Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
I'm Telling You It Better Be A LoveFest Here This Week - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: I'm Telling You It Better Be A LoveFest Here This Week (/Thread-I-m-Telling-You-It-Better-Be-A-LoveFest-Here-This-Week)

Pages: 1 2

I'm Telling You It Better Be A LoveFest Here This Week - GodFather - 01-02-2022

What a game and ending, something we've been waiting to see for years and today our team pulled it out against one of the best teams in the
NFL. My neighborhood heard a family full of Bengal fanatics going nuts!

There should be absolutely no bickering, bitching and moaning against one another for a second.

Enjoy this moment everyone we've been waiting for it and more...

Can I get a Who Dey???!!??!

RE: I'm Telling You It Better Be A LoveFest Here This Week - Sled21 - 01-02-2022

This team took one of the top teams in the NFC to overtime earlier this season, and just beat the top seeded AFC team. They CAN win it all.

RE: I'm Telling You It Better Be A LoveFest Here This Week - Interceptor - 01-02-2022

(01-02-2022, 06:44 PM)GodFather Wrote: What a game and ending, something we've been waiting to see for years and today our team pulled it out against one of the best teams in the
NFL. My neighborhood heard a family full of Bengal fanatics going nuts!

There should be absolutely no bickering, bitching and moaning against one another for a second.

Enjoy this moment everyone we've been waiting for it and more...

Can I get a Who Dey???!!??!

Orgy? *cough* I meant WHO DEY!!!!

RE: I'm Telling You It Better Be A LoveFest Here This Week - Nately120 - 01-02-2022

We're going to win the SB.

RE: I'm Telling You It Better Be A LoveFest Here This Week - basballguy - 01-02-2022

I dunno man i'm still crying from that iwatch commercial.

RE: I'm Telling You It Better Be A LoveFest Here This Week - leonardfan40 - 01-02-2022

(01-02-2022, 06:49 PM)Nately120 Wrote: We're going to win the SB.

Going to win ALL THE SUPER BOWLZZZ!

Who Dey!

RE: I'm Telling You It Better Be A LoveFest Here This Week - Johnny Cupcakes - 01-02-2022

I’d prolly give a handie to multiple Bengals right about now, so yeah, it’s a love fest from me.

RE: I'm Telling You It Better Be A LoveFest Here This Week - GodFather - 01-02-2022

(01-02-2022, 06:47 PM)Sled21 Wrote: This team took one of the top teams in the NFC to overtime earlier this season, and just beat the top seeded AFC team. They CAN win it all.

(01-02-2022, 06:49 PM)Nately120 Wrote: We're going to win the SB.

With Burrow.... anything's possible!

RE: I'm Telling You It Better Be A LoveFest Here This Week - TecmoBengals - 01-02-2022

(01-02-2022, 06:44 PM)GodFather Wrote: Can I get a Who Dey???!!??!

Right on dude, bring on the happy vibes!

[Image: sports-sportsmanias.gif]

Who Dey

RE: I'm Telling You It Better Be A LoveFest Here This Week - NotBigzo - 01-02-2022

Pucker up Fred.

RE: I'm Telling You It Better Be A LoveFest Here This Week - Tiger Teeth - 01-02-2022

WE WON THE NORTH!
[Image: raw.gif?quality=75&strip=all&w=450&h=253...253&crop=1]

Anyone bickering, and I'll ban you!

[Image: banned-and-you-are-banned.gif]

RE: I'm Telling You It Better Be A LoveFest Here This Week - TheLeonardLeap - 01-02-2022

I'm only semi-lovefesting right now. I'll switch to full lovefest when I don't see Joe Burrow (knee) on the injury report Monday or Tuesday.

RE: I'm Telling You It Better Be A LoveFest Here This Week - grampahol - 01-02-2022

I hate everything..except for today and my table saw..lol

RE: I'm Telling You It Better Be A LoveFest Here This Week - masonbengals fan - 01-02-2022

We can play with anybody.

RE: I'm Telling You It Better Be A LoveFest Here This Week - jason - 01-02-2022

(01-02-2022, 06:51 PM)NotBigzo Wrote: Pucker up Fred.

All I'm sayin' is this is just like before the Jets game...

RE: I'm Telling You It Better Be A LoveFest Here This Week - ochocincos - 01-02-2022

(01-02-2022, 06:53 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: I'm only semi-lovefesting right now. I'll switch to full lovefest when I don't see Joe Burrow (knee) on the injury report Monday or Tuesday.

As long as he not on it for the playoff game, that's all that matters!

RE: I'm Telling You It Better Be A LoveFest Here This Week - jason - 01-02-2022

(01-02-2022, 06:53 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: WE WON THE NORTH!
[Image: raw.gif?quality=75&strip=all&w=450&h=253...253&crop=1]

Anyone bickering, and I'll ban you!

[Image: banned-and-you-are-banned.gif]

I hate that you made us choose between you or Taylor... Gonna miss you man.

RE: I'm Telling You It Better Be A LoveFest Here This Week - Tony - 01-02-2022

I'm starting to think we gotta stay negative in the gamedey threads lol. Maybe it's doing something..

RE: I'm Telling You It Better Be A LoveFest Here This Week - Tiger Teeth - 01-02-2022

(01-02-2022, 06:56 PM)jason Wrote: All I'm sayin' is this is just like before the Jets game...

Hilarious

(01-02-2022, 06:57 PM)jason Wrote: I hate that you made us choose between you or Taylor... Gonna miss you man.

I'll eat my crow.  But I'm calling him out on the double QB sneak plays on the 1 yard line.  If Burrow is hurt, at all, the crow is comin back up.  Why do we have Mixon, and why does Taylor think Burrow is Mike Alstott?  That's all.  Otherwise, good game and adjustments.