Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Lions*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2021 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2021-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Lions*** (/Thread-Week-6-GameDay-Thread-Bengals-Lions)

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Lions*** - The American Dream - 10-17-2021

Well good to be up 10 at halftime of course but to say our offense is inept would be like saying snow turns yellow when you piss in it.

Have got to have some better playcalling especially against a subpar D like the Lions have.

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Lions*** - Housh - 10-17-2021

We don’t call RB screens, trick plays, Nothing.

We are vanilla AF

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Lions*** - TheFan - 10-17-2021

These announcers clearly never watched a single Bengals game or even looked at their scores.

How many times is he going to say the Bengals "explosive offense" when we've been in the bottom half of the league in scoring 5 years in a row and most of that time bottom 5.

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Lions*** - reuben.ahmed - 10-17-2021

(10-17-2021, 03:26 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: Im not seeing a confident Joe Burrow today.  ANd hes making some really awful decisions.  Im sure he would be much better if his line gave him consistent time to read the field.

remember he is 2nd half person, any stat in 1st half is Bonus

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Lions*** - kevin - 10-17-2021

I have no problem with Bengals ahead 10 to 0 at halftime. Bengals also get the ball to start 2nd half, so the lead could increase.

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Lions*** - grampahol - 10-17-2021

2nd half coming.. Time to score every drive again..

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Lions*** - Frank Booth - 10-17-2021

(10-17-2021, 03:27 PM)TheFan Wrote: These announcers clearly never watched a single Bengals game or even looked at their scores.

How many times is he going to say the Bengals "explosive offense" when we've been in the bottom half of the league in scoring 5 years in a row and most of that time bottom 5.

The offense stinks but it is explosive

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Lions*** - Tomkat - 10-17-2021

Who gets the ball to start 2nd half?

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Lions*** - Nicomo Cosca - 10-17-2021

(10-17-2021, 03:23 PM)TheFan Wrote: Higgins gets 0 separation. It looks like pretty much every throw to AJ last year where it's just super forced. 

Yep. He’s wearing DB’s like clothing right now.

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Lions*** - bfine32 - 10-17-2021

(10-17-2021, 03:26 PM)Wyche Wrote: Hold down the fort boys.....DVR is set, time to hit the soccer fields with the kiddos.

I'm sure their coach calls a better game than Zac

See...I can fit in..

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Lions*** - Fan_in_Kettering - 10-17-2021

I’m sick of announcers calling the Bengals’ offense “explosive.” Right now the Bengals are as explosive as a dry fart.

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Lions*** - Synric - 10-17-2021

(10-17-2021, 03:25 PM)Au165 Wrote: We have to start attacking split  safeties when we get MOFO looks. We haven’t attacked deep center in over 3 weeks. We can use seams to CJ, we can go a post to Boyd, heck we can use a scissor concept and go post from Chase but at some point we HAVE to attack deep center.

No seams or posts. It's been a major hole in the offense all season and defensive coordinators are catching on.

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Lions*** - TheLeonardLeap - 10-17-2021

(10-17-2021, 03:27 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: remember he is 2nd half person, any stat in 1st half is Bonus

What type of nonsense is this?

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Lions*** - Joelist - 10-17-2021

Weird offense. Burrow has had pockets and had time but is just inaccurate today. Also the same issues with not attacking the seams and telegraphing the play are present. Also not forcing the defense to defend the whole field. The offense is WAY too vanilla and stale.

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Lions*** - Tomkat - 10-17-2021

Nevermind someone posted before I did.

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Lions*** - Browns Town Bengal - 10-17-2021

(10-17-2021, 03:27 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: remember he is 2nd half person, any stat in 1st half is Bonus

Yes I hope thats true today.  However, this team needs the good joe burrow all 4 quarters

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Lions*** - Au165 - 10-17-2021

(10-17-2021, 03:29 PM)Synric Wrote: No seams or posts. It's been a major hole in the offense all season and defensive coordinators are catching on.

The scatter chart for the last three week is really telling. If we add that we will see more single high looks for chase but until we attack it I would stay split safeties against us all day.

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Lions*** - reuben.ahmed - 10-17-2021

(10-17-2021, 03:29 PM)Tomkat Wrote: Who gets the ball to start 2nd half?

we do, my main man

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Lions*** - bfine32 - 10-17-2021

(10-17-2021, 03:29 PM)Tomkat Wrote: Who gets the ball to start 2nd half?

The good guys...I think we've won every coin toss this year

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Lions*** - kalibengal - 10-17-2021

(10-17-2021, 03:28 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: The offense stinks but it is explosive

and still nothing from the TE position. Hard to watch even if they are up by 10. 
T Hendrickson and Wilson keep kicking ass on D which is better then wathcing the putrid O