Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Who’s Going to Nashville? - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: Who’s Going to Nashville? (/Thread-Who%E2%80%99s-Going-to-Nashville)

Pages: 1 2

Who’s Going to Nashville? - StoneTheCrow - 01-17-2022

I am. Section 311. Who else? Who Dey!

RE: Who’s Going to Nashville? - Wyche'sWarrior - 01-17-2022

If I can find childcare, my brother and I might.

RE: Who’s Going to Nashville? - michaelsean - 01-17-2022

I might at some point. Everyone says it’s a really cool city.

RE: Who’s Going to Nashville? - Essex Johnson - 01-17-2022

I'm in hoping for Saturday game

RE: Who’s Going to Nashville? - Nicomo Cosca - 01-17-2022

(01-17-2022, 12:34 AM)michaelsean Wrote: I might at some point. Everyone says it’s a really cool city.

It is, but I wouldn’t go there during the pandemic. You’re literally packed in like sardines anywhere on the strip.

RE: Who’s Going to Nashville? - BFritz21 - 01-17-2022

Thought about going down but, just like when I thought about attending the Super Bowl in years that I thought we had a good chance of going, Cincinnati will be ROCKING and it will be much more fun to watch the game with people around here and then even more fun to celebrate around here!

Might go downtown again and hang out at a bar there like we did before the game yesterday. Tin Roof, Holy Grail, and all those places will probably be packed and I'm guessing that reserving a table and things like bottle service would be a fortune.

Have to consider all the options.

RE: Who’s Going to Nashville? - samhain - 01-17-2022

I might. if we get a Saturday game, it's quite likely. Sunday, less so. Might just go up to Covington and watch in one of the bars if that doesn't work out. Gotta get out of the house. My son is having his buddies over for a sleepover and I can usually convince the wife to let me out of the house for the weekend when that happens.

RE: Who’s Going to Nashville? - phil413 - 01-17-2022

There's two hundred and fifty dollar secondary market tickets in Nashville. And there's nobody that sits at home a more to watch the game, but it looks like I will. Hope the officiating is as clean as country water.

RE: Who’s Going to Nashville? - Ctfan73 - 01-17-2022

It's 4:30 Saturday

RE: Who’s Going to Nashville? - Benton - 01-17-2022

(01-17-2022, 12:34 AM)michaelsean Wrote: I might at some point. Everyone says it’s a really cool city.

I friggin hate Nashville.

There's no good traffic into the city. There's no decent parking. And going for a normal event, it's a giant pain in the @$$. Imagine the worst $hithole you've ever been to... Nashville is that with people blaring bad country music at you. And bachelorette wagons.

RE: Who’s Going to Nashville? - rfaulk34 - 01-17-2022

(01-17-2022, 01:25 AM)Benton Wrote: I friggin hate Nashville.

There's no good traffic into the city. There's no decent parking. And going for a normal event, it's a giant pain in the @$$. Imagine the worst $hithole you've ever been to... Nashville is that with people blaring bad country music at you. And bachelorette wagons.

I couldn't go if i really wanted to. I absolutely hate country music. Driven past there many times on my way south and back though. 

RE: Who’s Going to Nashville? - Benton - 01-17-2022

(01-17-2022, 01:39 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I couldn't go if i really wanted to. I absolutely hate country music. Driven past there many times on my way south and back though. 

I listen to some country (Tyler Childers, Willie, Cash, etc). Downtown Nashville is just tractor rap. It's Florida Georgia Line and Fireball shots.

RE: Who’s Going to Nashville? - bfine32 - 01-17-2022

You've been to a different Nashville than I. 

RE: Who’s Going to Nashville? - rfaulk34 - 01-17-2022

(01-17-2022, 01:46 AM)Benton Wrote: I listen to some country (Tyler Childers, Willie, Cash, etc). Downtown Nashville is just tractor rap. It's Florida Georgia Line and Fireball shots.

Well...i do like me some Fireball. Big Grin

RE: Who’s Going to Nashville? - michaelsean - 01-17-2022

Damn. Some Nashville chick musta broke you.

RE: Who’s Going to Nashville? - KillerGoose - 01-17-2022

I just moved away from Nashville. I really liked living there but it was expensive as shit and the traffic absolutely sucked. I also hated all of the craziness downtown. Of course the Bengals play in Nashville as soon as ai leave though. It would be a fun game to go to.

RE: Who’s Going to Nashville? - CincinnatiKid - 01-17-2022

(01-17-2022, 01:47 AM)bfine32 Wrote: You've been to a different Nashville than I. 

Me too.  I think he’s hanging out in The wrong part of town or maybe he’s in the wrong city. 

RE: Who’s Going to Nashville? - Adamantium - 01-17-2022

lol, I can't imagine Nashville being worse than Philly. I just can't. Philly is the worst city in America I've ever been to. And I've been to a lot. Philly was straight up 3rd world. So bad it made Detroit and Chicago seem actually kinda pleasant.  LMAO

RE: Who’s Going to Nashville? - Tomcat - 01-17-2022

(01-17-2022, 12:15 AM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: I am. Section 311. Who else? Who Dey!

Section 312

RE: Who’s Going to Nashville? - WeezyBengal - 01-17-2022

I will be there. Leaving 7 am Saturday and heading home Sunday morning.