Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
It's Bungals week!! - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Rival Talk (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Rival-Talk)
+--- Thread: It's Bungals week!! (/Thread-It-s-Bungals-week)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

It's Bungals week!! - BmorePat87 - 10-18-2021

The Ravens are fresh from unplugging the Chargers as the Bungals enter with no wins against an above .500 team.

Will Lamar improve to 6-0 against the Bengals and 10-0 in October?

Will Jake Burrows take advantage of a Ravens secondary that, up until Justin Herbert, looked like swiss cheese?

History suggests that the Ravens will skin the Bungals and wear their hide as a trophy for the rest of the AFCN to see as a warning that MVP Lamar is back.

Smack aside, here's to a great game. I'll be there, so hopefully it's more like yesterday and less like last Monday. But you're all still a bunch of blumpkins.

RE: It's Bungals week!! - CJD - 10-18-2021

(10-18-2021, 08:05 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: The Ravens are fresh from unplugging the Chargers as the Bungals enter with no wins against an above .500 team.

Will Jake Burrows take advantage of a Ravens secondary that, up until Justin Herbert, looked like swiss cheese?

History suggests that the Ravens will skin the Bungals and wear their hide as a trophy for the rest of the AFCN to see as a warning that MVP Lamar is back.

Smack aside, here's to a great game. I'll be there, so hopefully it's more like yesterday and less like last Monday. But you're all still a bunch of blumpkins.

I'm leaning towards yes on that front. Lamar looks unstoppable. I just hope we keep pace. Staying within a touchdown would be a huge improvement for this team and proof of progress, in my opinion. 

Oh, and **** the Ravens, or whatever :).

RE: It's Bungals week!! - E.A. Poe - 10-18-2021

Don't expect any Bengal fans to talk smack about winning this game until AFTER the game is played. The future 2021 division champs are going to spank the Bengals this weekend.

RE: It's Bungals week!! - Bmoreblitz - 10-18-2021

Chance to have a two game lead going into the bye!!

RE: It's Bungals week!! - SunsetBengal - 10-18-2021

New Dey for the Who Dey 2021 continues as the Cincinnati Football Bengals shock the NFL world with stunning upset over the heavily favored Baltimore Magpies. Cincinnati shuts down the vaunted Baltimore rushing attack, thus exposing Lamar Jackson for the poor and inaccurate passer that he is.

Bengals 30

Ravens 16

RE: It's Bungals week!! - Sled21 - 10-18-2021

It's pretty much got to suck as a Baltimore fan watching each week and knowing that at any given time, one hit takes away Lamar, and your season is over. It's kind of the same with the Bengals and JoeyB, but we could probably get by with the other weapons and still have a decent season. You lose Lamar, you're probably not winning any more games.

RE: It's Bungals week!! - BmorePat87 - 10-18-2021

(10-18-2021, 01:11 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: New Dey for the Who Dey 2021 continues as the Cincinnati Football Bengals shock the NFL world with stunning upset over the heavily favored Baltimore Magpies.  Cincinnati shuts down the vaunted Baltimore rushing attack, thus exposing Lamar Jackson for the poor and inaccurate passer that he is.  

Bengals 30

Ravens 16

The Colts tried that. It led to a career game and a team and league record. Jackson is actually known for being very accurate on passes under 20 yards. It's hard to set the NFL record for highest completion rating for a QB who throws over 400 yards if you're not accurate.

(10-18-2021, 02:09 PM)Sled21 Wrote: It's pretty much got to suck as a Baltimore fan watching each week and knowing that at any given time, one hit takes away Lamar, and your season is over. It's kind of the same with the Bengals and JoeyB, but we could probably get by with the other weapons and still have a decent season. You lose Lamar, you're probably not winning any more games.

It's hard to mimic what he does and his style of play requires you to build a team around that unique approach, making it hard to have a true back up to his style. That said, it doesn't suck knowing that a freak injury could derail the team any more than it sucks for another other team without strong QB depth. 

