Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Bart Scott is going to be on Mo Egger's show - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: Bart Scott is going to be on Mo Egger's show (/Thread-Bart-Scott-is-going-to-be-on-Mo-Egger-s-show)

Pages: 1 2

Bart Scott is going to be on Mo Egger's show - BengalRed - 02-11-2022

ESPN 1530 between 3 and 4. I wish Mo would confront him over his threat to Joe Burrow but he probably won't. They both work for ESPN.

RE: Bart Scott is going to be on Mo Egger's show - PhilHos - 02-11-2022

(02-11-2022, 04:56 PM)BengalRed Wrote: ESPN 1530 between 3 and 4. I wish Mo would confront him over his threat to Joe Burrow but he probably won't. They both work for ESPN.

If they take any calls, make sure to call in and do it if Mo doesn't.

RE: Bart Scott is going to be on Mo Egger's show - BengalRed - 02-11-2022

(02-11-2022, 05:02 PM)PhilHos Wrote: If they take any calls, make sure to call in and do it if Mo doesn't.

Unfortunately he doesn't take calls when he has guests.

RE: Bart Scott is going to be on Mo Egger's show - jj22 - 02-11-2022

That's lame.

RE: Bart Scott is going to be on Mo Egger's show - Bengalpool - 02-11-2022

I quoted Mo's post about having him on. Saying, "I really hope Mo questions Bart Scott's tasteless remarks towards Burrow and the Bengals".

Mo usually likes my tweets. This time he did not. I don't expect Mo to confront a member from ESPN since, y'know. He's on EPSN radio.

(02-11-2022, 05:21 PM)jj22 Wrote: That's lame.

Are you saying it's lame that he doesn't take calls when he has guests? Because the guest is only on for about 10 minutes. They aren't on for the whole hour.

He's on now!

RE: Bart Scott is going to be on Mo Egger's show - GodFather - 02-11-2022

F Bart Scott....

(02-11-2022, 05:26 PM)BengalRed Wrote: Are you saying it's lame that he doesn't take calls when he has guests? Because the guest is only on for about 10 minutes. They aren't on for the whole hour.

I'm saying it's lame he'd even invite him on given he knows what was said. 

He is saying something about the comments now.

Well Mo is failing to even defend the notion as Bart just runs him over acting like Burrow is done for. Bart mopped the floor with him.

(02-11-2022, 05:33 PM)jj22 Wrote: I'm saying it's lame he'd even invite him on given he knows what was said. 

Got it. ThumbsUp

Wow Mo... Wow.

That was worse. He was better off not bringing it up.

RE: Bart Scott is going to be on Mo Egger's show - PhilHos - 02-11-2022

(02-11-2022, 05:37 PM)jj22 Wrote: Well Mo is failing to even defend the notion as Bart just runs him over acting like Burrow is done for.

Any chance you can be more spefic in what was said for those of us who can't listen?

Thanks.

(02-11-2022, 05:41 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Any chance you can be more spefic in what was said for those of us who can't listen?

Thanks.

At least Mo asked him about what he said but no one mentioned the red dot. Scott gave some lame explanation about the teams being competitors. Mo should have asked him about the red dot. 

He said everything he said before and more. Said it was equivalent to the cleat cleaning from TJ that led to Palmers knee injury and years of losing to the Steelers.... Mo should have never set himself or Cinci media up to get bulldozed by Bart on that subject again if he didn't have the balls to even dispute the notion.

Bart just basically went on and on about Burrow being hunted and anyone thinking otherwise or thinking he won't be are fools.

RE: Bart Scott is going to be on Mo Egger's show - Phil in BG - 02-11-2022

He really should not be allowed to comment on any network. It shows the mentality that that team has always had. They obviously try to hurt people.

BAN BART SCOTT!

(02-11-2022, 05:44 PM)jj22 Wrote: He said everything he said before and more. Said it was equivalent to the cleat cleaning from TJ that led to Palmers knee injury and years of losing to the Steelers.... Mo should have never set himself or Cinci media up to get bulldozed by Bart on that subject again if he didn't have the balls to even dispute the notion.

Bart just basically went on and on about Burrow being hunted and anyone thinking otherwise or thinking he won't be are fools.

I'll cut Mo some slack. I think he does a really good job on his show and I enjoy listening. It's easy for us to sit back and talk about how we would handle that interview.

RE: Bart Scott is going to be on Mo Egger's show - rfaulk34 - 02-11-2022

He should have asked Bart, "so, next year when Burrow throws for another 400 and the Bengals beat the Ravens like they did with Lamar playing, in Baltimore, what happens next? Do they get even more mad about that?".