Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Packers @ Bengals*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2021 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2021-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Packers @ Bengals*** (/Thread-Week-5-GameDay-Thread-Packers-Bengals)

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Packers @ Bengals*** - reuben.ahmed - 10-10-2021

Heat check. We might crush these guys.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Packers @ Bengals*** - NUGDUKWE - 10-10-2021

Alright now lets get a stop here.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Packers @ Bengals*** - Tony - 10-10-2021

Either Zack, Joe or both are figuring out defenses faster and faster...

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Packers @ Bengals*** - BengalsRocker - 10-10-2021

They couldn't handle our Perine.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Packers @ Bengals*** - Tomkat - 10-10-2021

Where are all the Perine haters now?

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Packers @ Bengals*** - Fan_in_Kettering - 10-10-2021

That’s how you do it. Dink, dunk, and run. The Green Bay secondary is sitting deep so don’t throw it deep!

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Packers @ Bengals*** - C0de_M0nkey - 10-10-2021

(10-10-2021, 02:35 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: That’s what we thought about Ja’Marr Chase in the preseason. I’m not giving up on Drew Sample yet.

This except for Drew Sample the preseason was the entire first two years of his career.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Packers @ Bengals*** - Frank Booth - 10-10-2021

Good job by the offense to adapt

Pack getting a good pass rush and are doing a great job covering our big 3

So what happens? We target the TE’s and RB’s. Looking good(except Sample)

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Packers @ Bengals*** - PhilHos - 10-10-2021

(10-10-2021, 02:35 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Sooo, you LIKE him Cool

If there's one guy who could possibly turn me gay, it'd be Jospeh Middle Initial Burrow. Ninja

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Packers @ Bengals*** - Murdock2420 - 10-10-2021

(10-10-2021, 02:35 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: In exchange for an upgrade. Nobody wanted him cut with zero addition in return.

He showed last week he is a better option then most thought.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Packers @ Bengals*** - WiregrassBenGal - 10-10-2021

Touchdown dance! That was an excellent drive. They have the game on Fox from Cape Girardeau, so it's nice not to have to do streaming.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Packers @ Bengals*** - reuben.ahmed - 10-10-2021

(10-10-2021, 02:36 PM)Tony Wrote: Either Zack, Joe or both are figuring out defenses faster and faster...

I've gotta think it's Joe, when we look good. Lol

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Packers @ Bengals*** - pally - 10-10-2021

(10-10-2021, 02:37 PM)PhilHos Wrote: If there's one guy who could possibly turn me gay, it'd be Jospeh Middle Initial Burrow. Ninja

Middle initial L for Lee

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Packers @ Bengals*** - Tony - 10-10-2021

(10-10-2021, 02:37 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: That’s how you do it.  Dink, dunk, and run.  The Green Bay secondary is sitting deep so don’t throw it deep!

Chase is burning his guy. Burrow underthrew him or that was another long TD.. He toasted stokes.. Chase is gonna get a big 1 today. He's torching him...

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Packers @ Bengals*** - kalibengal - 10-10-2021

(10-10-2021, 02:36 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: Good luck with that blind optimism

D Sample is tripping over his own feet...hes not worth a roster spot honestly.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Packers @ Bengals*** - TKUHL - 10-10-2021

Tell ta what, been a fan for 40 years and I’m feeling really good about this roster. We have some weapons on offense and some studs on D. Sky is the limit. The only concern I have is the coaching and that’s a shame. Shouldn’t be that way. Other then coaching, I really wouldn’t be surprised to see this roster win a SB or two. Damn I really just said that.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Packers @ Bengals*** - BengalsRocker - 10-10-2021

(10-10-2021, 02:37 PM)Tomkat Wrote: Where are all the Perine haters now?

Ooooh sick burn!!

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Packers @ Bengals*** - bfine32 - 10-10-2021

(10-10-2021, 02:22 PM)bfine32 Wrote: See why Joe likes the empty set. He cannot count on our RBs to pick up anyone, they might as well go out for passes

Sorta like that

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Packers @ Bengals*** - Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 - 10-10-2021

Yep. Nice drive there. Two good running plays. Liked the 4th down aggression.

Left sime yards on the field. Chase was open deep but the pressure got to Burrow. Sample had room but fell over. Still, we killed them on checkdowns.

Come on D. Keep going after that depleted line.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Packers @ Bengals*** - kevin - 10-10-2021

A Great Drive as they mixed in the Run with the Pass and The O Line Blocked to protect Burrow. Perine great on that drive. 7 to 0 Bengals over Packers.