Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Mike Tomlin is Complete Ass - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Rival Talk (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Rival-Talk)
+--- Thread: Mike Tomlin is Complete Ass (/Thread-Mike-Tomlin-is-Complete-Ass)

Pages: 1 2

Mike Tomlin is Complete Ass - THE Bigzoman - 10-03-2021

I don't know why I felt the urge to say this, but it's true.

The fact that he's stuck around this long and other people don't admit it perplexes me.

RE: Mike Tomlin is Complete Ass - Tony - 10-04-2021

(10-03-2021, 05:38 PM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: I don't know why I felt the urge to say this, but it's true.

The fact that he's stuck around this long and other people don't admit it perplexes me.

He has never had a losing season.. That doesn't really scream " Complete ass"..

RE: Mike Tomlin is Complete Ass - PhilHos - 10-04-2021

(10-04-2021, 12:57 PM)Tony Wrote: He has never had a losing season.. That doesn't really scream " Complete ass"..

Oh, he might be okay as a head coach, but, personality wise, as a person, he does strike me as a complete ass.

RE: Mike Tomlin is Complete Ass - XenoMorph - 10-04-2021

(10-04-2021, 12:57 PM)Tony Wrote: He has never had a losing season.. That doesn't really scream " Complete ass"..

not related lol....

Any coach that tries to trip players to help their team qualifies as an ASS to me.

(10-04-2021, 01:03 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Oh, he might be okay as a head coach, but, personality wise, as a person, he does strike me as a complete ass.

You are right... I was looking at it as his ability to coach. Thread title says "He's complete ass" not " "He's A complete ass"...

(10-04-2021, 01:12 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: not related lol....

Any coach that tries to trip players to help their team qualifies as an ASS to me.

Agree

RE: Mike Tomlin is Complete Ass - THE Bigzoman - 10-06-2021

He lost to Blake Bortles and Tim Tebow.

Your boy is bad.,

RE: Mike Tomlin is Complete Ass - GMDino - 10-07-2021

(10-03-2021, 05:38 PM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: I don't know why I felt the urge to say this, but it's true.

I don't know about "complete" but he has a way of rubbing people the wrong way for sure.

Probably as overrated as when Marvin Lewis had that streak going.

Tomlin just isn't a great coach.  Good at handling the players from what "they" say but his ability to handle games has always been lacking.  From his situational awareness vs "coaching from his gut", no idea how to use time outs, no idea when to use the challenge flag, etc.

Some of that is that the team doesn't have people to help him with some of those decision.  I don't know if that is his choice or not.

(10-04-2021, 01:03 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Oh, he might be okay as a head coach, but, personality wise, as a person, he does strike me as a complete ass.

Again, I've heard things...lol.

RE: Mike Tomlin is Complete Ass - TheLeonardLeap - 10-08-2021

[Image: LP4JKGU3MJ2IHUGEMFLQKLM5VE.gif]

RE: Mike Tomlin is Complete Ass - Benton - 10-10-2021

(10-08-2021, 07:36 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: [Image: LP4JKGU3MJ2IHUGEMFLQKLM5VE.gif]

That it wasn't an unsportsmanlike conduct penalty speaks volumes to how much the officials at that time were swinging off the Steelers' junk. The official had to run into the coaches area to avoid Tomlin.

And how dumb did Tomlin think people were. 'Yeah, they'll think it's an accident if I turn around because every other NFL coach turns his back to the play.'

RE: Mike Tomlin is Complete Ass - jason - 10-11-2021

In 2019 the Steelers lost like everyone on the offensive side of the ball, and they were .500. I don't pretend to know all the intricacies surrounding Mike Tomlin, but I know some Bengals fans hand out passes for much less than that.

RE: Mike Tomlin is Complete Ass - THE Bigzoman - 10-15-2021

(10-07-2021, 01:42 PM)GMDino Wrote: I don't know about "complete" but he has a way of rubbing people the wrong way for sure.

Probably as overrated as when Marvin Lewis had that streak going.

Tomlin just isn't a great coach.  Good at handling the players from what "they" say but his ability to handle games has always been lacking.  From his situational awareness vs "coaching from his gut", no idea how to use time outs, no idea when to use the challenge flag, etc.

Some of that is that the team doesn't have people to help him with some of those decision.  I don't know if that is his choice or not.

Again, I've heard things...lol.

Bruh, you can't tease me like that. What have you heard?

RE: Mike Tomlin is Complete Ass - GMDino - 10-15-2021

(10-15-2021, 08:54 AM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: Bruh, you can't tease me like that. What have you heard?

If I had even one iota of physical proof I would gladly share.  People I know and trust have told me things but that's not enough to ruin a man.

RE: Mike Tomlin is Complete Ass - THE Bigzoman - 10-15-2021

(10-15-2021, 09:10 AM)GMDino Wrote: If I had even one iota of physical proof I would gladly share.  People I know and trust have told me things but that's not enough to ruin a man.

It's just a little gossip on a internet forum for one of the least popular NFL football teams. You're fine.

RE: Mike Tomlin is Complete Ass - rfaulk34 - 10-15-2021

(10-15-2021, 09:10 AM)GMDino Wrote: If I had even one iota of physical proof I would gladly share.  People I know and trust have told me things but that's not enough to ruin a man.

Pu$$y  Mellow

RE: Mike Tomlin is Complete Ass - Tiger Teeth - 10-17-2021

(10-15-2021, 03:56 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Pu$$y  Mellow

That's a little harsh don't you think?  You're just pissy this morning because your Wildcats couldn't get the job done yesterday!
[Image: laughing-icegif-1.gif]

RE: Mike Tomlin is Complete Ass - rfaulk34 - 10-17-2021

(10-17-2021, 11:23 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: That's a little harsh don't you think?  You're just pissy this morning because your Wildcats couldn't get the job done yesterday!
[Image: laughing-icegif-1.gif]

I actually didn't watch that game because i already knew how it was going to turn out.  Hilarious

RE: Mike Tomlin is Complete Ass - GMDino - 10-17-2021

(10-15-2021, 03:56 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Pu$$y  Mellow

You're on the right track... Ninja

RE: Mike Tomlin is Complete Ass - BmorePat87 - 10-18-2021

I thought Geno Smith retired. Learn something new every day.

RE: Mike Tomlin is Complete Ass - Emeritus - 11-04-2021

Tiger
Exactly. He'd be Vince Lombardi in Cincinnati.