Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2021 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2021-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** (/Thread-SUPER-BOWL-LVI-GameDay-Thread-Rams-vs-Bengals)

***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - Bengalholic - 02-12-2022

*****SUPER BOWL LVI*****

Los Angeles Rams (15-5)   vs   Cincinnati Bengals (13-7)
Sunday, February 13th, 2022 at 6:30 PM on NBC
SoFi Stadium, Inglewood, California
Announce Crew: Al Michaels, Cris Collinsworth, Michele Tafoya, Katheryn Tappen
Referee: Ron Torbert
{Streaming Links: Click HERE!}
Radio: ESPN (1530)

[Image: JznqMHl.jpg]

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - StoneTheCrow - 02-12-2022

Oh my goodness. She’s a beaut’

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - cinci4life - 02-12-2022

First ever Super Bowl thread! Never thought i'd see the day this soon.

WHO DEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - Interceptor - 02-12-2022

We have a GameDay thread this late in the season? That's weird. Let me put down my draft board.....

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - HarleyDog - 02-12-2022

This a a beautiful thread. Best thread in board history.

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - reuben.ahmed - 02-12-2022

Only 1 game left!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - StoneTheCrow - 02-12-2022

(02-12-2022, 02:26 PM)Interceptor Wrote: We have a GameDay thread this late in the season? That's weird. Let me put down my draft board.....

A low key great part of this run is that it shortens the offseason by damn near two months.

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - TecmoBengals - 02-12-2022

This is awesome!

[Image: joe-burrow.gif]

Who Dey & Go Bengals!

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - George Cantstandya - 02-12-2022

(02-12-2022, 02:47 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: This a a beautiful thread. Best thread in board history.

Also a thread that was never seen on the old forum.  Thus this forum is 100 times better than the old one.   :)

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - HarleyDog - 02-12-2022

(02-12-2022, 07:14 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Also a thread that was never seen on the old forum.  Thus this forum is 100 times better than the old one.   :)

Just like the Bengals, we too are setting records. LOL 

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - rfaulk34 - 02-12-2022

(02-12-2022, 02:14 PM)Bengalholic Wrote:
*****SUPER BOWL LVI*****

Los Angeles Rams (15-5)   vs   Cincinnati Bengals (13-7)
Sunday, February 13th, 2022 at 6:30 PM on NBC
SoFi Stadium, Inglewood, California
Announce Crew: Al Michaels, Cris Collinsworth, Michele Tafoya, Katheryn Tappen
Referee: Ron Torbert
{Streaming Links: Click HERE!}

[Image: JznqMHl.jpg]

Best Game Day thread ever! I had to leave it all in there in my reply because it's spectacular. 

As usual, i won't be in here tomorrow but have fun and play nice ladies and gents!

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - Awful Llama - 02-12-2022

In just 24 short hours our Bengals, and not the Pats, not the Bills, not the Chiefs and definitely not the Steelers, will represent the AFC in Super Bowl LVI. I still cannot fully process that. If we win, they may just find me wandering around the mall sometime next week, clutching strangers by the lapels and repeatedly asking "Is it real? Please tell me it's real!"

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - TecmoBengals - 02-12-2022

I appreciate getting to watch these guys play.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">The Fellas <a href="https://t.co/Z3Pl5DPslg">pic.twitter.com/Z3Pl5DPslg</a></p>&mdash; Cincinnati Bengals (@Bengals) <a href="https://twitter.com/Bengals/status/1492628903633903617?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">February 12, 2022</a></blockquote>

(02-12-2022, 08:47 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: In just 24 short hours our Bengals, and not the Pats, not the Bills, not the Chiefs and definitely not the Steelers, will represent the AFC in Super Bowl LVI.  I still cannot fully process that.  If we win, they may just find me wandering around the mall sometime next week, clutching strangers by the lapels and repeatedly asking "Is it real?  Please tell me it's real!"

Your gonna be like James Stewart at the end of the movie "It's a wonderful life." 

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - bengalfan74 - 02-12-2022

Does this really say Super Bowl ? Honey did I just burn one ?

Who Dey

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - Awful Llama - 02-12-2022

(02-12-2022, 08:57 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Your gonna be like James Stewart at the end of the movie "It's a wonderful life." 

"Merry Christmas you wonderful old building and loan!" LOL

(02-12-2022, 09:15 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: "Merry Christmas you wonderful old building and loan!" LOL

Seriously, we win tomorrow. The Queen City is gonna be that way.

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - Fan_in_Kettering - 02-12-2022

(02-12-2022, 09:08 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Does this really say Super Bowl?

Yes it does. My stomach is already screaming for antacid and sleep won’t come easy tonight either. I didn’t feel this way in either 1982 or 1989 but in 2022 I’m a ball of jangling nerves.

The Bengals have to win tomorrow. The Sheep must be eaten by the Tiger. One Lombardi Trophy prominently displayed in Paul Brown Stadium will not only be great for the Bengals and for Mike Brown but for the greater Cincinnati area in general.

(02-12-2022, 09:30 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Yes it does.  My stomach is already screaming for antacid and sleep won’t come easy tonight either.  I didn’t feel this way in either 1982 or 1989 but in 2022 I’m a ball of jangling nerves.  

The Bengals have to win tomorrow.  The Sheep must be eaten by the Tiger.  One Lombardi Trophy prominently displayed in Paul Brown Stadium will not only be great for the Bengals and for Mike Brown but for the greater Cincinnati area in general.

They made fun of our chili.  They. Must. Pay.

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - Fan_in_Kettering - 02-12-2022

(02-12-2022, 09:36 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: They made fun of our chili.  They. Must. Pay.

That’s right, Llama.

I am generally a peaceful, gentle man but tomorrow all that goes out the window. I want to see the Bengals’ defense play with a physicality never seen before. I want the world to witness AFC North football at its best with a smashmouth offense and a punishing shutdown defense. I want Joe Burrow to light up the Rams with a touchdown to five different receivers and for Joe Mixon to rack up 100+ yards rushing.

For 33 years since the Bengals’ last Super Bowl appearance I’ve been haunted by Tim Krumrie breaking his leg and Lewis Billups dropping a certain interception. I’m sick of being one of a handful of teams who have been to the Super Bowl and never won.

Most of all I’m tired of obnoxious fans from Baltimore and Pittsburgh bragging about their multiple Super Bowl wins and shoving it in our faces for decades. The Cleveland Los Angeles St. Louis Los Angeles Rams must be defeated and beaten soundly.