Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Lions*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2021 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2021-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Lions*** (/Thread-Week-6-GameDay-Thread-Bengals-Lions)

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Lions*** - Joelist - 10-17-2021

Now get another TD offense!

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Lions*** - Synric - 10-17-2021

Darius Phillip's has been replaced after that first punt return which he ran away from his blocks?

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Lions*** - RunKijanaRun - 10-17-2021

Detroit has invested all their Madden Ultimate Team points in their punter. It’s a bold move.

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Lions*** - bfine32 - 10-17-2021

(10-17-2021, 03:55 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Trenton Irwin did something VERY smart. He let that punt bounce over his head into the end zone.

Pretty sure Phillips' only PR in this game where he ran 30 yards sideways will be his last

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Lions*** - Housh - 10-17-2021

Now without pressure i expect The offense to be consistent

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Lions*** - ah5 - 10-17-2021

(10-17-2021, 03:55 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Trenton Irwin did something VERY smart. He let that punt bounce over his head into the end zone.
Probably never saw it, pretty sure it went through the dome and bounced off shatners head.

Sent from my BE2026 using Tapatalk

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Lions*** - kalibengal - 10-17-2021

(10-17-2021, 03:56 PM)Synric Wrote: Darius Phillip's has been replaced after that first punt return which he ran away from his blocks?

give me more Evans

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Lions*** - mustang473 - 10-17-2021

(10-17-2021, 03:55 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Would you say the Ravens are a running team? They want the run the ball all over their opponents? They’re built to run the ball? I sure would….you want to beat the Ravens you stop the ground game. Detroit held them to 116 rush yards as a team and half were Lamar. Sometimes defenses take away your strengths.

I swear some people on this board have never watched a non bengals game in their lives and think every other team dominates 60 mins, does whatever the bleep they want all game and their defenses allow 0 total yards. This is the NFL. The Lions are not a terrible defense. They aren’t going to roll over. You can’t just expect to do whatever you want.

Bengals could win this game by the largest margin of victory of any lions opponent all year and our fans will still act like we lost

Absolutely. One bad drive and we’re terrible and everyone else does great things every single play.

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Lions*** - pally - 10-17-2021

(10-17-2021, 03:56 PM)Synric Wrote: Darius Phillip's has been replaced after that first punt return which he ran away from his blocks?

and the cumultive effect of all the other times he did the same thing

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Lions*** - PlayadLc - 10-17-2021

Don’t. Let. Up.

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Lions*** - jfkbengals - 10-17-2021

Time for a PA shot deep

Jesus Christ Mixon is as 1st cut as it gets and i love it

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Lions*** - RunKijanaRun - 10-17-2021

Mixon eating today

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Lions*** - jfkbengals - 10-17-2021

(10-17-2021, 03:57 PM)ah5 Wrote: Probably never saw it, pretty sure it went through the dome and bounced off shatners head.

Sent from my BE2026 using Tapatalk

Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious

I see no reason not to give it to Mixon again

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Lions*** - Fan_in_Kettering - 10-17-2021

More runs please. It’s easier to run against the Lions than pass. Just move the chains. Don’t get cute.

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Lions*** - CincinnatiKid - 10-17-2021

Damn the Ravens are kicking the chargers ass.

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Lions*** - pally - 10-17-2021

Carman is sick...I wonder if after 2 negative COVID tests, he actually does have it. They had him on O2 in the tent. He is questionable to return

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Lions*** - bfine32 - 10-17-2021

Let's do that TD play again

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Lions*** - TheFan - 10-17-2021

(10-17-2021, 03:57 PM)mustang473 Wrote: Absolutely. One bad drive and we’re terrible and everyone else does great things every single play.

So are you arguing that our offense/offensive play calling hasn't been terrible since the ZT years of running the offense?