Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Dalton To AJ Green Could Be BIG Tonight - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: Dalton To AJ Green Could Be BIG Tonight (/Thread-Dalton-To-AJ-Green-Could-Be-BIG-Tonight)

Dalton To AJ Green Could Be BIG Tonight - kevin - 11-05-2015

Browns had no answer to Carson Palmer to Fitzgerald. Browns had a 20 to 7 lead when Carson and Fitzgerald started making it look easy.....AJ Green could have a huge night, but if he is double covered, that is stupid because Jones or Eifert or Sanu will be wide open.

RE: Dalton To AJ Green Could Be BIG Tonight - XenoMorph - 11-05-2015

Lets send Fisher deep

RE: Dalton To AJ Green Could Be BIG Tonight - Go Cards - 11-05-2015

Yep and even if they double team AJ the Bengals have too much ariel firepower for Browns to cover everything.

Dalton should feast !

RE: Dalton To AJ Green Could Be BIG Tonight - West Union KennyG - 11-05-2015

(11-05-2015, 05:55 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Lets send Fisher deep

Against the Browns, I could see that working out alright.

RE: Dalton To AJ Green Could Be BIG Tonight - kevin - 11-05-2015

I look for Bengals to put on a show in Prime Time....scoring by air, scoring by ground, Hue pulling out his bag of tricks.....Bengals looking good on offense, defense and special teams.....Bengals giving that Message Game on Prime Time on CBS and NFL Network that the soon to be 8-0 is for real.

RE: Dalton To AJ Green Could Be BIG Tonight - Capt.Morgan - 11-05-2015

I was actually thinking that Eifert could be due for a huge game tonight.

But, I'd love to see AJ tear em a new one!

(11-05-2015, 06:31 PM)Capt.Morgan Wrote: I was actually thinking that Eifert could be due for a huge game tonight.

But, I'd love to see AJ tear em a new one!

my fantasy team would love either....

the team starting dalton

Or the team starting Green and Eifert.

RE: Dalton To AJ Green Could Be BIG Tonight - cinci4life - 11-05-2015

(11-05-2015, 06:12 PM)kevin Wrote: I look for Bengals to put on a show in Prime Time....scoring by air, scoring by ground, Hue pulling out his bag of tricks.....Bengals looking good on offense, defense and special teams.....Bengals giving that Message Game on Prime Time on CBS and NFL Network that the soon to be 8-0 is for real.

Only on NFL Network and not CBS. Also on channel 5 in Cincy I believe.

RE: Dalton To AJ Green Could Be BIG Tonight - McC - 11-05-2015

(11-05-2015, 06:52 PM)cinci4life Wrote: Only on NFL Network and not CBS. Also on channel 5 in Cincy I believe.

Channel 12.

(11-05-2015, 06:52 PM)cinci4life Wrote: Only on NFL Network and not CBS. Also on channel 5 in Cincy I believe.

i believe the confusion is CBS was nationally televising games. with NFLN

But now that will only be broadcasting TNF if in your local viewing area.

RE: Dalton To AJ Green Could Be BIG Tonight - Earendil - 11-05-2015

(11-05-2015, 06:12 PM)kevin Wrote: I look for Bengals to put on a show in Prime Time....scoring by air, scoring by ground, Hue pulling out his bag of tricks.....Bengals looking good on offense, defense and special teams.....Bengals giving that Message Game on Prime Time on CBS and NFL Network that the soon to be 8-0 is for real.

Hell, they should be able to score by sea (from the river) in this one.  I just hope they don't play down the the Browns.

RE: Dalton To AJ Green Could Be BIG Tonight - wolfkaosaun - 11-05-2015

Think Hill will have a big game. Don't think he forgets his struggles against this team.

But yeah, I think Green will have a huge game. No Haden = no problem.

RE: Dalton To AJ Green Could Be BIG Tonight - Whacked - 11-05-2015

(11-05-2015, 05:56 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Yep and even if they double team AJ the Bengals have too much ariel firepower for Browns to cover everything.

Dalton should feast !

Buttttt. Shouldn't this be the case with every team? :)

RE: Dalton To AJ Green Could Be BIG Tonight - reuben.ahmed - 11-05-2015

What about Sanu to Green?

RE: Dalton To AJ Green Could Be BIG Tonight - crispy - 11-05-2015

The talking heads will say "Sure they won a prime time game but Cleveland was missing Hartline, Haden, Whitner and McCown"

RE: Dalton To AJ Green Could Be BIG Tonight - wolfkaosaun - 11-05-2015

(11-05-2015, 08:33 PM)crispy Wrote: The talking heads will say "Sure they won a prime time game but Cleveland was missing Hartline, Haden, Whitner and McCown"

Even if they played, they would still same the same thing. As they would against Houston.

Arizona is when the Bengals can prove they can beat a GOOD team in primetime.

RE: Dalton To AJ Green Could Be BIG Tonight - Slappy from New Haven - 11-05-2015

(11-05-2015, 05:55 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Lets send Fisher deep

With Hue you might see it

RE: Dalton To AJ Green Could Be BIG Tonight - Joelist - 11-06-2015

Interestingly, it was Dalton to Eifert that lit it up tonight.

RE: Dalton To AJ Green Could Be BIG Tonight - Big Boss - 11-06-2015

I figure the Browns spent most of their energies trying to keep Green contained considering half of their secondary was out.

Just couldn't cover everybody.

RE: Dalton To AJ Green Could Be BIG Tonight - wolfkaosaun - 11-06-2015

(11-06-2015, 01:30 AM)Big Boss Wrote: I figure the Browns spent most of their energies trying to keep Green contained considering half of their secondary was out.  

Just couldn't cover everybody.

Seahawks and Bills learned this the hard way as well.