Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
WHO DEY. BENGALS SWEEP STEELERS IN 2021 - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: WHO DEY. BENGALS SWEEP STEELERS IN 2021 (/Thread-WHO-DEY-BENGALS-SWEEP-STEELERS-IN-2021)

WHO DEY. BENGALS SWEEP STEELERS IN 2021 - kevin - 11-28-2021

GET OUT THE BROOMS......SWEEP

Bengals handed Steelers an Old Fashioned, rear end kicking

Tiger Pitt Sux Who Dey DancingDancingDancing Who Dey Pitt Sux Tiger

GO BENGALS

RE: WHO DEY. BENGALS SWEEP STEELERS IN 2021 - Go Cards - 11-28-2021

It truly is a great day to be a Bengals fan !

Who Dey

RE: WHO DEY. BENGALS SWEEP STEELERS IN 2021 - bonesaw - 11-28-2021

What a day huh boys and girls?

RE: WHO DEY. BENGALS SWEEP STEELERS IN 2021 - Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 - 11-28-2021

Three in a row vs Pitts for the first time since 1990.

RE: WHO DEY. BENGALS SWEEP STEELERS IN 2021 - Frank Booth - 11-28-2021

(11-28-2021, 07:24 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: Three in a row vs Pitts for the first time since 1990.

wasnt that the last time cincy won a..

nah, not gonna jinx it

RE: WHO DEY. BENGALS SWEEP STEELERS IN 2021 - TecmoBengals - 11-28-2021

I'd say go for three in a row this season, but the Steelers aren't making the playoffs. Who Dey Pitt SuxMuahaha

RE: WHO DEY. BENGALS SWEEP STEELERS IN 2021 - Gdale_Bengal - 11-28-2021

It’s a great time to be a Cincinnati football fan right now.

RE: WHO DEY. BENGALS SWEEP STEELERS IN 2021 - Wyche'sWarrior - 11-28-2021

(11-28-2021, 07:24 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: Three in a row vs Pitts for the first time since 1990.

Yep, first season sweep since 09.

RE: WHO DEY. BENGALS SWEEP STEELERS IN 2021 - basballguy - 11-28-2021

Ahhh...the good ole days....when i was naïve enough not to know what bandwagon fans were and just assumed everyone liked good teams like the Bengals.  (I was in 4th grade)

RE: WHO DEY. BENGALS SWEEP STEELERS IN 2021 - TecmoBengals - 11-28-2021

Steelers punter looks like someone was having fun with the sliders in Madden, right? Go Bengals! Glad we won this one big.

[Image: Steelers-Football-19-1628252417.jpg]

RE: WHO DEY. BENGALS SWEEP STEELERS IN 2021 - Interceptor - 11-28-2021

(11-28-2021, 07:21 PM)bonesaw Wrote: What a day huh boys and girls?

Yes. What a DEY!!!

RE: WHO DEY. BENGALS SWEEP STEELERS IN 2021 - leonardfan40 - 11-28-2021

And neither game was really close. Dominated both contests! Who Dey!

RE: WHO DEY. BENGALS SWEEP STEELERS IN 2021 - UKWhoDey - 11-28-2021

Just a perfect weekend for football. Bengals absolutely clobber Pittsburgh and sweep em, the day after Kentucky does likewise to Louisville in the Governor's Cup!

WHO DEY!!!

RE: WHO DEY. BENGALS SWEEP STEELERS IN 2021 - Destro - 11-28-2021

By the Watt, funk the entire Watt family.

RE: WHO DEY. BENGALS SWEEP STEELERS IN 2021 - Mickeypoo - 11-28-2021

What an awesome game!!! So much fun! Did we seriously just kick the s@#t outta PB in embarrassing fashion at PBS?????? What a great week this will be!

RE: WHO DEY. BENGALS SWEEP STEELERS IN 2021 - fredtoast - 11-28-2021

I am sure it has happened before, but I have been a fan since '73 and I don't remember beating the Steelers like this. Two flat out ass-whippings this year.

Good to get a big win at home.

RE: WHO DEY. BENGALS SWEEP STEELERS IN 2021 - bengalbrit - 11-28-2021

Incedible performance tonight (in the UK it was tonight anyway!).

Seeing a lot of noise aroung Big Bens demise and Steelers injuries, how about some respect for a Bengals team that are quietly going about their business this year? Joe Burrow, JC, Tyler Boyd, Tee Higgins, Big Eli, Uzomah, Awuzie have all been incredible this season.

I only get the watered down coverage here in the UK, with Sky Sports favouring the 'big' teams so I sub to NFL Gamepass, the difference in bias on the coverage is insane. From pre kick off with UK Sky Sports to the end of todays game it was a massive Steelers love in with far too much respect for Big Ben, how great Chase Claypool is and how they wil put right an awful season in Cinci tonight. Was great to see the Bengals humiliate them if im honest.

Lets hope the Cleveland Clowns can do the business in Baltimore overnight (UK) cant wait up as its early Sunday monring here, hoping for a Monday Morning gift from the Clowns!

Goodnight all from the UK!!!

WhoDey?

RE: WHO DEY. BENGALS SWEEP STEELERS IN 2021 - Interceptor - 11-28-2021

(11-28-2021, 09:31 PM)bengalbrit Wrote: Incedible performance tonight (in the UK it was tonight anyway!).

Seeing a lot of noise aroung Big Bens demise and Steelers injuries, how about some respect for a Bengals team that are quietly going about their business this year? Joe Burrow, JC, Tyler Boyd, Tee Higgins, Big Eli, Uzomah, Awuzie have all been incredible this season.

I only get the watered down coverage here in the UK, with Sky Sports favouring the 'big' teams so I sub to NFL Gamepass, the difference in bias on the coverage is insane. From pre kick off with UK Sky Sports to the end of todays game it was a massive Steelers love in with far too much respect for Big Ben, how great Chase Claypool is and how they wil put right an awful season in Cinci tonight. Was great to see the Bengals humiliate them if im honest.

Lets hope the Cleveland Clowns can do the business in Baltimore overnight (UK) cant wait up as its early Sunday monring here, hoping for a Monday Morning gift from the Clowns!

Goodnight all from the UK!!!

WhoDey?

For next time:
https://v2.sportsurge.net/list-nfl

RE: WHO DEY. BENGALS SWEEP STEELERS IN 2021 - wanga - 11-28-2021

Awesome game. **** the Steelers.

RE: WHO DEY. BENGALS SWEEP STEELERS IN 2021 - bengalbrit - 11-28-2021

(11-28-2021, 09:35 PM)wanga Wrote: Awesome game. **** the Steelers.

Put better in 5x words than i did in a few paragraphs above!