RE: It's Bungals week!! - Bengalpool - 10-18-2021

The Ravens will give us a headache no doubt. I loved Lamar coming out of Louisville. Still love him. Great player and great person. With that being said, Bengals 27 - Rat Birds 26

RE: It's Bungals week!! - BFritz21 - 10-18-2021

OBJ, Hill, and Reader have been getting a decent push and from the middle of the defensive line and then Hubbard, Hendrickson and crew have been good from the edge (Hubbard actually has the highest win/loss rate in the league for OLB/DE), so I think we just need to keep contain, stay in our lanes, and not overpursue, and we could contain the run game and Lamar scrambling.

The one thing that worries me is that I have been seeing where we've been running stunts, which is good to confuse the offensive line and quarterback, but I'm just wondering if it will open running lanes for Lamar, but let's hope that he goes through his progressions and the d-line can get in position before he has a chance to exploit those lanes.

Denver is really the only good rush defense that they've faced and the Ravens only had 101 yards rushing.

The Jungle is invading Baltimore and handing the Ravens a LOSS!

Bengals- 37

Ravens- 21

RE: It's Bungals week!! - PhilHos - 10-18-2021

(10-18-2021, 08:05 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: The Ravens are fresh from unplugging the Chargers as the Bungals enter with no wins against an above .500 team.

Oooh, that 1 whole win over a winning team is WAY more impressive than the Bengals 0 wins against a winning team. BTW, these "Bungals" took the Lions to the woodshed while your precious Ravens could only beat them on a super long FG that shouldn't have even been attempted due to the delay of game penalty that wasn't called.

Clearly, the Ravens play to the level of their opponents this year. Here's hoping they still think the Bengals are an easy win and play to that level. ThumbsUp

(10-18-2021, 05:48 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Oooh, that 1 whole win over a winning team is WAY more impressive than the Bengals 0 wins against a winning team.

I mean, it unequivocally is. 

RE: It's Bungals week!! - PhilHos - 10-18-2021

(10-18-2021, 06:05 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I mean, it unequivocally is. 

More impressive, yes, barely. WAY more impressive, no.

RE: It's Bungals week!! - HarleyDog - 10-18-2021

Since Baltimore is the nations capital of meth heads, I’ll be surprised if half the team is even sober for the game. Herbert must have stepped bare footed on crack pipe cause he was clearly disoriented. Burrow won’t be taking any chances in that trash can city.

Bengals 34
Ravens 10

RE: It's Bungals week!! - jason - 10-18-2021

(10-18-2021, 01:11 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: New Dey for the Who Dey 2021 continues as the Cincinnati Football Bengals shock the NFL world with stunning upset over the heavily favored Baltimore Magpies. Cincinnati shuts down the vaunted Baltimore rushing attack, thus exposing Lamar Jackson for the poor and inaccurate passer that he is.

Bengals 30

Ravens 16

Exposing him? Everybody knows he can't throw for shit... But yes; the Bengals win by 2 scores and ruin Lamar's arbitrary undefeated whatevers... And Poe can swing on deez nutz.

RE: It's Bungals week!! - bfine32 - 10-18-2021

(10-18-2021, 09:20 AM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: I'm leaning towards yes on that front. Lamar looks unstoppable. I just hope we keep pace. Staying within a touchdown would be a huge improvement for this team and proof of progress, in my opinion. 

Oh, and **** the Ravens, or whatever :).

Not sure you know how this works

RE: It's Bungals week!! - rfaulk34 - 10-18-2021

(10-18-2021, 01:03 PM)Bmoreblitz Wrote: Chance to have a two game lead going into the bye!!

You forgot the word "no", in front of that. 

(10-18-2021, 02:28 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: The Colts tried that. It led to a career game and a team and league record. Jackson is actually known for being very accurate on passes under 20 yards. It's hard to set the NFL record for highest completion rating for a QB who throws over 400 yards if you're not accurate.

The Colts turned chicken shit and dropped into a zone, leaving everything open underneath, and forgot that Andrews plays for the Ravens. 

Lamar Dalton has been pedestrian against everyone not named "The Colts" this year. 

I hope you lose your voice again. Mellow

From crying so hard. Big Grin

(10-18-2021, 09:23 AM)E.A. Poe Wrote: Don't expect any Bengal fans to talk smack about winning this game until AFTER the game is played. The future 2021 division champs are going to spank the Bengals this weekend.

Look at this guy. Mr. 'I think i'll take my ball and go home until the ravens win a couple games because i'm not man enough to take my medicine' is talking about fans and what they do "after". 

Zero awareness.  Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious