Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Game thread for this 49ers VS Packers game happening now - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (https://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (https://thebengalsboard.com/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (https://thebengalsboard.com/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Game thread for this 49ers VS Packers game happening now (/thread-30488.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Game thread for this 49ers VS Packers game happening now - Housh - 01-22-2022

Packers win by 21+ imo. 49ers are not as good as the media has been painting them as.

As i type these dudes just called a toss on 2nd and 14. Jimmy G is simply not that guy

RE: Game thread for this 49ers VS Packers game happening now - Housh - 01-22-2022

Davante Adams and Arod are so fun to watch. Its like im looking into our future

RE: Game thread for this 49ers VS Packers game happening now - phil413 - 01-22-2022

Just texted my dad they need turnovers for a shot. Want a SB rematch but SF unlikely to do their part.

RE: Game thread for this 49ers VS Packers game happening now - Housh - 01-22-2022

Holy crap, Packers just fumbled.

Jimmy G and Deebo have good field position

This game will be huge for Jimmy's free agency

THEY FUMBLED lol

49ers fumbled the next drive!!! lol

This is another defensive battle so far. Looking very similar to our game

RE: Game thread for this 49ers VS Packers game happening now - Nately120 - 01-22-2022

I'm pretty sick of Aaron Rodgers, but the guy simply can't make it through a season without losing the NFC Championship game. He can't lose today, he's gotta lose next week. It is fate.

Kittle just caught an insane ball wow

Garapollo just threw a dumbass pick and robbed his team of points

RE: Game thread for this 49ers VS Packers game happening now - CarolinaBengalFanGuy - 01-22-2022

(01-22-2022, 11:31 PM)Housh Wrote: Garapollo just threw a dumbass pick and robbed his team of points

Dude throws 4 straight passes right to his receivers and starts 0-4 anyways. Gets in the red zone and throws a pick. His defense is playing lights well never mind but the defense is playing really good he just needs to manage the game. Field goals would keep them in the game to win it at the end if he’d stop screwing around.

RE: Game thread for this 49ers VS Packers game happening now - Adamantium - 01-22-2022

Garapollo freaking sucks. Rogers is showing why he's one of the best.

RE: Game thread for this 49ers VS Packers game happening now - Synric - 01-22-2022

Aaron Rodgers and Davonte Adams get the headlines but Aaron Jones/AJ Dillon are the Green Bay Packers Offense.

RE: Game thread for this 49ers VS Packers game happening now - Interceptor - 01-22-2022

Wow. Blocked FG. Garappolo is playing dinged up I think.

RE: Game thread for this 49ers VS Packers game happening now - Awful Llama - 01-22-2022

Niners hanging around.

RE: Game thread for this 49ers VS Packers game happening now - Nately120 - 01-22-2022

Garoplolololo is playing pretty well for a guy whose team traded a zillion picks to replace him.

RE: Game thread for this 49ers VS Packers game happening now - CarolinaBengalFanGuy - 01-22-2022

(01-22-2022, 11:36 PM)Synric Wrote: Aaron Rodgers and Davonte Adams get the headlines but Aaron Jones/AJ Dillon are the Green Bay Packers Offense.

Aj dillon or Aaron Jones? Dillons more of the power back while Jones runs and catches a ton. Although they’ve turned into thunder and lightning since Jones got hurt in the middle of the season.

RE: Game thread for this 49ers VS Packers game happening now - jfkbengals - 01-23-2022

I'm sure that's just a stinger for Deebo, but if it is more, then the SF offense is screwed.

RE: Game thread for this 49ers VS Packers game happening now - Awful Llama - 01-23-2022

Close game. I'd love to see all visiting teams win this weekend and really turn the league upside down.

RE: Game thread for this 49ers VS Packers game happening now - jfkbengals - 01-23-2022

(01-22-2022, 10:37 PM)Housh Wrote: Holy crap, Packers just fumbled.

Jimmy G and Deebo have good field position

This game will be huge for Jimmy's free agency

He's still under contract next season.

And Lance showed in his game action that they can't move on from him just yet.

Damn, I thought they were saying The Clash would be in concert...