Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
more COVID +roster changes - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: more COVID +roster changes (/Thread-more-COVID-roster-changes)

more COVID +roster changes - pally - 01-06-2022

Thad Moss is injured again.

RE: more COVID +roster changes - WeezyBengal - 01-06-2022

(01-06-2022, 12:49 PM)pally Wrote: Thad Moss is injured again.

Starting today guys that go on COVID will begin missing practice next week. Not ideal. 

RE: more COVID +roster changes - Johnny Cupcakes - 01-06-2022

Thaddeus Moss will never not be injured. Unfortunately, I don't think we'll ever see much of what he can do.

On the COVID front, we now have 8 players down, and I would be surprised if we don't see more. If Mixon did not infect QB1 and the receiving corps, we will be incredibly lucky. If I were a betting man, I would put money on seeing some of their names on here later this week or early next week, unfortunately.

RE: more COVID +roster changes - pally - 01-06-2022

(01-06-2022, 12:55 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Starting today guys that go on COVID will begin missing practice next week. Not ideal. 

not really...Monday is nothing more than a walk-thru IF they have practice at all.  Meetings can be done by Zoom. Tuesday is an off day even in a playoff week. I'll worry if someone goes on the list on Saturday or later

RE: more COVID +roster changes - Bengalholic - 01-06-2022

RE: more COVID +roster changes - TKUHL - 01-06-2022

Cleve has been destroyed with covid. Really hoping players don’t start testing positive after this game.

(01-06-2022, 01:30 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Cleve has been destroyed with covid. Really hoping players don’t start testing positive after this game.

It has mostly run through them already.  They only have 2 active roster players on the COVID list and both should be back on Sunday.

Ogunjobi was out of practice yesterday because of illness so he is definitely symptomatic

RE: more COVID +roster changes - WeezyBengal - 01-06-2022

(01-06-2022, 12:56 PM)Chip Smallwood Wrote: Thaddeus Moss will never not be injured. Unfortunately, I don't think we'll ever see much of what he can do.

On the COVID front, we now have 8 players down, and I would be surprised if we don't see more. If Mixon did not infect QB1 and the receiving corps, we will be incredibly lucky. If I were a betting man, I would put money on seeing some of their names on here later this week or early next week, unfortunately.

This is my worst nightmare. You know damn well those guys were exposed. Hell, they were sitting 2 feet apart from each other at Ruby's right after the game. 

Based on incubation and what not, I 100% expect to see them all hit the COVID list. I just hope its at least 5 days before next weekend. 

You have to remember too, all testing is random. There's a chance those guys don't even get tested.

RE: more COVID +roster changes - ochocincos - 01-06-2022

(01-06-2022, 12:56 PM)Chip Smallwood Wrote: Thaddeus Moss will never not be injured. Unfortunately, I don't think we'll ever see much of what he can do.

Gotta wonder if it would help for the playoff teams to be in a bubble like the NBA playoff teams were last year.

(01-06-2022, 02:06 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Gotta wonder if it would help for the playoff teams to be in a bubble like the NBA playoff teams were last year.

They can check into a hotel until they leave for LA.  Kind of building their own bubble

RE: more COVID +roster changes - Sled21 - 01-06-2022

It's a shame, I was rooting for him to break out. It seems he's on the Trae Waynes plan though, without having the big contract.

(01-06-2022, 03:08 PM)pally Wrote: They can check into a hotel until they leave for LA.  Kind of building their own bubble

Right, but you want to make sure all the playoff teams are doing that. Not just your team.

Posting this in JN thread because it could relate to who the Bengals play in the playoff, but the Steelers' best WR (Diontae Johnson) and starting C (Kendrick Green) both have tested positive for COVID.
https://www.nfl.com/news/steelers-place-wr-diontae-johnson-c-kendrick-green-on-covid-19-list-ahead-of-fin

Hopefully this helps the Steelers lose this matchup so we don't have to worry about the Steelers stealing a playoff victory from anyone.

RE: more COVID +roster changes - fredtoast - 01-06-2022

I have a feeling that one or more postseason games could be decided by COVID.