Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2021 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2021-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** (/Thread-Week-7-GameDay-Thread-Bengals-Ravens)

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - kalibengal - 10-24-2021

(10-24-2021, 05:12 PM)iowahwky4cincy Wrote: Evans time.

YES, what happened today? nno sightings 

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - Destro - 10-24-2021

(10-24-2021, 05:12 PM)TKUHL Wrote: The only thing that still drives me nuts with this team is Phillips in returns. Would rather see Wilson or Irwin or Irvin whatever his name is.

Glad we are that far down on the charts to the PR being the bad player. I like Wilson ( he also had a KO return for a TD last year ). If the defense keeps this up, we should be getting a lot of punts.

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - Nicomo Cosca - 10-24-2021

(10-24-2021, 05:12 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: Yes, it does, when interceptions are that costly and other QBs aren’t turning it over at the rate that he is. Also, Herbert isn’t my boy. I’m a Ducks fan, but I’m a Burrow fan over Herbert. I never doubted Cincinnati’s choice.

Believe what you want. But he’s not “fringe top 10” in most categories. Again, I don’t want to argue. Let’s just agree to disagree.

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - Whacked - 10-24-2021

I hate to be greedy but

We should be 7-0

Just sayin

Ok. I’m done

Great win!!

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - WiregrassBenGal - 10-24-2021

Instead, Brandon gets the kneel-down.

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - reuben.ahmed - 10-24-2021

(10-24-2021, 05:14 PM)Bengalitis Wrote:  I hope my woman is wearing her Bengals panties.... It's happening once the clock hits 00:00.   Tiger Tiger

She is Ninja

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - Housh - 10-24-2021

The Burrow and Chase connection won us this game. Burrow Tee connection was bleh but when Burrow started forcefully targeting Chase we easily pulled away.

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - jfkbengals - 10-24-2021

(10-24-2021, 05:12 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Can you host us in your household for a playoff game? All of us

You can fly from anywhere to Vegas for $100 or so.  Lot's of airlines have a deal like that.

But I'm only going to be overseas for the 1 game (and the bye week).

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - Interceptor - 10-24-2021

(10-24-2021, 05:14 PM)Housh Wrote: This wasnt a regular game

This was a "We not like them other boys" game.

This team is different.

Im honestly warming up to ZT. He goes for it on 4th downs that you should go for it on. His first half is always vanilla but then he turns until a genius in the second half

Best guess is the entire first half is all scripted plays?

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - TKUHL - 10-24-2021

Lol never seen that happen before. Burrows so good he’s gaining yards from the sideline

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - kevin - 10-24-2021

Has ANYBODY said Well Coached Game ???......Very Well Coached Game....And Coach Taylor, it took a couple years because Marvin left the cupboard bare, but Coach Taylor has BENGALS IN FIRST PLACE....We haven't been able to say that since 2015 and 8-0 start to season.

NEW DAY is the New Who Dey. ...Who Dey ? They are The NEW DAY.

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - Tomkat - 10-24-2021

(10-24-2021, 05:14 PM)Bengalitis Wrote:  I hope my woman is wearing her Bengals panties.... It's happening once the clock hits 00:00.   Tiger Tiger

GO GET 'EM, TIGER!!!!

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - reuben.ahmed - 10-24-2021

Lamar not shake joes hand? He just leave field

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - Nicomo Cosca - 10-24-2021

(10-24-2021, 05:16 PM)Housh Wrote: The Burrow and Chase connection won us this game. Burrow Tee connection was bleh but when Burrow started forcefully targeting Chase we easily pulled away.

The defense is damn good, but this team doesn’t even sniff 1st place without Uno.

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - jfkbengals - 10-24-2021

Burrow walking around like "Why nobody want to talk to me?"

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - Bengalitis - 10-24-2021

(10-24-2021, 05:16 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: She is Ninja

I know right.. Hilarious   wait what???? LOL

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - Vas Deferens - 10-24-2021

(10-24-2021, 05:16 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: She is Ninja

she WAS

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - THE Bigzoman - 10-24-2021

(10-24-2021, 05:16 PM)kevin Wrote: Has ANYBODY said Well Coached Game ???......Very Well Coached Game....And Coach Taylor, it took a couple years because Marvin left the cupboard bare,  but Coach Taylor has BENGALS IN FIRST PLACE....We haven't been able to say that since 2015 and 8-0 start to season.

NEW DAY is the New Who Dey. ...Who Dey ?  They are The NEW DAY.

What, am I supposed to be impressed? He should've put up 60 today.

Horrible play caller. Fire Zac.

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - Tomkat - 10-24-2021

(10-24-2021, 05:16 PM)kevin Wrote: Has ANYBODY said Well Coached Game ???......Very Well Coached Game....And Coach Taylor, it took a couple years because Marvin left the cupboard bare,  but Coach Taylor has BENGALS IN FIRST PLACE....We haven't been able to say that since 2015 and 8-0 start to season.

NEW DAY is the New Who Dey. ...Who Dey ?  They are The NEW DAY.

IF (big if) he keeps this up, he should be in the discussion for Coach of the year... and deservedly so.

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - grampahol - 10-24-2021

Tada!