Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
The nation is cheering us on - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: The nation is cheering us on (/Thread-The-nation-is-cheering-us-on)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

The nation is cheering us on - wcu - 01-24-2022

Like most of you, I've been reading anything "Bengals" that I can get my hands on. Right now, a lot of that is through social media. Easily 75% of thousands upon thousands of commenters have said they're pulling for Cincinnati to win it all. I've even seen multiple Steelers and Ravens fans cheering "Go Cincy! They deserve it!" and saw a Steelers fan that says they bought a Burrow jersey. It's so rewarding for people across the country to start to see what we've seen all along in this team. The whole country will cheer when Mike Brown hoists that Lombardi Trophy!

RE: The nation is cheering us on - Johnny Cupcakes - 01-24-2022

Just think....they're going to hate us so bad in a couple years. Fans of this league will root for the lovable upstart losers and dog on the top dog all day. This is the beginning, and people can't get enough of it. Soon, people accepting that the Bengals are a top team, and shortly after that, they'll start hating that their team isn't there as well.

I'm going to love each and every part of it.

RE: The nation is cheering us on - MileHighGrowler - 01-24-2022

(01-24-2022, 05:25 PM)wcu Wrote: Like most of you, I've been reading anything "Bengals" that I can get my hands on.  Right now, a lot of that is through social media.  Easily 75% of thousands upon thousands of commenters have said they're pulling for Cincinnati to win it all.  I've even seen multiple Steelers and Ravens fans cheering "Go Cincy! They deserve it!" and saw a Steelers fan that says they bought a Burrow jersey.  It's so rewarding for people across the country to start to see what we've seen all along in this team.  The whole country will cheer when Mike Brown hoists that Lombardi Trophy!

I can't even wrap my head around the image of Mike Brown holding up the Lombardi.  Wow.  Honestly, I've given the guy massive amounts of (deserved) crap, but I'd be happy for him and sure he'd be holding it up for his dad, which should make any of us a little misty-eyed.

RE: The nation is cheering us on - Au165 - 01-24-2022

Most just hate Mahomes’ brother and his stupid dances.

RE: The nation is cheering us on - Mike M (the other one) - 01-24-2022

(01-24-2022, 05:35 PM)MileHighGrowler Wrote: I can't even wrap my head around the image of Mike Brown holding up the Lombardi.  Wow.  Honestly, I've given the guy massive amounts of (deserved) crap, but I'd be happy for him and sure he'd be holding it up for his dad, which should make any of us a little misty-eyed.

I'll be a little misty-eyed for sure, means he's retiring!

RE: The nation is cheering us on - TheFan - 01-24-2022

(01-24-2022, 05:33 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Just think....they're going to hate us so bad in a couple years. Fans of this league will root for the lovable upstart losers and dog on the top dog all day. This is the beginning, and people can't get enough of it. Soon, people accepting that the Bengals are a top team, and shortly after that, they'll start hating that their team isn't there as well.

For sure. Just think 4 years ago how many people were pulling for the Chiefs of the Pats and whoever else they played. Or Seattle when they first started their run. The Rams a few years ago. Eventually everyone turns and starts to hate you if you stay good for longer than a couple years. 

RE: The nation is cheering us on - magikod - 01-24-2022

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

RE: The nation is cheering us on - PAjwPhilly - 01-24-2022

(01-24-2022, 05:35 PM)MileHighGrowler Wrote: I can't even wrap my head around the image of Mike Brown holding up the Lombardi.  Wow.  Honestly, I've given the guy massive amounts of (deserved) crap, but I'd be happy for him and sure he'd be holding it up for his dad, which should make any of us a little misty-eyed.

I never even thought of that. Would he finally step away afterwards????

RE: The nation is cheering us on - Nicomo Cosca - 01-24-2022

(01-24-2022, 05:36 PM)Au165 Wrote: Most just hate Mahomes’ brother and his stupid dances.

And his wife.

RE: The nation is cheering us on - Bengalpool - 01-24-2022

(01-24-2022, 05:36 PM)Au165 Wrote: Most just hate Mahomes’ brother and his stupid dances.

Kermit's gf is pretty cringe worthy as well. He really needs to keep his circle in check. I've seen KC fans get mad about people making fun of them for KC's association with Jackson Mahomes and Brittany because they say its not in the Chiefs control, which is a lie. Who do you think allows that dork onto the football field every game? LOL. And Brittany blasting champagne on fans from her warm cozy suite after the game was over last night. I'm not gonna lie, that's disgusting. You're pouring alcohol on kids in the cold? Idc if that's Burrow's gf, I'm pissed.

EDIT: Not so surprising fact, Jackson was recording it.

