Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 13 GameDay Thread - Chargers @ Bengals*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2021 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2021-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 13 GameDay Thread - Chargers @ Bengals*** (/Thread-Week-13-GameDay-Thread-Chargers-Bengals)

RE: ***Week 13 GameDay Thread - Chargers @ Bengals*** - RunKijanaRun - 12-05-2021

(12-05-2021, 06:14 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: Yes but he was still ROTY

You won’t convince a guy that gets all his football takes from his reddit group.

RE: ***Week 13 GameDay Thread - Chargers @ Bengals*** - cincyfan429 - 12-05-2021

(12-05-2021, 06:14 PM)Mickeypoo Wrote: Never thought we were goingt to the Superbowl.  

On to year #32.   Yay.

Hopefully in a month or so you can bring this back up so I can eat some crow.  I would happily eat.

Good news Vikings lost maybe they Zimmer, and he comes back to Cincy. What could have been

RE: ***Week 13 GameDay Thread - Chargers @ Bengals*** - Stonyhands - 12-05-2021

Who the **** is making the decisions about who plays on the offensive line. I mean how in the world could they possibly keep Prince in without help when he’s beaten every single play.

RE: ***Week 13 GameDay Thread - Chargers @ Bengals*** - Frank Booth - 12-05-2021

(12-05-2021, 06:14 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: Yes but he was still ROTY

so that means he's better than Burrow?

RE: ***Week 13 GameDay Thread - Chargers @ Bengals*** - GridironMonarch - 12-05-2021

(12-05-2021, 06:09 PM)Nately120 Wrote: tl;dr

Cute. I like this one. FU.

RE: ***Week 13 GameDay Thread - Chargers @ Bengals*** - Timanky12 - 12-05-2021

Time to switch channel and watch real nfl football teams play, this team is a mirage

RE: ***Week 13 GameDay Thread - Chargers @ Bengals*** - pally - 12-05-2021

(12-05-2021, 06:10 PM)MasonDT70 Wrote: I don't know if Joe Brady does any better here. He was coaching an NFL squad in college. 3 1st round wrs, a 1st round rb, and 1 over all pick qb. 

so here he would be coaching 3 2nd round picks (2 WR and 1 RB), a 1st round WR, and a 1 overall first pick

RE: ***Week 13 GameDay Thread - Chargers @ Bengals*** - PlayadLc - 12-05-2021

Mixon’s ghost fumble and Chase’s potential TD drop into and INT….Chargers super lucky today.

RE: ***Week 13 GameDay Thread - Chargers @ Bengals*** - jfkbengals - 12-05-2021

Need to let them take a knee on the other side so no one else can get hurt.

Injured today:
Burrow
Mixon
Higgins
Wilson
Awuzie
Perine

Did I miss anyone?

RE: ***Week 13 GameDay Thread - Chargers @ Bengals*** - PhilHos - 12-05-2021

(12-05-2021, 06:15 PM)Tony Wrote: It's never over philos

LOL

I really want to see like a fumble returned for a TD, 2 pt conversion made, onside kick, big TD pass, 2 pt conversion made for the tie, onside kick, McPherson FG for the win at the end of regulation or even OT, but you and I both know that's not going to happen.

RE: ***Week 13 GameDay Thread - Chargers @ Bengals*** - Synric - 12-05-2021

I can say it a 5th time. Justin Herbert was throwing jump balls against cover 1 and single coverage with zero pressure. That doesn't take a top QB to do...

***Week 13 GameDay Thread - Chargers @ Bengals*** - Bronxbengal - 12-05-2021

(12-05-2021, 06:15 PM)Stonyhands Wrote: Who the **** is making the decisions about who plays on the offensive line. I mean how in the world could they possibly keep Prince in without help when he’s beaten every single play.

