Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 13 GameDay Thread - Chargers @ Bengals*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2021 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2021-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 13 GameDay Thread - Chargers @ Bengals*** (/Thread-Week-13-GameDay-Thread-Chargers-Bengals)

RE: ***Week 13 GameDay Thread - Chargers @ Bengals*** - Tony - 12-05-2021

Get Burrow outta there

RE: ***Week 13 GameDay Thread - Chargers @ Bengals*** - KillerGoose - 12-05-2021

(12-05-2021, 06:07 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: so to most people here, Herbet is better than Burrow because he outplayed him today?

This place is silly

you dont go by 1 game. Herbert also has a lot of ints on the season. Only reason he doesnt have more is because their scheme is west coast short pass type offense

Yeah, it's a goofy take. Herbert IS doing a better job protecting the ball with a significantly lower INT % but he hasn't been throwing TDs at the rate Burrow has, but unfortunately Burrows TD% is just dumping.

Au165 mentioned this earlier in the season, but Burrows INT% is okay as long as he is offsetting them with TDs like he was. The problem is when those TDs stop coming and the INTs stay where they are, and that is what is happening. Burrow's still throwing the picks, but isn't throwing the TDs. I would say that after the results of this game, Herbert is probably going to be better by most metrics, still, Burrow has played great football for most of the season. 

RE: ***Week 13 GameDay Thread - Chargers @ Bengals*** - JumboTron - 12-05-2021

(12-05-2021, 06:09 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: Lot of sensitive fans on here who still think they are going to turn it around (like the previous 30 seasons?)
Herbert is way better than Burrow and it’s not even close. They all got ***** slapped today at home.  Still the same old soft losers they always are.

The Ls going to be piling up here at the end of the year.

You're just full of holiday cheer, aren't ya?

RE: ***Week 13 GameDay Thread - Chargers @ Bengals*** - Tony - 12-05-2021

(12-05-2021, 06:10 PM)PhilHos Wrote: I think it've rubbed off on you, Tony. LOL

Yea, maybe you did.. 

RE: ***Week 13 GameDay Thread - Chargers @ Bengals*** - Bengalitis - 12-05-2021

5 minutes for the offense to score 16 points, ain't happening.

RE: ***Week 13 GameDay Thread - Chargers @ Bengals*** - STR1PES - 12-05-2021

when they yell Palmer Palmer Palmer Palmer, does that mean time to quit?

RE: ***Week 13 GameDay Thread - Chargers @ Bengals*** - reuben.ahmed - 12-05-2021

Higgins just standing there not helping to block. I know he's kinda injured but comon lol

RE: ***Week 13 GameDay Thread - Chargers @ Bengals*** - Housh - 12-05-2021

This is what happens when you Trot out a franchise QB with a shit i line

***Week 13 GameDay Thread - Chargers @ Bengals*** - Bronxbengal - 12-05-2021

(12-05-2021, 06:08 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: DON'T FORGET THE RUN GAME!

How could we but Joe dropped the ball

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

(12-05-2021, 06:11 PM)Tony Wrote: Get Burrow outta there

he needs the practice

RE: ***Week 13 GameDay Thread - Chargers @ Bengals*** - RunKijanaRun - 12-05-2021

(12-05-2021, 06:10 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: ? I didnt make a single post the whole 2nd half until now. And im calling out morons who think Herbert is better based off of 1 game. 

The only moron here is the one who thinks people came to that conclusion based on one game.

RE: ***Week 13 GameDay Thread - Chargers @ Bengals*** - Atomic Orange - 12-05-2021

(12-05-2021, 06:10 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: ? I didnt make a single post the whole 2nd half until now. And im calling out morons who think Herbert is better based off of 1 game. 

He was ROTY

RE: ***Week 13 GameDay Thread - Chargers @ Bengals*** - Frank Booth - 12-05-2021

(12-05-2021, 06:11 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: Yeah, it's a goofy take. Herbert IS doing a better job protecting the ball with a significantly lower INT % but he hasn't been throwing TDs at the rate Burrow has, but unfortunately Burrows TD% is just dumping.

Au165 mentioned this earlier in the season, but Burrows INT% is okay as long as he is offsetting them with TDs like he was. The problem is when those TDs stop coming and the INTs stay where they are, and that is what is happening. Burrow's still throwing the picks, but isn't throwing the TDs. I would say that after the results of this game, Herbert is probably going to be better by most metrics, still, Burrow has played great football for most of the season. 

Burrow hasnt thrown many td's because it's been the Mixon show the last 2 weeks

RE: ***Week 13 GameDay Thread - Chargers @ Bengals*** - PlayadLc - 12-05-2021

Prince is absolutely horrible.

***Week 13 GameDay Thread - Chargers @ Bengals*** - CJD - 12-05-2021

Hopefully Reiff is healthy next week. Cuz holy shit our back ups are trash.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

RE: ***Week 13 GameDay Thread - Chargers @ Bengals*** - Housh - 12-05-2021

Burrow doesn’t even have the time to look for a route deep than 5 yards. Herbert is not outplaying Burrow, our line is just having its worst game of the year

(12-05-2021, 06:11 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Higgins just standing there not helping to block. I know he's kinda injured but comon lol

The chargers are gonna come out and say the bengals gave up.  Ninja

RE: ***Week 13 GameDay Thread - Chargers @ Bengals*** - matmaven - 12-05-2021

Two terrible losses in the last three home games. Not even close to good enough.

RE: ***Week 13 GameDay Thread - Chargers @ Bengals*** - Frank Booth - 12-05-2021

(12-05-2021, 06:12 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: He was ROTY

wow, great

and Burrow was injured because his o-line was a garbage dump

RE: ***Week 13 GameDay Thread - Chargers @ Bengals*** - PlayadLc - 12-05-2021

(12-05-2021, 06:12 PM)Housh Wrote: This is what happens when you Trot out a franchise QB with a shit i line

The difference between Hill and Prince compared to Reiff and Hopkins was astronomical. Those two guys were worked all game long.