Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Nashville Bengal Fan Friday Meetup and Bengal Jim Tailgate - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: Nashville Bengal Fan Friday Meetup and Bengal Jim Tailgate (/Thread-Nashville-Bengal-Fan-Friday-Meetup-and-Bengal-Jim-Tailgate)

Nashville Bengal Fan Friday Meetup and Bengal Jim Tailgate - ochocincos - 01-20-2022

For those coming into town Friday (or before), there will be a Bengal fan meetup at Tailgate Brewing Music Row Friday 6-9 PM CST.
Hosted by the Nashville Bengals Fan Club.

For those coming in Saturday or just only looking for a tailgate, our own Bengal Jim is hosting his big tailgate!
Will be at 14 James Robertson Parkway. Lot opens at 11:30 AM CST.

I doubt I'll be appearing at the Friday night shindig but I might show up at the tailgate.
Will definitely be at the game!
Who Dey  Tiger

RE: Nashville Bengal Fan Friday Meetup and Bengal Jim Tailgate - michaelsean - 01-20-2022

Who would have thought there was a Nashville Bengals club. I assume it's mostly transplants. Be a neat thing if you are going to Nashville.

RE: Nashville Bengal Fan Friday Meetup and Bengal Jim Tailgate - ochocincos - 01-20-2022

(01-20-2022, 05:11 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Who would have thought there was a Nashville Bengals club.  I assume it's mostly transplants.  Be a neat thing if you are going to Nashville.

This is my 4th NFL season living in Nashville and I only just found out about this club this week.

RE: Nashville Bengal Fan Friday Meetup and Bengal Jim Tailgate - michaelsean - 01-20-2022

(01-20-2022, 05:18 PM)ochocincos Wrote: This is my 4th NFL season living in Nashville and I only just found out about this club this week.

Pretty good year to discover it.

RE: Nashville Bengal Fan Friday Meetup and Bengal Jim Tailgate - StoneTheCrow - 01-20-2022

Im aiming to be at both of these.

RE: Nashville Bengal Fan Friday Meetup and Bengal Jim Tailgate - WeezyBengal - 01-20-2022

What's the Bengal Jim tailgate like? Just BYOB and hang out in a parking lot with a bunch of Bengals fans?

I'm between going there and just hanging out at bars on Broadway before the game. Is there a meetup before the game anywhere on Broadway (saw the tailgate brewery place was Friday).

RE: Nashville Bengal Fan Friday Meetup and Bengal Jim Tailgate - ochocincos - 01-20-2022

(01-20-2022, 05:39 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: What's the Bengal Jim tailgate like? Just BYOB and hang out in a parking lot with a bunch of Bengals fans?

I'm between going there and just hanging out at bars on Broadway before the game. Is there a meetup before the game anywhere on Broadway (saw the tailgate brewery place was Friday).

I'm not sure what it's like, but I've heard it gets hundreds of people.