Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
A little Monday Morning Kay..... - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: A little Monday Morning Kay..... (/Thread-A-little-Monday-Morning-Kay)

Pages: 1 2 3

A little Monday Morning Kay..... - Sled21 - 01-17-2022

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8">

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"&gt;&lt;/script&gt;</blockquote>

RE: A little Monday Morning Kay..... - Joelist - 01-17-2022

Her sweater is really subtle as to who she roots for eh?

RE: A little Monday Morning Kay..... - Sled21 - 01-17-2022

(01-17-2022, 04:12 PM)Joelist Wrote: Her sweater is really subtle as to who she roots for eh?

Yeah, she's making no bones about it. Messed up the embeds, but the clips about Burrow and Pratt are what I wanted to post.

RE: A little Monday Morning Kay..... - Dr.Z - 01-17-2022

Wub

RE: A little Monday Morning Kay..... - fredtoast - 01-17-2022

Speaking of Pratt and turnovers. We don't win opening day if he does not strip the ball from Cook with 2 minutes left in overtime.

RE: A little Monday Morning Kay..... - fredtoast - 01-17-2022

(01-17-2022, 04:12 PM)Joelist Wrote: Her sweater is really subtle as to who she roots for eh?

Who is Mike Rob and why is just wearing a black T-shirt?

I am not saying he needs a button down and tie, but c'mon man.  You can do better than that.

RE: A little Monday Morning Kay..... - jason - 01-17-2022

(01-17-2022, 04:32 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Who is Mike Rob and why is just wearing a black T-shirt?

I am not saying he needs a button down and tie, but c'mon man.  You can do better than that.

Seriously... The guy's probably in sweatpants too.

RE: A little Monday Morning Kay..... - Shake n Blake - 01-17-2022

After many years of anti-Bengals bias from the likes of Dan Fouts, Mike Florio, Rodney Harrison and Tony Dungy, Keyshawn Johnson, Gregg Rosenthal, etc etc, it's nice to have a homer in the national media.

RE: A little Monday Morning Kay..... - Interceptor - 01-17-2022

Maybe he's not wearing any pants for that matter.

RE: A little Monday Morning Kay..... - JaggedJimmyJay - 01-17-2022

The show is meant to be seen as casual. That's something that makes it easier to watch, frankly. A bunch of suits talking straight into the camera about whatever juicy sports topic is being fed from the brass is the norm, and shows that like seem to be losing popularity.

(01-17-2022, 04:49 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: After many years of anti-Bengals bias from the likes of Dan Fouts, Mike Florio, Rodney Harrison and Tony Dungy, Keyshawn Johnson, Gregg Rosenthal, etc etc, it's nice to have a homer in the national media.

The funny thing is per her bio she's not a homer per se. She's a Chicago native (I know the neighborhood) and her parents are both Polish immigrants. She like some of us adopted the Bengals despite not being native to Cincinnati. 

https://frontofficesports.com/kay-adams-success/

RE: A little Monday Morning Kay..... - M.W. - 01-17-2022

(01-17-2022, 04:30 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Speaking of Pratt and turnovers.  We don't win opening day if he does not strip the ball from Cook with 2 minutes left in overtime.

Pratt plays with a lot of heart.  I am starting to be OK with our LB group. 

RE: A little Monday Morning Kay..... - Sled21 - 01-17-2022

(01-17-2022, 04:56 PM)JaggedJimmyJay Wrote: The show is meant to be seen as casual. That's something that makes it easier to watch, frankly. A bunch of suits talking straight into the camera about whatever juicy sports topic is being fed from the brass is the norm, and shows that like seem to be losing popularity.

Exactly... how many times have we seen Kay kicked back in a Bengals hoodie..

RE: A little Monday Morning Kay..... - Awful Llama - 01-17-2022

Pratt's answer in the presser was great LOL

RE: A little Monday Morning Kay..... - basballguy - 01-17-2022

I'm not sure I heard of this lady until this season. Does she have roots here or was or did she just adopt the Bengals? A quick google shows she has no ties to the team but I didn't try real hard.

(01-17-2022, 06:33 PM)basballguy Wrote: I'm not sure I heard of this lady until this season.  Does she have roots here or was or did she just adopt the Bengals?  A quick google shows she has no ties to the team but I didn't try real hard.

Her bio is upthread. Native Chicagoan of Polish decent who adopted the Bengals (like a fair number of us did) despite her hometown team being Da Bears. I want to say she came on board when Burrow arrived but could be wrong. Who cares; she's here. 

RE: A little Monday Morning Kay..... - BengalFanInNJ - 01-17-2022

Yeah, I got it for her last week and she promised me she’d wear it when the Bengals win.

Wait till you see what she’s going to wear if they beat the Titans.

RE: A little Monday Morning Kay..... - pally - 01-17-2022

(01-17-2022, 04:32 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Who is Mike Rob and why is just wearing a black T-shirt?

That is Michael Robinson, former fullback for the Seahawks, host of GMFB weekend.  While casual is the name of the game on this show, his flight to New York was delayed because of the weather and he arrived but his luggage didn't

RE: A little Monday Morning Kay..... - Synric - 01-17-2022

(01-17-2022, 04:38 PM)jason Wrote: Seriously... The guy's probably in sweatpants too.

Maurice Jones-Drew wore a T-Shirt with the McLovin ID on it from the movie Superbad last week. That black shirt is formal wear compared to that.