Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***(Wild Card) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Raiders @ Bengals*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2021 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2021-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***(Wild Card) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Raiders @ Bengals*** (/Thread-Wild-Card-PLAYOFF-GameDay-Thread-Raiders-Bengals)

RE: ***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Raiders @ Bengals*** - reuben.ahmed - 01-15-2022

(01-15-2022, 08:06 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Couldn’t help myself, had to check in at halftime.

Did you watch the first part of this season? Defense is reason we are in the playoffs.

As for everyone else who is complaining right now. Offense had one less possession than the Raiders and we are still up by 7 points and get the ball at half. Offense has scored every real possession they’ve had the ball. I know facts and a reasonable point of view have no place in the GD thread so I’ll see myself back out.

Try to enjoy our first playoff win guys! Life is a lot more fun when you enjoy the good things!

I think everyone here is actually enjoying it, they just don't express it in the same way that you might say is normal. lol

RE: ***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Raiders @ Bengals*** - KillerGoose - 01-15-2022

(01-15-2022, 08:06 PM)Synric Wrote: In situations where the safety is in conflict you force the longer developing route and trust your defensive line to get home. 

Defensive line needs to get off blocks.

Yeah, you don't want give up a shorter route over the middle. Trust your defensive line to make a play and bet on a longer throw over the middle having less chance of success. 

RE: ***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Raiders @ Bengals*** - jfkbengals - 01-15-2022

(01-15-2022, 08:05 PM)swilson3828 Wrote: Lol the ref shouldn't have blown the whistle....so everything ended up they way it should have. One **** up cancelled out the other **** up

It doesn't matter if he should have blown it or not.  The fact remains he did, and therefore the play is over at that moment.

Had the been the Raiders offense on the field you would be losing your mind about awarding the TD.

RE: ***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Raiders @ Bengals*** - GridironMonarch - 01-15-2022

(01-15-2022, 08:05 PM)Spider Wrote: Enjoy Tony Dungy and his bengal hate at haltime

Yeah, I know...he's such a little *****. For years.

RE: ***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Raiders @ Bengals*** - swilson3828 - 01-15-2022

(01-15-2022, 08:07 PM)Science Friction Wrote: Seriously, any of these goofs on this network who don't know any better than to say "Bangles" should not have a job talking football. That is ridiculous and embarrassing!

No different in northerners saying Bingals

RE: ***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Raiders @ Bengals*** - Joelist - 01-15-2022

(01-15-2022, 08:06 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Couldn’t help myself, had to check in at halftime.

Did you watch the first part of this season? Defense is reason we are in the playoffs.

As for everyone else who is complaining right now. Offense had one less possession than the Raiders and we are still up by 7 points and get the ball at half. Offense has scored every real possession they’ve had the ball. I know facts and a reasonable point of view have no place in the GD thread so I’ll see myself back out.

Try to enjoy our first playoff win guys! Life is a lot more fun when you enjoy the good things!

Only leading by 7 and giving up an embarrassing TD right before half? The playoff win is FAR from being even probable much less assured. 

RE: ***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Raiders @ Bengals*** - Spider - 01-15-2022

(01-15-2022, 08:06 PM)Spider Wrote: Tony Dungy would be bagging my groceries at walmart if Peyton Manning wasnt born

Paper or Plastic Sir!?

RE: ***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Raiders @ Bengals*** - Rubekahn29 - 01-15-2022

(01-15-2022, 08:08 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: It doesn't matter if he should have blown it or not.  The fact remains he did, and therefore the play is over at that moment.

Had the been the Raiders offense on the field you would be losing your mind about awarding the TD.

No because it’s not like the whistle affected anyone

RE: ***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Raiders @ Bengals*** - masonbengals fan - 01-15-2022

Right where we want them.

RE: ***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Raiders @ Bengals*** - Nately120 - 01-15-2022

So the game is rigged for us, so be it.

RE: ***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Raiders @ Bengals*** - Synric - 01-15-2022

Whistle was blown with ball in the air. It was a TD.

RE: ***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Raiders @ Bengals*** - reuben.ahmed - 01-15-2022

Chris Simms said we'd be picking in top 5 in the pre-season. Mute when he speaks!

RE: ***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Raiders @ Bengals*** - jfkbengals - 01-15-2022

(01-15-2022, 08:09 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: No because it’s not like the whistle affected anyone

IT EFFECTED EVERYONE!  THEY ALL STOPPED!

RE: ***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Raiders @ Bengals*** - TheFan - 01-15-2022

Drops, penalties, and mistakes seem to be saving our defense more than anything. Really hope we have our 2nd half adjustments and lock it down.

RE: ***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Raiders @ Bengals*** - Sled21 - 01-15-2022

Dungey can take his whistle comments and stick the up his....
The ball had been thrown inbounds and was a fraction of a second from the catch. No way it affected the play. I;m actually more interested in why the ref blew it. Gambling debts or orders from NY.

RE: ***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Raiders @ Bengals*** - Shake n Blake - 01-15-2022

F these halftime guys.

The Bengals made mistakes too. Settled for 2 FGs. Yet we're still up. I loathe biased coverage.

RE: ***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Raiders @ Bengals*** - bengals67 - 01-15-2022

Am I imagining this or are the annnouncers pulling for the Raiders.

The whistle was blown as Boyd caught the ball. No one stopped.

sean white is still snowboarding lol

RE: ***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Raiders @ Bengals*** - swilson3828 - 01-15-2022

(01-15-2022, 08:08 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: It doesn't matter if he should have blown it or not.  The fact remains he did, and therefore the play is over at that moment.

Lol and had they not allowed it and the Bengals lose by six you would have been losing your mind.  Plus, don't even act like you knew that was the rule before you heard it on TV.  Hell half the announcers didn't even realize it so don't even act like you did.

RE: ***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Raiders @ Bengals*** - Rubekahn29 - 01-15-2022

(01-15-2022, 08:10 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: IT EFFECTED EVERYONE!  THEY ALL STOPPED!

No one stopped. Did you see any of the DBs freak out over it? No, because it didn’t affect them.