Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2021 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2021-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** (/Thread-Week-7-GameDay-Thread-Bengals-Ravens)

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - Sled21 - 10-24-2021

Checking in.... they're holding the crap out of Higgins. On one play the corner clearly held his arm down. And they hit Burrow in the head/neck without a call. Refs need to step up. Biggest problem I see so far is the 3 and outs and then the quick score. Defense is on the field too much here, they aren't going to be able to keep up with Lamar if they don't get some rest. Let's get some sustained offensive drives in the second half.

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - Tony - 10-24-2021

(10-24-2021, 03:31 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: We should be able to do that kind of drive at will. I'm not sure why the offense comes alive right before the half each game. Hopefully, we keep it up in the 2nd half.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Because they go hurry up and Joe's calling shit at the line. That's why..

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - KillerGoose - 10-24-2021

(10-24-2021, 03:35 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Careful, if he takes that as a personal attack he'll try to get you banned.

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk

He’ll demand it, actually.

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - kevin - 10-24-2021

That drive was huge to get the go ahead 3 points.

Halftime is Bengals 13, Ravens 10

Ravens get the ball to start 2nd Half.

The First Half was like a Boxing Match as Defense controlled until end of Half.

The way these NFL Games work, look for Ravens to have a good opening Half game plan, and then DEFENSE to set back in. However Defenses wear down by 4th quarter, and THAT is when points get scored in most NFL Games, and I look for this game to come down to 4th quarter as Defenses wear down.

GO BENGALS

Tiger

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - The American Dream - 10-24-2021

(10-24-2021, 03:31 PM)Tony Wrote: Horrible playcall on that 3rd down..

Are you ever happy friend? What else was they supposed to do. We only had one shot with the time left and that type of pass was the best option. What would you have done? A double reverse?

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - KillerGoose - 10-24-2021

(10-24-2021, 03:38 PM)The American Dream Wrote: Are you ever happy friend? What else was they supposed to do. We only had one shot with the time left and that type of pass was the best option. What would you have done? A double reverse?

He would’ve called the play that works. What that play is, who knows, but he would’ve certainly called it.

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - Fan_in_Kettering - 10-24-2021

(10-24-2021, 03:34 PM)Destro Wrote: Because that is nothing the Bengals have ever done...
What?...
Wyche and Boomer?.....
The hell you say.

Run that s**t

The 1988 Bengals ran the uptempo two minute offense on every possession.

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - Interceptor - 10-24-2021

The biggest difference I am seeing (on offense) when compared to the past is that there are pass plays that require to hit the WR in stride and no one is giving up after the catch.

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - iLLuSi0nz - 10-24-2021

Really good hard fought half. Offense looks more in sync after that last drive. Hopefully they can build on that in the second half and negate their pass rush a bit. Going well outside of a few too many hits on Burrow. Penalties so far are pretty fair both ways. Fun one to watch.

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - TheLeonardLeap - 10-24-2021

Better score at half than I feared.

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - michaelsean - 10-24-2021

(10-24-2021, 03:28 PM)pally Wrote: one was to prevent the Ravens from running out the clock

Right and two wasted ones.

***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - PhilHos - 10-24-2021

Assuming the Jets don't mount the comeback to end all comebacks, I wonder how many Bengals fans in Jungle Noise will pick the Jets to beat the Bengals?

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - Sled21 - 10-24-2021

If that Hubbard guy could ony get a sac.... Ninja

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - masonbengals fan - 10-24-2021

We are in it. What's not to like ? Defense has played well again. Hoping to get a HUGE win today.

(10-24-2021, 03:32 PM)PhilHos Wrote: "No, it was a shitty drive because we didn't score a TD" - Tony, probably

You are really infatuated with me.  It's so flattering...

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - Vas Deferens - 10-24-2021

hangover + allergies = sub optimal

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - Murdock2420 - 10-24-2021

(10-24-2021, 03:39 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: He would’ve called the play that works. What that play is, who knows, but he would’ve certainly called it.

That one play that results in points and everyone else being banned.

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - michaelsean - 10-24-2021

Looks like the Giants are going to beat the Panthers and go to the World Series.

(10-24-2021, 03:35 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Careful, if he takes that as a personal attack he'll try to get you banned.

You mean like you and nimca do?

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - Interceptor - 10-24-2021

(10-24-2021, 03:40 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Assuming the Jets don't mount the comeback to end all comebacks, I wonder how many Bengals fans in Jungle Noise will pick the Jets to beat the Bengals?

It's a trap game for the Jets.  Tongue