Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2021 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2021-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** (/Thread-Week-7-GameDay-Thread-Bengals-Ravens)

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - RunKijanaRun - 10-24-2021

(10-24-2021, 03:37 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Checking in.... they're holding the crap out of Higgins. On one play the corner clearly held his arm down. And they hit Burrow in the head/neck without a call. Refs need to step up. Biggest problem I see so far is the 3 and outs and then the quick score. Defense is on the field too much here, they aren't going to be able to keep up with Lamar if they don't get some rest. Let's get some sustained offensive drives in the second half.

Again, lots of hot, steamy, shit takes by our resident Dave Shulas here. Higgins would take less abuse if he was fighting in an MMA match.

Too many guys didn’t show up ready to post today.

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - Fan_in_Kettering - 10-24-2021

Which one of those slugheads on the Halftime Report said something about Joe Burrow getting more attention if he were somewhere else?

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - Sled21 - 10-24-2021

(10-24-2021, 03:39 PM)iLLuSi0nz Wrote: Really good hard fought half. Offense looks more in sync after that last drive. Hopefully they can build on that in the second half and negate their pass rush a bit. Going well outside of a few too many hits on Burrow. Penalties so far are pretty fair both ways. Fun one to watch.

I wish they would call it a little tighter on the corners. There's a lot of grabbing going on. If they called it closer, our corners are better than theirs....

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - michaelsean - 10-24-2021

(10-24-2021, 03:41 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: hangover + allergies = sub optimal

Just drink more.

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - PhilHos - 10-24-2021

(10-24-2021, 03:41 PM)Tony Wrote: You are really infatuated with me.  It's so flattering...
You're welcome.

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - Nately120 - 10-24-2021

(10-24-2021, 03:40 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Assuming the Jets don't mount the comeback to end all comebacks, I wonder how many Bengals fans in Jungle Noise will pick the Jets to beat the Bengals?

Once we beat the Jets and their XFL-caliber QB I'll predict SB. 

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - pally - 10-24-2021

Twitterverse is falling in love with JoeyB...it is like this is the first game they've every watched with him in it since the LSU Natl Championship game. They are finally seeing what we have

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - grampahol - 10-24-2021

(10-24-2021, 03:34 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: "We only have a 3 point lead on the road, they suck"  Ninja Ninja

Not only that, but we ain't winning a million to negative million.. Trade em all before the half is over.. Smirk

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - MasonDT70 - 10-24-2021

(10-24-2021, 03:40 PM)Sled21 Wrote: If that Hubbard guy could ony get a sac.... Ninja
He's been good today, he abused that new tackle as soon as he got into the game.

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - Tony - 10-24-2021

(10-24-2021, 03:38 PM)The American Dream Wrote: Are you ever happy friend? What else was they supposed to do. We only had one shot with the time left and that type of pass was the best option. What would you have done? A double reverse?
It just wasn't a good throw.. I hate the fade. I don't think Burrow has thrown any Fade TDs since he been here. I'm happy AF.. Got a lead on the Ravens.. 

(10-24-2021, 03:40 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Assuming the Jets don't mount the comeback to end all comebacks, I wonder how many Bengals fans in Jungle Noise will pick the Jets to beat the Bengals?

That would probably be a make or break game for Zac Taylor.... Ninja

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - leonardfan40 - 10-24-2021

On an unrelated note, I wish we got to play the chiefs early this year. They are nothing special right now. Hope they don’t figure it out before seasons end when we play them

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - PhilHos - 10-24-2021

(10-24-2021, 03:42 PM)Tony Wrote: You mean like you and nimca do?
I've NEVER called for someone to be banned. EVER.

But you do you, boo.

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - Housh - 10-24-2021

I’m still unwilling to believe our D is this good

I’m expecting a Ravens push at some point where they score on 2 drives in a row. I just hope we’ve insulated ourselves by that time

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - Murdock2420 - 10-24-2021

(10-24-2021, 03:43 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Just drink more.

[Image: always-a-good-decision.jpg]

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - reuben.ahmed - 10-24-2021

Lol at that fumble

(10-24-2021, 03:42 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Again, lots of hot, steamy, shit takes by our resident Dave Shulas here. Higgins would take less abuse if he was fighting in an MMA match.

Too many guys didn’t show up ready to post today.

That's why I can't do Gameday threads anymore. See ya after the game! Who Dey

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - TheLeonardLeap - 10-24-2021

ADG kicks the fumble back to Andrews. Brutal.

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - michaelsean - 10-24-2021

(10-24-2021, 03:43 PM)grampahol Wrote: Not only that, but we ain't winning a million to negative million.. Trade em all before the half is over.. Smirk

Teams that are committed to wining often hold opposing teams to minus a million. You’ve just been bengalized. LOL

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - reuben.ahmed - 10-24-2021

Damn they’re wide open