This would be so amazing.... 

RE: The nation is cheering us on - psychdoctor - 01-24-2022

I have seen "Temp" Bengals fans from Washington, Dallas, and others. With exception of Titans and Brown fans. Brown fans are extremely salty. Bengals are what everyone in thought Cleveland would be.

(01-24-2022, 05:51 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: I have seen "Temp" Bengals fans from Washington, Dallas, and others.  With exception of Titans and Brown fans.  Brown fans are extremely  salty.  Bengals are what everyone in thought Cleveland would be.

Ahhh. So nice

RE: The nation is cheering us on - wcu - 01-24-2022

(01-24-2022, 05:50 PM)Takedown Wrote: Kermit's gf is pretty cringe worthy as well. He really needs to keep his circle in check. I've seen KC fans get mad about people making fun of them for KC's association with Jackson Mahomes and Brittany because they say its not in the Chiefs control, which is a lie. Who do you think allows that dork onto the football field every game? LOL. And Brittany blasting champagne on fans from her warm cozy suite after the game was over last night. I'm not gonna lie, that's disgusting. You're pouring alcohol on kids in the cold? Idc if that's Burrow's gf, I'm pissed.

Yeah that was super cringe worthy.  A total disregard for human decency and completely oblivious to anyone around her.  100% conceited narcissist.  I'd truly like to kick her and Jackson in the teeth.  Neither has ever done anything of remote importance, yet they make the conversation about them.  I'd be ashamed if I was Kermit, and I'd lay down the law if I were Chiefs security.

RE: The nation is cheering us on - Mickeypoo - 01-24-2022

(01-24-2022, 05:50 PM)Takedown Wrote: Kermit's gf is pretty cringe worthy as well. He really needs to keep his circle in check. I've seen KC fans get mad about people making fun of them for KC's association with Jackson Mahomes and Brittany because they say its not in the Chiefs control, which is a lie. Who do you think allows that dork onto the football field every game? LOL. And Brittany blasting champagne on fans from her warm cozy suite after the game was over last night. I'm not gonna lie, that's disgusting. You're pouring alcohol on kids in the cold? Idc if that's Burrow's gf, I'm pissed.

Ya, I saw that.   I didn't even know who it was and I was like wtf, you entitled piece of crap! 

Thankfully Joe’s gf seems like a nice down to earth Cincy girl. The only stuff I’ve ever seen online from here is pics of her tailgating outside PBS, or her sitting in the seats with other players wives/gf’s. And also when she publicly apologized for allowing Joe to purchase that terrible outfit he wore earlier this season. LOL

RE: The nation is cheering us on - ochocincos - 01-24-2022

(01-24-2022, 05:25 PM)wcu Wrote: Like most of you, I've been reading anything "Bengals" that I can get my hands on.  Right now, a lot of that is through social media.  Easily 75% of thousands upon thousands of commenters have said they're pulling for Cincinnati to win it all.  I've even seen multiple Steelers and Ravens fans cheering "Go Cincy! They deserve it!" and saw a Steelers fan that says they bought a Burrow jersey.  It's so rewarding for people across the country to start to see what we've seen all along in this team.  The whole country will cheer when Mike Brown hoists that Lombardi Trophy!

I think people are tired of seeing Mahomes in the AFC Championship Game. This is the 4th year in a row.

RE: The nation is cheering us on - fredtoast - 01-24-2022

(01-24-2022, 05:54 PM)wcu Wrote: Yeah that was super cringe worthy.  A total disregard for human decency and completely oblivious to anyone around her.  100% conceited narcissist.  I'd truly like to kick her and Jackson in the teeth.  Neither has ever done anything of remote importance, yet they make the conversation about them.  I'd be ashamed if I was Kermit, and I'd lay down the law if I were Chiefs security.

Lighten up. Think of all the people Joe has assaulted with second hand cigar smoke.

RE: The nation is cheering us on - leonardfan40 - 01-24-2022

(01-24-2022, 05:33 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Just think....they're going to hate us so bad in a couple years. Fans of this league will root for the lovable upstart losers and dog on the top dog all day. This is the beginning, and people can't get enough of it. Soon, people accepting that the Bengals are a top team, and shortly after that, they'll start hating that their team isn't there as well.

Yep I’ve been thinking about that too lol they love us now and want us to beat the Chiefs for them. 2-3 years from now they’ll be loving anyone playing against us hoping we lose lmao

(01-24-2022, 05:58 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Lighten up. Think of all the people Joe has assaulted with second hand cigar smoke.

You joke - but… LOL LOL LOL

http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-What-the-heck-is-Burrows-thinking