Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Burrow about to get canceled over this resurfaced tweet - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Rival Talk (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Rival-Talk)
+--- Thread: Burrow about to get canceled over this resurfaced tweet (/Thread-Burrow-about-to-get-canceled-over-this-resurfaced-tweet)

Pages: 1 2

Burrow about to get canceled over this resurfaced tweet - BmorePat87 - 02-07-2022

The anti-pineapple on pizza woke crowd isn't going to like this. Tongue

Happy Super Bowl Week, Cincy.

RE: Burrow about to get canceled over this resurfaced tweet - XenoMorph - 02-07-2022

(02-07-2022, 05:46 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote:

The anti-pineapple on pizza woke crowd isn't going to like this.   Tongue

Happy Super Bowl Week, Cincy.

Love Pineapple on Pizza especially with Bacon or Ham....    (or BOTH!)   Joe gets better by the day...

RE: Burrow about to get canceled over this resurfaced tweet - StrictlyBiz - 02-07-2022

As he should be. Pineapple on pizza? What find of fuckery is that? Cancelled should be the least of his worries. He should be shipped off to the gallows.

RE: Burrow about to get canceled over this resurfaced tweet - Interceptor - 02-07-2022

Im going to put that in my sig.

RE: Burrow about to get canceled over this resurfaced tweet - HarleyDog - 02-07-2022

My wife hates that shit. I however love pineapple on pizza. She also hates BBQ sauce on pizza. I love that too. Who the hell did I marry? Pizza is life.

RE: Burrow about to get canceled over this resurfaced tweet - kalibengal - 02-07-2022

(02-07-2022, 06:37 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: My wife hates that shit. I however love pineapple on pizza. She also hates BBQ sauce on pizza. I love that too. Who the hell did I marry? Pizza is life.

as the song goes: "whoooooooooooooo lives ina pineapple under the sea?! Sponge Bob square pants!"
Of course hes gonna like the pineapple and I am a fan too

RE: Burrow about to get canceled over this resurfaced tweet - StrictlyBiz - 02-07-2022

(02-07-2022, 06:37 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: My wife hates that shit. I however love pineapple on pizza. She also hates BBQ sauce on pizza. I love that too. Who the hell did I marry? Pizza is life.

BBQ chicken on pizza, now you're talking. But pineapple though? Who did your wife marry is a better question. Sick

RE: Burrow about to get canceled over this resurfaced tweet - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 02-08-2022

When I was a kid I was scared of the idea until I tried it as an adult.

Joe Burrow is a grown up, well done. Smirk

RE: Burrow about to get canceled over this resurfaced tweet - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 02-08-2022

(02-07-2022, 09:26 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: BBQ chicken on pizza, now you're talking. But pineapple though? Who did your wife marry is a better question. Sick

I see you still have your little black helmet on there little man...

Makes sense. Mellow

RE: Burrow about to get canceled over this resurfaced tweet - BmorePat87 - 02-10-2022

jalapeno plus pineapple is amazing on pizza

RE: Burrow about to get canceled over this resurfaced tweet - StoneTheCrow - 02-10-2022

(02-10-2022, 12:35 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: jalapeno plus pineapple is amazing on pizza

I too stand with Joe Burrow. Throw your choice of pepperoni, ham, or bacon on there and voilà.

RE: Burrow about to get canceled over this resurfaced tweet - JS-Steelerfan - 02-12-2022

(02-10-2022, 12:40 AM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: I too stand with Joe Burrow. Throw your choice of pepperoni, ham, or bacon on there and voilà.

This revelation fits well with my decision to root for the Bengals in the short term.  Hawaiian pizza rocks.  

RE: Burrow about to get canceled over this resurfaced tweet - Nately120 - 02-14-2022

All pizza toppings are glorious...as is pizza.

RE: Burrow about to get canceled over this resurfaced tweet - Shake n Blake - 02-14-2022

Everyone's all crips vs bloods over this.

Meanwhile I'm over here like "meh, it's good sometimes, but you have to be in the mood for pineapple, cuz it kinda dominates the flavor".

I get both sides.

RE: Burrow about to get canceled over this resurfaced tweet - Interceptor - 02-14-2022

(02-14-2022, 09:54 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Everyone's all crips vs bloods over this.

Meanwhile I'm over here like "meh, it's good sometimes, but you have to be in the mood for pineapple, cuz it kinda dominates the flavor".

I get both sides.

That's why you add bacon (Canadian or otherwise) to temper the flavor of the pineapple.

RE: Burrow about to get canceled over this resurfaced tweet - Shake n Blake - 02-15-2022

(02-14-2022, 10:58 PM)Interceptor Wrote: That's why you add bacon (Canadian or otherwise) to temper the flavor of the pineapple.

That's obviously the best combo, but I still think the pineapple is pretty dominant, personally, and your choices on toppings are limited by what goes with the pineapple.

Just gotta be in the mood for it, but when you are, it's really good.

RE: Burrow about to get canceled over this resurfaced tweet - Clark W Griswold - 02-16-2022

I love fresh pineapple but never on pizza.
Y’all a bunch of commies!

RE: Burrow about to get canceled over this resurfaced tweet - michaelsean - 02-17-2022

I gotta find a new team.

RE: Burrow about to get canceled over this resurfaced tweet - Murdock2420 - 02-23-2022

I feel like there are a lot of people in this thread that would weigh the same as a duck.......

RE: Burrow about to get canceled over this resurfaced tweet - BFritz21 - 02-28-2022

They just opened a Domino's behind my place in Edgewood but I think I'm going to stick to Noce's further down on Barnwood.

As a kid, and even through college, I really only liked cheese on my pizza but I could deal with things like pepperoni, sausage (sometimes), bacon, and that was about it.

Now, I load up with pepperoni, spicy sausage, bacon, banana peppers, mushroom, pineapple, and hot sauce on every bite ThumbsUp

Teach us, Joe ThumbsUp