Great question. One OSU lineman killed the franchise and a second is coming close

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

RE: ***Week 13 GameDay Thread - Chargers @ Bengals*** - grampahol - 12-05-2021

(12-05-2021, 06:15 PM)Bronxbengal Wrote: This team will not make the playoffs

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

They might. Never know what the other teams will do going forward. This has been a really weird season...even if I still think its rigged. 

RE: ***Week 13 GameDay Thread - Chargers @ Bengals*** - TheFan - 12-05-2021

(12-05-2021, 06:11 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: Yeah, it's a goofy take. Herbert IS doing a better job protecting the ball with a significantly lower INT % but he hasn't been throwing TDs at the rate Burrow has, but unfortunately Burrows TD% is just dumping.

Au165 mentioned this earlier in the season, but Burrows INT% is okay as long as he is offsetting them with TDs like he was. The problem is when those TDs stop coming and the INTs stay where they are, and that is what is happening. Burrow's still throwing the picks, but isn't throwing the TDs. I would say that after the results of this game, Herbert is probably going to be better by most metrics, still, Burrow has played great football for most of the season. 

I'm not sure how anyone could have watched all of today's game and thought Herbert played better than Burrow. Herberts touchdowns were literally just throwing the ball up and his receivers making great plays. He made maybe 2 great throws all game and the rest were pretty typical throws any average QB could make. 

Same with Burrow, he had a couple great throws. The difference was on plays where his receivers needed to make the play they failed epically (looking at you Chase). 

Both QBs looked average. 

RE: ***Week 13 GameDay Thread - Chargers @ Bengals*** - jj22 - 12-05-2021

Herbert is better than Burrow. Fans slamming him, need to check his numbers this game. it was an elite game from him. Only Bengals fans are downplaying that. But it isn't only this game. His numebrs have been better than Burrows numbers. Head to head just highlighted the difference.

Besides, this was a highly televised game and the nation saw with their own eyes and have come to their own conclusion. It isn't even an argument anymore.

RE: ***Week 13 GameDay Thread - Chargers @ Bengals*** - JumboTron - 12-05-2021

(12-05-2021, 06:15 PM)grampahol Wrote: So quit watching and hoping.. I get it though..frustrating, but it was injuries to all the wrong guys..

The turnovers, drops, missed tackles, sacks and giving up nearly 200 yards in the first quarter may have factored in as well.

RE: ***Week 13 GameDay Thread - Chargers @ Bengals*** - Interceptor - 12-05-2021

(12-05-2021, 06:15 PM)Stonyhands Wrote: Who the **** is making the decisions about who plays on the offensive line.  I mean how in the world could they possibly keep Prince in without help when he’s beaten every single play.

Or who is making the decision on which personnel to keep? We need veterans for backup on that line.

RE: ***Week 13 GameDay Thread - Chargers @ Bengals*** - Nately120 - 12-05-2021

(12-05-2021, 06:16 PM)GridironMonarch Wrote: Cute. I like this one. FU.

Hey now, you can't post stuff like this and have PEACEFUL as your mood!

RE: ***Week 13 GameDay Thread - Chargers @ Bengals*** - pally - 12-05-2021

(12-05-2021, 06:16 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Need to let them take a knee on the other side so no one else can get hurt.

Injured today:
Burrow
Mixon
Higgins
Wilson
Awuzie
Perine

Did I miss anyone?

Markus Bailey

RE: ***Week 13 GameDay Thread - Chargers @ Bengals*** - Frank Booth - 12-05-2021

(12-05-2021, 06:17 PM)jj22 Wrote: Herbert is better than Burrow. Fans slamming him, need to check his numbers this game. it was an elite game from him. Only Bengals fans are downplaying that. But it isn't only this game. His numebrs have been better than Burrows.  

Besides, this was a highly televised game and the nation saw with their own eyes and have come to their own conclusion. It isn't even an argument anymore.

so 1 game out of 17 decided once and for all that herbert is better

it's hard to not lose iq points browsing this place