Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Ravens Game Ball - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: Ravens Game Ball (/Thread-Ravens-Game-Ball)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Ravens Game Ball - Nicomo Cosca - 10-24-2021

Dominating win against Lamar and his Ravens by these 1st place Bengals. So who you got?

Joe Burrow - 23/38 416 yards 3 TD 1 INT 113.5 passer rating

Ja’Marr Chase - 8 rec 201 yards 1 TD

CJ Uzomah - 3 rec 91 yards 2 TD’s

Joe Mixon - 12 carries 59 yards 4.9 average 1 TD

Sam Hubbard - 5 tackles 2.5 sacks

Larry Ogunjobi - 6 tackles 1.5 sacks

RE: Ravens Game Ball - wildcatnku24 - 10-24-2021

(10-24-2021, 05:27 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Dominating win against Lamar and his Ravens by these 1st place Bengals. So who you got?

Joe Burrow - 23/48 416 yards 3 TD 1 INT 113.5 passer rating

Sam Hubbard - 4 tackles 2.5 sacks

Larry Ogunjobi - 5 tackles 1.5 sacks

Hubbard is who I choose. He was so huge in stopping Lamar it’s crazy. Obviously chase is superhuman, and I don’t think any of us knew just how much we’d miss with uzomah out last year. Sheesh. Kinda feels like an Oprah moment where all bengals reach under their chairs for a game ball. Lol.

RE: Ravens Game Ball - Synric - 10-24-2021

Just when the Ravens were sighing relief that AJ Green was gone Ja'Marr Chase puts up 200+ yards. Chase was a badass today.

RE: Ravens Game Ball - Housh - 10-24-2021

Chase then Hubbard Then Burrow

RE: Ravens Game Ball - Awful Llama - 10-24-2021

I'll go Chase. He's bank Smirk

Honorable mention to CJ.

RE: Ravens Game Ball - Murdock2420 - 10-24-2021

Zac Taylor Ninja

RE: Ravens Game Ball - Truck_1_0_1_ - 10-24-2021

Picked Hubbard as well; could've been anyone that Nicomo polled, but I have NEVER seen Hubbard be as disruptive and active as he was today and I'm a huge fan of him.

He lost contain on that 1 run, otherwise he cut off his lane for Lamar on virtually every play.

RE: Ravens Game Ball - KillerGoose - 10-24-2021

Chase. Ja’Marr is an absolute freak. Before the season, many people might remember me thumping for Sewell. I wanted to build a strong offensive line and draft a receiver later. I loved the Chase pick, but it just wasn’t what I was gunning for and I am stoked that Chase is here in Cincinnati. He and Burrow are going to light this league up for a long time.

RE: Ravens Game Ball - Whatever - 10-24-2021

I went with Other. I think Zac deserves it for this one. The Bengals dominated in all phases and only took one penalty iirc. Lots of great individual performances, but this was a big one for the culture he is building.

RE: Ravens Game Ball - Speedy Thomas - 10-24-2021

(10-24-2021, 05:27 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Dominating win against Lamar and his Ravens by these 1st place Bengals. So who you got?

Joe Burrow - 23/48 416 yards 3 TD 1 INT 113.5 passer rating

Sam Hubbard - 4 tackles 2.5 sacks

Larry Ogunjobi - 5 tackles 1.5 sacks
Yes.

RE: Ravens Game Ball - SunsetBengal - 10-24-2021

I went with Uzomah this time, as he is becoming the star that we had hoped he would become.

RE: Ravens Game Ball - GreenCornBengal - 10-24-2021

It’s either Hubbard or Chase. For me Hubbard takes it because the game was about stopping Jackson. First loss vs Cinci, first loss in Oct. the defensive candidate wins it based on that tie breaker.

RE: Ravens Game Ball - Nicomo Cosca - 10-24-2021

I know Bfine doesn’t normally vote in his game ball threads, but I do. :P

Uno.

I said it in the GDT, but as good as this defense is, we don’t even sniff 1st place without Chase. He has transformed this team.

And to put those kind of numbers up against one of the best CB’s in the league in Marlon Humphrey? Just insane.

RE: Ravens Game Ball - The D.O.Z. - 10-24-2021

I voted other. The defensive line as a whole gets my vote. Very rarely did I see guys out of their gaps or getting blown off the ball. Hendrickson played hammer, Hubbard was the anvil. The interior made nice stops and pushed the interior pocket forcing Lamar to pick his poison.

RE: Ravens Game Ball - grampahol - 10-24-2021

Other.. EVERYONE gets a trophy! Hilarious
I have to go Uzamah since he was out with an Achilles and those things take forever to heal..

Ravens Game Ball - CJD - 10-24-2021

If the game stayed close, I would say Hubbard, as he was containing and harassing Jackson all day.

But in a blowout, I'm inclined to give it to this offense's spark, Ja'Marr Chase. He is electric and I think he unlocks this entire offense. I'd be really interested to see how often he was double covered and how many big plays to other receivers that may have caused.

Was it Chase that 4 guys ran to in the flat on the second Uzomah touchdown?

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

RE: Ravens Game Ball - Gdale_Bengal - 10-24-2021

The whole team. This was a team win.

We didn’t score a single TD against the Ravens the last couple times we played them. We just just hung 41 on them on the road. Let that sink in.

RE: Ravens Game Ball - motoarch - 10-24-2021

(10-24-2021, 05:28 PM)wildcatnku24 Wrote: Kinda feels like an Oprah moment where all bengals reach under their chairs for a game ball. Lol.

Damn right.  How so you choose?
No wrong answer today.

Could a mod please set the poll to be visible on who voted for who? It never gives me that option on my phone.

Thanks.