Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2021 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2021-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** (/Thread-Week-3-GameDay-Thread-Bengals-Steelers)

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Joelist - 09-26-2021

That was a weak holding call.

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - PhilHos - 09-26-2021

We finally have a great kicker and we don't even need him cause we're just going to score a TD to end the half.

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Arturo Bandini - 09-26-2021

Ben is a f*****g statue.

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - George Cantstandya - 09-26-2021

Also I have not been watching closely but how has Carman done? I know he had a penalty. But other than that has he played well?

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Au165 - 09-26-2021

(09-26-2021, 03:28 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: Ben is a f*****g statue.

He looks unsure even when he does buy time. He doesn’t trust his arm
Anymore.

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Fan_in_Kettering - 09-26-2021

(09-26-2021, 03:27 PM)bengaloo Wrote: Hopkins aint the same.....or maybe he is. He was always just barely average. Wouldve been amazing to sneak in another FG before half.

Trey Hopkins is the same as he was but everyone else got better. I know Trey was injured but he needs to catch up.

(09-26-2021, 03:28 PM)Joelist Wrote: That was a weak holding call.

Bengals were about to be in scoring range AGAIN. The refs had to do SOMETHING to help the Steelers.

***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - CJD - 09-26-2021

It's a shame a holding penalty took away the opportunity for a 60+ yard field goal attempt but overall a really enjoyable half of football.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - rfaulk34 - 09-26-2021

I'm not making any more comparisons than this one but...this is what Boomer used to do with Eddie Brown back in '88. It seemed like almost every game Brown was catching one deep for a TD. 

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - kevin - 09-26-2021

14 to 7 Bengals at Halftime. But I've seen Bengals lead Steelers at many halftimes only to lose. When you play Steelers, you have to play the Entire Game or Steelers will come back and win. Bengals get ball to start 2nd Half. Do NOT go into a funk in 2nd Half as other Bengals of the past. THIS WOULD BE A HUGE WIN for the New Bengals.

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Synric - 09-26-2021

Zac Taylor has to stop with a massive amount of formations on run plays and going empty to throw. His offense is so easy to read. Can I get some play action please? They have run 1 fake handoff and it was on that Chase bomb and it was barely a fake.

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Fan_in_Kettering - 09-26-2021

(09-26-2021, 03:29 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Also I have not been watching closely but how has Carman done? I know he had a penalty.

If you don’t notice an offensive lineman that’s good. He’s holding up well.

(09-26-2021, 03:29 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Also I have not been watching closely but how has Carman done?  I know he had a penalty.

Gotta say, as a whole, the oL has done a pretty good job today. Still room for improvement and may just come with Carman getting more experience but definitely played well enough to win.

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - masonbengals fan - 09-26-2021

Well,...hope the 2nd half is as much fun as the 1st.

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Nicomo Cosca - 09-26-2021

(09-26-2021, 03:29 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Also I have not been watching closely but how has Carman done? I know he had a penalty. But other than that has he played well?

Haven’t noticed him other than the penalty so that’s a good sign.

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - masonbengals fan - 09-26-2021

Great catch by Chase.

Love it

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Burreaux - 09-26-2021

(09-26-2021, 03:32 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Haven’t noticed him other than the penalty so that’s a good sign.

Burrow isn't getting killed. Good enough for me. 

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - impactplaya - 09-26-2021

(09-26-2021, 03:30 PM)Synric Wrote: Zac Taylor has to stop with a massive amount of formations on run plays and going empty to throw. His offense is so easy to read. Can I get some play action please? They have run 1 fake handoff and it was on that Chase bomb and it was barely a fake.

Does ZT have a TE or RB screen in his playbook?
How about a pre snap motion with Chase going across the formation?
He has the imagination of a window pane.
Its imperative the Bengals put a TD on the board coming out in 2nd half. 

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - NUGDUKWE - 09-26-2021

Yeah i think ol is doing a good job so far giving plenty of time

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Au165 - 09-26-2021

We haven’t used any pre snap defensive line movement since the INT early, would like to see what else they have off that movement.