Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Broncos Game Prediction Thread - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: Broncos Game Prediction Thread (/Thread-Broncos-Game-Prediction-Thread)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Broncos Game Prediction Thread - Awful Llama - 12-14-2021

We've not fared well against the Broncos over the decades, and we have 10-22 record against them overall. Denver especially has not been a very hospitable setting for us. We did win on our last trip there in 2017, but the last win before that was in 1975. Still, it can be done, and if this team has any playoff aspirations, it must be done.

We're on our second two-game losing streak of the 2021 season. We were able to halt the previous skid by besting Vegas and coming back home to destroy Pittsburgh. So, while we have been inconsistent, we have at times managed to get back on our feet. I'm thinking we do that on Sunday. It won't be pretty, but Ws are all that matter now.

Bengals 27
Broncos 23

What say you?

RE: Broncos Game Prediction Thread - TecmoBengals - 12-14-2021

I'm rooting for the Bengals, but predict Denver wins for the very reason we don't fair well against the Donkeys in Denver.

Broncos 28
Bengals 21

Bengals defense give up too many rushing yards which contributes to the loss.

RE: Broncos Game Prediction Thread - Trademark - 12-14-2021

Broncos: 41
Bengals: 13

Burrow gets sacked 15 times

RE: Broncos Game Prediction Thread - TecmoBengals - 12-14-2021

My outlandish prediction: McPherson nails a 60 yard+ FG (of course, this doesn't align with my game score prediction).

RE: Broncos Game Prediction Thread - motoarch - 12-14-2021

It's getting harder to stay positive.

A 5-2 start has turned into 2-4 over the last six.

The bengals better get it together or the season is over.

Bengals win and keep hope alive.

RE: Broncos Game Prediction Thread - Awful Llama - 12-14-2021

(12-14-2021, 12:47 PM)motoarch Wrote: It's getting harder to stay positive.  

A 5-2 start has turned into 2-4 over the last six.

The bengals better get it together or the season is over.

Bengals win and keep hope alive.

That's what we have to do, brother  ThumbsUp

I know, it's a reach to predict a W, especially playing out there.  They're a fanatical bunch.  I attended a pre-season game there a few years back that had 74,000 of the 77,000 capacity show up, and they loudly booed the 3,000 no-shows.  Two days ago, I sat in a 65,000-seat stadium that had only 50,000, and that's just business as usual.  

RE: Broncos Game Prediction Thread - CJD - 12-14-2021

I'm saying "Beats me" but I'm leaning Bengals win. I'm surprised you guys overwhelmingly voted for Broncos win. I feel a lot better about this game than I do the Niners game. The Broncos' offense just doesn't scare me.

They are pretty average on offense, ranking 19th in passing offense, 11th in rushing offense, 19th overall and 20th in points scored.

They are stout on defense, where they are 10th in passing defense, 10th in rushing defense, 7th overall and 2nd in points allowed.

I guess we'll see. This team is just not predictable, but considering who they've kept pace with I am not sure why this wouldn't be at least leaning Bengals.

RE: Broncos Game Prediction Thread - BigPapaKain - 12-14-2021

Voted the same I do every week.

A big ole' "I dunno".

RE: Broncos Game Prediction Thread - Tiger Teeth - 12-14-2021

Did they replace Taylor yet? No? I'll take Denver. Score doesn't matter.

RE: Broncos Game Prediction Thread - Tony - 12-14-2021

This reminds me a lot of 2006.. Remember when we were 7-5 or something like that and Shank Grahm missed the extra point in Denver to tie at the end of the 4th.? They never recovered.. I hope they flip the script..
Cincinnati 34

Donkeys 19

Burrow , Higgins and Chase go off. We aren't running on them.. I'm gonna predict a Sample TD too..

RE: Broncos Game Prediction Thread - Frank Booth - 12-14-2021

that's a very good defense over there in Denver

RE: Broncos Game Prediction Thread - WiregrassBenGal - 12-14-2021

Find some of whatever worked against the Raiders, but I predict that unless they get a couple of quick scores to quiet down the crowd it's gonna be a long day at Mile High.

RE: Broncos Game Prediction Thread - Shake n Blake - 12-14-2021

We still haven't figured out how to score in the first half. Only 6 points through 2.5 quarters at home vs SF.

Broncos D is even better, and we're on the road. Their pass D is outstanding, but they're somewhat vulnerable to the run (22nd in YPC allowed). So hopefully we see a heavy dose of Mixon.

My confidence in this team is shot. The hot start is now looking like fool's gold. So I see another loss.

Bengals - 20 (junk time score)
Broncos - 28

RE: Broncos Game Prediction Thread - XenoMorph - 12-14-2021

Broncos 30 Bengals 17

RE: Broncos Game Prediction Thread - kalibengal - 12-14-2021

(12-14-2021, 04:09 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Broncos 30  Bengals 17

Its hard to get excited for a win on road after what we have seen the last few weeks. 
Concerning to me is our RT issue....Bradley Chubb is going to EAT if Reiff cant go.  
Add to this is the team comes out unprepared and flat every week and our head coach who admittingly is making bad calls and it just doesnt add up to a W for me. 2022 Draft talk will be in full gear next Monday Im afraid.  
Broncos 31 Bengals 23.

(12-14-2021, 04:24 PM)kalibengal Wrote: Its hard to get excited for a win on road after what we have seen the last few weeks. 
Concerning to me is our RT issue....Bradley Chubb is going to EAT if Reiff cant go.  
Add to this is the team comes out unprepared and flat every week and our head coach who admittingly is making bad calls and it just doesnt add up to a W for me. 2022 Draft talk will be in full gear next Monday Im afraid.  
Broncos 31 Bengals 23.

if we cant win at home with the home field advantage...  Why would we expect to win on the road vs a better defense.

RE: Broncos Game Prediction Thread - Awful Llama - 12-14-2021

(12-14-2021, 04:41 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: if we cant win at home with the home field advantage...  Why would we expect to win on the road vs a better defense.

It's weird but we are 4-2 on the road this year and only 3-4 at home.  Less pressure on the road, maybe?  Here's hoping we get to 5-2.  

(12-14-2021, 04:51 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: It's weird but we are 4-2 on the road this year and only 3-4 at home.  Less pressure on the road, maybe?  Here's hoping we get to 5-2.  

playing the right teams at the right time early in the year

RE: Broncos Game Prediction Thread - Tony - 12-14-2021

(12-14-2021, 04:24 PM)kalibengal Wrote: Its hard to get excited for a win on road after what we have seen the last few weeks. 
Broncos 31 Bengals 23.

The Bengals are better on the road...

RE: Broncos Game Prediction Thread - Bengalpool - 12-14-2021

I will predict once again an L