09-16-2021

(09-16-2021, 11:28 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: William Jackson just burned for a big TD. Former Bengals everywhere doing unimpressive jobs.

An all too familiar look. I always thought he was incredibly overrated. Gets beat immediately and relies too heavily on make up speed. I wasn't unhappy to see him leave. I'm glad he's getting burned for someone else!

RE: Billy Price starting tonight - Joelist - 09-16-2021

Price has more justification for having issues than WJIII - Price changed teams a couple of days before Opening Day and is in a different blocking scheme than the one we was being coached in all offseason. Jackson on the other hand has been there all offseason and has no excuse for giving up explosive plays.

RE: Billy Price starting tonight - TheLeonardLeap - 09-17-2021

Jackson burned HUGE again, WR just dropped the easy TD.

RE: Billy Price starting tonight - BengalHawk62 - 09-17-2021

Did anyone happen to catch that nasty leg injury to the Giants OL last night?  They wouldn't show the replay of it, but I caught it live as it happened.  Offensive linemen's legs are not supposed to bend that way in the shin.  Feel terrible for the guy.