Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Packers @ Bengals*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2021 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2021-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Packers @ Bengals*** (/Thread-Week-5-GameDay-Thread-Packers-Bengals)

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Packers @ Bengals*** - Frank Booth - 10-10-2021

(10-10-2021, 03:33 PM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: Thats all these asshats talked about during the Steelers game. Ben needed 2 TD for some record or another.

I remember when chase Claypool was in the ROY running for like 3 weeks, and the broadcasts always made sure to give him his own little segments and give him plenty of attention.

Chase? A few words here and there

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Packers @ Bengals*** - KillerGoose - 10-10-2021

First half thoughts - defense is a legit unit with limited depth at CB. Awuzie is a really strong corner. Pass rush is productive. Offense is inconsistent with big play ability. I’d like to see a little more balance in the offense, passing a little too much. I’ve been preaching that the best split is roughly a 55/45 split, 60/40 if you add in screens and such as an extension of the run game. Let Perine tote the ball.

Cincinnati, so far, is a solid team. It doesn’t look to be a lie. Hopefully the second half ends with the same thoughts.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Packers @ Bengals*** - reuben.ahmed - 10-10-2021

We need the run game. You beat the best by keeping the ball out of their hands and time management.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Packers @ Bengals*** - GridironMonarch - 10-10-2021

(10-10-2021, 03:32 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: This broadcast is all over Green Bay’s jock

Chase gonna win rookie of the year, Joe Burrow is a star, but all we’re hearing about is Aaron rodgers
Fox broadcasters are always garbage. CBS isn't MUCH better, but at least their lips are usually drier by the end of the game...IF ya know what I mean...

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Packers @ Bengals*** - sloSTI - 10-10-2021

Bradshaw did give them some props during the halftime

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Packers @ Bengals*** - GreenCornBengal - 10-10-2021

(10-10-2021, 03:36 PM)sloSTI Wrote: Bradshaw did give them some props during the halftime

Ya the whole crew spoke highly of them, I was surprised to say the least haha

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Packers @ Bengals*** - reuben.ahmed - 10-10-2021

(10-10-2021, 03:36 PM)sloSTI Wrote: Bradshaw did give them some props during the halftime

Is it me or has terry been drunk since winning 4 rings

I like how they say the bengals are finally good.

As if those 4 other division titles didn’t exist from 2005 onwards

(10-10-2021, 03:37 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Is it me or has terry been drunk since winning 4 rings

I don’t think he’s drunk

He’s permanently concussed

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Packers @ Bengals*** - GridironMonarch - 10-10-2021

(10-10-2021, 03:35 PM)kevin Wrote: 16 to 14 Packers lead at the Half.  Great Burrow to Chase to get back in game.  Bengals get ball to start 2nd Half.  Bengals have not used their running backs since 1st quarter and very little even then.  Taylor better start using Mixon and Perine, because Burrow took a lot of hits  in 1st Half.  Unless it is Taylors goal to get Burrow re-injured ASAP, they better use more run or Packers will give Burrow a seasons worth of hard hits in this one game.  The O Line needs Runs mixed in.  Pass, Pass, Pass will get Burrow career injured.....when the Bengals did Run Mixon and Perine, they gained yards. Taylor is too Arena League, and that will get Burrow killed.

...this  Smirk

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Packers @ Bengals*** - Shake n Blake - 10-10-2021

Bengals: 16 passes to 3 runs by RBs
Packers: 24 passes to 6 runs by RBs

This is as close to being Burrow vs Rodgers as it gets.

Our RBs have 16 yards on those 3 carries. Hopefully they're a little more involved in the 2nd half. Big play aside, it felt like the Pack outplayed us in the first half and probably had the ball much longer, which has been an issue with our team this year.

We're going to wear out our defense if we can't stay on the field.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Packers @ Bengals*** - Fan_in_Kettering - 10-10-2021

(10-10-2021, 03:35 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: We need the run game. You beat the best by keeping the ball out of their hands and time management.

Dink, dunk, and pound the rock. That was a nice long pass at the end of the second quarter but that’s not an opportunity the Packers allow often.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Packers @ Bengals*** - jfkbengals - 10-10-2021

(10-10-2021, 03:34 PM)matmaven Wrote: Packers scored 30 against the 49ers and 27 against the Steelers.  Bengals D is improved, but not as good as those 2 Ds, esp. if Owuzie is out.  

They will need to score in the 30s to win.  They can do it if they run a little bit and give Burrow some time.

You sure about that?

While both of those defenses have a premier pass rusher, I think our secondary and interior line are both superior.  Meanwhile, our line backing corp as a whole and defensive line as a whole are at least on par with the other units.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Packers @ Bengals*** - pally - 10-10-2021

Awuzie on the sideline WITH his helmet. Fingers crossed

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Packers @ Bengals*** - CarolinaBengalFanGuy - 10-10-2021

(10-10-2021, 03:35 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: It made him sole owner of the 5th most passing TDs in NFL history. That is pretty significant regardless if you are a fan of that team or not.

Still not the play of the half. Those records are already near meaningless and will be even more so as passing becomes more prevalent with 17 game seasons.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Packers @ Bengals*** - Au165 - 10-10-2021

If with Awuzie back, I think I’m bracketing Adams any time I go into man.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Packers @ Bengals*** - TheLeonardLeap - 10-10-2021

(10-10-2021, 03:38 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: I like how they say the bengals are finally good.

Also 4 last place finishes in the division from 2005 onwards and losing seasons the previous 5 straight seasons. You are looking awfully hard to feel victimized here.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Packers @ Bengals*** - sloSTI - 10-10-2021

(10-10-2021, 03:38 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: I like how they say the bengals are finally good.

I think he's talking about the talent being young and heading in the right direction, but I'm just guessing

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Packers @ Bengals*** - masonbengals fan - 10-10-2021

Got them right where we want them

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Packers @ Bengals*** - Housh - 10-10-2021

Adams will kill us if we don’t just put 2 on him. Iv seen too many Packer games where him and ARod did it all and won. We have to swallow our pride and accept we don’t have anyone that can handle him