Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Lions*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2021 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2021-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Lions*** (/Thread-Week-6-GameDay-Thread-Bengals-Lions)

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Lions*** - TheLeonardLeap - 10-17-2021

(10-17-2021, 03:23 PM)TheFan Wrote: Higgins gets 0 separation. It looks like pretty much every throw to AJ last year where it's just super forced. 

I was given a lot of shit last off-season from some folks when I said Higgins wasn't a #1 WR.

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Lions*** - reuben.ahmed - 10-17-2021

(10-17-2021, 03:29 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: What type of nonsense is this?

Have you watched any Bungles game this year? Lol. Or maybe you didn't watch any of Burrow's press conferences where he's mentioned the "2nd half team" more htan once.

Burrow had like 0 yards passing in one half and then 250 in the 2nd. I'm exaggerating but they scored nothing against the jags in 1st half.

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Lions*** - Tony - 10-17-2021

(10-17-2021, 03:27 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: remember he is 2nd half person, any stat in 1st half is Bonus

I agree.. At least there is a silver lining.. We will see on the opening 2nd half drive. They need to go down get 7 and put their foot on the lions throat...

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Lions*** - TheFan - 10-17-2021

(10-17-2021, 03:29 PM)Tomkat Wrote: Who gets the ball to start 2nd half?

Us

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Lions*** - grampahol - 10-17-2021

(10-17-2021, 03:29 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: I’m sick of announcers calling the Bengals’ offense “explosive.”  Right now the Bengals are as explosive as a dry fart turd.

There ya go..

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Lions*** - THE Bigzoman - 10-17-2021

We get ball at half. Totally okay with 3 points.

Offense needs to put up more points in the 3rd. Coming back from 3 possessions is becoming second nature to Detroit.

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Lions*** - bengaloo - 10-17-2021

(10-17-2021, 03:26 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Chase is literally unstoppable. He should be getting 15+ targets a game. He’s going to be our Devante Adams.

He is elite already as a rookie who sat out last year. Amazing, really. I was a Rashawn Slater guy, and he is also balling out, but Chase is proving to be a true game changer already. Great pick. 

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Lions*** - leonardfan40 - 10-17-2021

Bengals: on pace to have the largest margin of victory this year against the Lions.

Bengals fans: OUR TEAM IS THE WORST TEAM IN THE LEAGUE!

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Lions*** - impactplaya - 10-17-2021

Does Zac even have double moves drawn
Up in the playbook for the WRs to run
Lions CBs are sitting on the drag and out
Routes. That last throw to Higgins the
CB closed and broke on it easily
A out and up would have smoked him

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Lions*** - sonofstat - 10-17-2021

This is the sort of game that if we lose you will lose to will to live!

Yeah, Detroit are playing hard but they are not good.

Glenn is scheming a great D right now...our own D again is holding things down and allowing our O to be so inconsistent.

If ever ZT, Callahan could make an impact with halftime adjustments its today. Step up, and this should be a comfortable win

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Lions*** - Nicomo Cosca - 10-17-2021

I really expected more from the offense inside a dome with no weather. Penalties, drops, bad throws…just killing us.

But whatever. Still up by 10. If we can score a TD right out of the half I think the Lions are done.

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Lions*** - Fan_in_Kettering - 10-17-2021

(10-17-2021, 03:30 PM)Joelist Wrote: Weird offense. Burrow has had pockets and had time but is just inaccurate today. Also the same issues with not attacking the seams and telegraphing the play are present. Also not forcing the defense to defend the whole field. The offense is WAY too vanilla and stale.

The Lions are playing great in the secondary. Joe has to throw it high where if it can’t be caught it can’t be picked either.

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Lions*** - Bengalholic - 10-17-2021

Bengals averaging just 8.8 points per game in the 1st half so far this season. Definitely something they need to get figured out. 

It's also scary to think what this offense would look like without Chase this year.

Hoping for a big 2nd half for the O!

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Lions*** - Synric - 10-17-2021

(10-17-2021, 03:30 PM)Au165 Wrote: The scatter chart for the last three week is really telling. If we add that we will see more single high looks for chase but until we attack it I would stay split safeties against us all day.

Yep right now they are seeing a ton of split safety and even worse those safeties are robbing the middle.

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Lions*** - grampahol - 10-17-2021

(10-17-2021, 03:32 PM)bengaloo Wrote: He is elite already as a rookie who sat out last year. Amazing, really. I was a Rashawn Slater guy, and he is also balling out, but Chase is proving to be a true game changer already. Great pick. 

Imagine if Joe had a clean pocket every time..

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Lions*** - thompson19osu - 10-17-2021

(10-17-2021, 03:28 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: The offense stinks but it is explosive

I think he means we have explosive playmakers. But the offense does suck. Our play calls are just so obvious and vanilla. We also only ever utilize 2/3rd the field since the middle of the field is apparently off limits to ZTs playbook, as well as intermiediate routes.

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Lions*** - treee - 10-17-2021

(10-17-2021, 03:33 PM)impactplaya Wrote: Does Zac even have double moves drawn
Up in the playbook for the WRs to run
Lions CBs are sitting on the drag and out
Routes. That last throw to Higgins the
CB closed and broke on it easily
A out and  up would have smoked him

Evans made a double move on that wheel route

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Lions*** - Nicomo Cosca - 10-17-2021

(10-17-2021, 03:33 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Bengals averaging just 8.8 points per game in the 1st half so far this season. Definitely something they need to get figured out. 

At least they finally scored on an opening drive…

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Lions*** - Tony - 10-17-2021

(10-17-2021, 03:32 PM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: We get ball at half. Totally okay with 3 points.

Offense needs to put up more points in the 3rd. Coming back from 3 possessions is becoming second nature to Detroit.

I'm ok with anything positive at this point.. Anything but a 3 and out..

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Lions*** - TheFan - 10-17-2021

(10-17-2021, 03:33 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I really expected more from the offense inside a dome with no weather. Penalties, drops, bad throws…just killing us.

But whatever. Still up by 10. If we can score a TD right out of the half I think the Lions are done.

Honestly surprised anyone think our offense is going to have big days at this point. 

The only way we go up 17 and lose is because ZT told Lou he's taking over defensive play calling as well.