Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 11 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Raiders*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2021 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2021-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 11 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Raiders*** (/Thread-Week-11-GameDay-Thread-Bengals-Raiders--29324)

RE: ***Week 11 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Raiders*** - NUGDUKWE - 11-21-2021

(11-21-2021, 07:19 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: Bad throw there  Of course he was under duress(like most plays)   He hits that inside and thats 6

Yeah needs to be a better throw. Just crazy how many times that play is there.

RE: ***Week 11 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Raiders*** - The Caped Crusader - 11-21-2021

(11-21-2021, 07:20 PM)Tony Wrote: Burrow is horrible

Who do you want him to throw it to?

RE: ***Week 11 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Raiders*** - Joelist - 11-21-2021

Man was Hendrickson held there...

RE: ***Week 11 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Raiders*** - TheLeonardLeap - 11-21-2021

(11-21-2021, 07:19 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Man, my stream is behind. People talking about the deep pass attempt to Chase and I'm sitting here on a commercial break. :angry:

Get ready for like 8 more. The final 2:20 of the. Half is like 30 minutes of commercials.

RE: ***Week 11 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Raiders*** - BengalFanInNJ - 11-21-2021

TJ Watt is going to kill Burrow next week.

RE: ***Week 11 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Raiders*** - Housh - 11-21-2021

Defensively a GREAT quarter. Offense is again the lagging unit and its the unit that has the most talent. That is a coaching issues, but Brrow hasnt been great either.

RE: ***Week 11 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Raiders*** - Joelist - 11-21-2021

And Burrow saw the blitz so when he saw no open receivers he needed to throw it away.

RE: ***Week 11 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Raiders*** - Mickeypoo - 11-21-2021

Burrow is going to get killed again out there. Pull him now til the line is even mediocre. Just wow!!

RE: ***Week 11 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Raiders*** - Tony - 11-21-2021

These are 2 really, struggling / borderline bad teams...

***Week 11 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Raiders*** - CJD - 11-21-2021

One thing I've learned from that half is that Burrow is still a work in progress. He holds onto the ball when he doesn't, he hesitates on throws on occasion and he can be knocked off target when hurried.

He's still the future of the team, but I'm not convinced this team really deserves to be called a legitimate playoff threat at this point.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

RE: ***Week 11 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Raiders*** - Clark W Griswold - 11-21-2021

I don’t think that sack was totally on the OL. Burrow had a hole to run through then changed his mind and started to dance around like he likes to do.

RE: ***Week 11 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Raiders*** - The Caped Crusader - 11-21-2021

(11-21-2021, 07:22 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: We had Chase deep a couple times, bad throws. Can't run the ball. Dink and dunk to Tyler is working, take what works. Stop playing the same gameplan every game.

We are somehow winning. Worried about Burrow's knee out there.

Gameplan never seems to evolve or get better. Everyone has been pretty consistently covered. 

RE: ***Week 11 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Raiders*** - matmaven - 11-21-2021

Some of you really think it's Burrow, not the "turnstile" offensive line. He's missed a couple throws, but constantly under pressure. No real running game except for the TD run.

RE: ***Week 11 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Raiders*** - reuben.ahmed - 11-21-2021

This has not been an enjoyable half of football for anyone, has it? No Raiders fan is happy and how are we winning.

RE: ***Week 11 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Raiders*** - Tony - 11-21-2021

(11-21-2021, 07:23 PM)Mickeypoo Wrote: Burrow is going to get killed again out there.  Pull him now til the line is even mediocre.  Just wow!!

Burrow himself is causing a lot of it. His pocket presence has been horrible the past few weeks...

RE: ***Week 11 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Raiders*** - PhilHos - 11-21-2021

(11-21-2021, 07:22 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: Who do you want him to throw it to?

He wants him to throw into coverage so it'll likely be intercepted and he can call Burrow a bust. 

RE: ***Week 11 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Raiders*** - Bengalitis - 11-21-2021

(11-21-2021, 07:22 PM)Housh Wrote: Defensively a GREAT quarter. Offense is again the lagging unit and its the unit that has the most talent. That is a coaching issues, but Brrow hasnt been great either.

The D is keeping the raiders at bay.

RE: ***Week 11 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Raiders*** - kalibengal - 11-21-2021

a half without any pressure or sacks on Carr...
What has happened to Larry O, Hill, Trey ??
not the same group

RE: ***Week 11 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Raiders*** - reuben.ahmed - 11-21-2021

(11-21-2021, 07:23 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: Gameplan never seems to evolve or get better. Everyone has been pretty consistently covered. 

I wish we had a consistent run game, or something consistent, do we have anything consistent? Lol. I'd take wins where Burrow throws for 110 yards, would prove we don't only win 1 way.

RE: ***Week 11 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Raiders*** - Atomic Orange - 11-21-2021

The line has the entire offense out of sync. They don't have any rhythm.