Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Let's Here It . . . - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: Let's Here It . . . (/Thread-Let-s-Here-It)

Pages: 1 2

Let's Here It . . . - bengalguy71 - 10-03-2021

No Bengals game today so kick up some dust with this:

Burrow vs Mahomes??

RE: Let's Here It . . . - SunsetBengal - 10-03-2021

In what type of comparison? They are players of two completely different styles.

RE: Let's Here It . . . - bfine32 - 10-03-2021

The most important thing is Joe is hear.

RE: Let's Here It . . . - BengalsRocker - 10-03-2021

I take Burrows over Mahome. Ninja

RE: Let's Here It . . . - KillerGoose - 10-03-2021

(10-03-2021, 03:39 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: No Bengals game today so kick up some dust with this:

Burrow vs Mahomes??

What? This isn’t even a discussion right now. Mahomes.

RE: Let's Here It . . . - Interceptor - 10-03-2021

Fat Randy does it again.

RE: Let's Here It . . . - BengalsRocker - 10-03-2021

I'm neither hear nor their about it.

RE: Let's Here It . . . - jmccracky - 10-03-2021

Their both good, if you ask me.

RE: Let's Here It . . . - bengalguy71 - 10-03-2021

That's It?!?

I simply made a statement, as it turned out with hindsight, I didn't think they could have made a mistake by picking either one.

Many weighed in with a shoot out prompting one couch coaches to say it was another Dalton/Kap shoot out.

Are you scared with this shootout? Cool

RE: Let's Here It . . . - GreenCornBengal - 10-03-2021

The weigh I sea it, can’t go wrong width either.

RE: Let's Here It . . . - Destro - 10-03-2021

(10-03-2021, 04:23 PM)bfine32 Wrote: The most important thing is Joe is hear.

Wonder how he'd would be their.

RE: Let's Here It . . . - Awful Llama - 10-03-2021

This is to much. Your all so mean. You should of been nicer.

(10-03-2021, 07:41 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: The weigh I sea it, can’t go wrong width either.

That's what I said about Burrow/Herbert.

I never said I like one better than the other because, when the sun goes down, it means absolutely nothing what this old nobody couch coach thinks or believes!

I don't even think it makes a hill of beans difference what the paid talking heads think or believe.

It ONLY matters what the owners and coaches think and, and in closing, I just wish Paul had passed along his brilliant football mind gene to his oldest son!  Hilarious

RE: Let's Here It . . . - Destro - 10-03-2021

Joe plays hear, irregardless of what anyone wants.

(10-03-2021, 08:00 PM)Destro Wrote: Joe plays hear, irregardless of what anyone wants.

Now this is one of the most profound blunt truths I believe I've ever seen in here!!!

Well said Destro!!!

RE: Let's Here It . . . - Shake n Blake - 10-04-2021

Well, Burrows is supposably an MVP canadate.

So in the long hall, I'd probally role with Burrows.

RE: Let's Here It . . . - SHRacerX - 10-04-2021

(10-03-2021, 03:39 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: No Bengals game today so kick up some dust with this:

Burrow vs Mahomes??

Mahommes is an insane talent, but he also has an amazing line and (IMHO) the absolute biggest, most versatile WR threat in Hill and the best TE in the league in Kelce.  Plus, he has Andy Reid.  He IS human, though, as we saw what he looked like in the Super Bowl against Tampa without a great line.  

In watching the Chiefs recently, their offense looks very easy...almost disinterested, but their defense is turd soup.  Either they are used to playing from such a lead they just try to play hero ball and get sacks or they simply don't have the nuts and bolts to be a solid defense.  I mean, Jalen Hurts just threw for nearly 400 yards and 32 completions with two TDs and 0 INTs against them.  

Their next game is Buffalo, but it is at home.  Should be interesting to watch.  Then they go on an Alabama out-of-conference schedule with Washington, Tennessee, and The Giants.  

I hope they lose to Buffalo and have to sweep the Raiders and Denver (as well as their one remaining game against the Chargers) so they knock down those teams that will be competing for wild cards.

Sorry, I know the question was Burrow vs. Mahommes, but right now they aren't really in the same class.  Mahommes is the top of the league, but Burrow is ascending and is a hell of a leader.  Exactly what our team needed.  

RE: Let's Here It . . . - jason - 10-04-2021

(10-03-2021, 06:16 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: I'm neither hear nor their about it.

I sea what you did their....

RE: Let's Here It . . . - grampahol - 10-04-2021

The grate Miss Spell debate..
Oh..Mahomes vs Joe..  Ehhh..Mahomes is OK, but he didn't beat Trevor twice..

RE: Let's Here It . . . - jason - 10-04-2021

(10-04-2021, 09:31 AM)grampahol Wrote: The grate Miss Spell debate..
Oh..Mahomes vs Joe..  Ehhh..Mahomes is OK, but he didn't beat Trevor twice..

Yes!!!! The measure of greatness is defeating Trevor Lawrence!!!