Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 16 GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2021 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2021-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 16 GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** (/Thread-Week-16-GameDay-Thread-Ravens-Bengals)

RE: ***Week 16 GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - matmaven - 12-26-2021

(12-26-2021, 04:39 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: I never said they were terrible.

Wasn't directed at you.  There are more of a few of those from other posters. 

RE: ***Week 16 GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - TheLeonardLeap - 12-26-2021

(12-26-2021, 04:38 PM)Kaiden.Gower Wrote: Some of y’all are dumb af lol. Saying the chase throw was bad he was legit just throwing it to bring attention to get the call smh. Man didn’t get bailed out he’s assuring the call

Ask Baker Mayfield how well throwing an INT to try to draw a flag went for him.

"Dumb AF" indeed.

RE: ***Week 16 GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - Atomic Orange - 12-26-2021

(12-26-2021, 04:34 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Any Herbert fans want to compare him to Burrow today? Ninja

Raven fans are playing DB Ninja

RE: ***Week 16 GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - WiregrassBenGal - 12-26-2021

Pretty good half! I got lots of cardio from the dancing. What should they do, run it?

RE: ***Week 16 GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - Vas Deferens - 12-26-2021

They’re turning off the game over on the ravens board. Lol

RE: ***Week 16 GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - iowahwky4cincy - 12-26-2021

(12-26-2021, 04:40 PM)pally Wrote: Do you guys remember when it was the Bengals who were getting stabbed in the heart with the opponent driving the field for a TD with less than 2 minutes to go to halftime?  Isn't it nice to do it to someone else?

Yep. Can't give Joe "Rodgers" that much time before the gun.

RE: ***Week 16 GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - bfine32 - 12-26-2021

(12-26-2021, 04:42 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: They’re turning off the game over on the ravens board.  Lol

We can loan a couple guys to give them some motivation..

RE: ***Week 16 GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - George Cantstandya - 12-26-2021

(12-26-2021, 04:41 PM)matmaven Wrote: Wasn't directed at you.  There are more of a few of those from other posters. 

Oh, yeah the usual group.  Most of them get really quiet when the Bengals are winning the game.  I honestly feel like they are disappointed for some weird reason.  Sorry I though you meant me.  

RE: ***Week 16 GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - Johnny Cupcakes - 12-26-2021

I wonder if Wink Martindale still isn’t that concerned about Joey Burrow.

RE: ***Week 16 GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - Joelist - 12-26-2021

Offense has looked sharp.

Defense looks like crap against JOSH FREAKING JOHNSON. Shades of Mike White again. DL is getting no pressure at all, tackling is bush league bad and as usual the TE is uncovered.

RE: ***Week 16 GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - michaelsean - 12-26-2021

(12-26-2021, 04:42 PM)WiregrassBenGal Wrote: Pretty good half! I got lots of cardio from the dancing. What should they do, run it?

You could probably start a tik tok challenge. I’m not sure exactly what that is, but I see a lot of kids, and adults, doing them.

RE: ***Week 16 GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - higgy100 - 12-26-2021

(12-26-2021, 04:38 PM)Kaiden.Gower Wrote: Some of y’all are dumb af lol. Saying the chase throw was bad he was legit just throwing it to bring attention to get the call smh. Man didn’t get bailed out he’s assuring the call

Not sure what you're actually saying but it was a dumb throw. Joe's had a few of those this year but that was not a good one. First off it was a terrible terrible call on the Ravens.

RE: ***Week 16 GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - Sled21 - 12-26-2021

The defense came out a little asleep today. I hope they didn't look at Baltimore's covid list and think they could mail it in. Luckily, I don't think that will be the case next week against KC, they know they'll have to have a great game.

RE: ***Week 16 GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - reuben.ahmed - 12-26-2021

(12-26-2021, 04:43 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Oh, yeah the usual group.  Most of them get really quiet when the Bengals are winning the game.  I honestly feel like they are disappointed for some weird reason.  Sorry I though you meant me.  

Agreed it’s very weird it’s as if they’re enjoying the winning elsewhere

RE: ***Week 16 GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - michaelsean - 12-26-2021

(12-26-2021, 04:44 PM)higgy100 Wrote: Not sure what you're actually saying but it was a dumb throw. Joe's had a few of those this year but that was not a good one. First off it was a terrible terrible call on the Ravens.

He grabbed him around the chest.

RE: ***Week 16 GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - grampahol - 12-26-2021

Only 4 penalties on Rat turds for 12 yards, but whatta 12, eh?  That's gotta drive Harbaugh nuts.. 

RE: ***Week 16 GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - bfine32 - 12-26-2021

(12-26-2021, 04:43 PM)Chip Smallwood Wrote: I wonder if Wink Martindale still isn’t that concerned about Joey Burrow.

I'd ALMOST like to see Chad show up at the end of the game and put the jacket on Burrow..just to troll them

RE: ***Week 16 GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - jfkbengals - 12-26-2021

(12-26-2021, 04:35 PM)Whacked Wrote: Why can’t the O play this well every single week

We can hang w anyone when our O plays their potential.

So much talent it’s scary.

No idea why we don’t crush it weekly.

Sub par offensive line.  They can get the job done from time to time, but not week in and week out.

RE: ***Week 16 GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - fredtoast - 12-26-2021

Texans beating the Chargers thanks to some guy named Rex Burkhead. 12 carries, 77 yds, 1 td.

RE: ***Week 16 GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - WiregrassBenGal - 12-26-2021

(12-26-2021, 04:44 PM)michaelsean Wrote: You could probably start a tik tok challenge. I’m not sure exactly what that is, but I see a lot of kids, and adults, doing them.

If I was gonna do a video, I'd want to be made up and my hair done. And wearing dancewear!