Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2021 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2021-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** (/Thread-SUPER-BOWL-LVI-GameDay-Thread-Rams-vs-Bengals)

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - leonardfan40 - 02-13-2022

Down 10-13 after kicking off to start the game and giving them the ball at midfield once. I’ll take that. Joe hasn’t been great but he hasn’t been trying to do too much either. We’ve got a 2nd half team and are in a good spot here. WHO DEY!!!

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - reuben.ahmed - 02-13-2022

Joe Burrow plays a ton of chess, this dude always turns it on in the 2nd half. Some information is being presented to him at half that he processes faster than others. He will display it.

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - Nately120 - 02-13-2022

(02-13-2022, 10:03 PM)Housh Wrote: Not throwing a pick like Stafford

Nor 2 TDs like him either.   Fear not, Burrow has at least 2 TD throws in him tonight.  

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - NUGDUKWE - 02-13-2022

I don't know I don't think Burrow looks to bad. I've noticed other parts of the season that we run Boyd on these long developing routes. He was coming open as Burrow was getting sacked there. Just an observation that I noticed earlier in the year also when and wondered if that played a part in some of the games he disappeared.

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - swilson3828 - 02-13-2022

I'm not sure what you all are expecting out of Burrow lol. I'm more concerned about our defensive backfield

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 - 02-13-2022

Hargreaves is the goat of the game.

Refs not helping us. Missing the Ramsey hold in Higgins, and not stopping the clock (twice) when we got out of bounds late (though that might have helped us).

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - Rubekahn29 - 02-13-2022

(02-13-2022, 10:03 PM)sloSTI Wrote: How many yards does Chase need to set a rookie receiving SB record?

About 50/60 more

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - Rubekahn29 - 02-13-2022

(02-13-2022, 10:05 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: Hargreaves is the goat of the game.

Refs not helping us. Missing the Ramsey hold in Higgins, and not stopping the clock (twice) when we got out of bounds late (though that might have helped us).

They won’t call PI unless it’s egregious.

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - Nately120 - 02-13-2022

Burrow hasn't been sacked 9 times yet, either. Things are ok.

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - NUGDUKWE - 02-13-2022

If we can score a TD after half and put some pressure on the Rams we could be in a good position.

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - TheCincinnatiKid - 02-13-2022

(02-13-2022, 10:03 PM)Housh Wrote: Not throwing a pick like Stafford

Stafford has 100% been the better QB so far. That pick was no worse than a punt for them. On 3rd and 15 wasn't it, so just rolling the dice and fortunately Bates was there. Burrow gotta show up.

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - jfkbengals - 02-13-2022

This is the part that worries me.

The LONG half time.

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - Von Cichlid - 02-13-2022

(02-13-2022, 10:04 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Joe Burrow plays a ton of chess, this dude always turns it on in the 2nd half. Some information is being presented to him at half that he processes faster than others. He will display it.

It is good that there is an extended half time too.

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - Shake n Blake - 02-13-2022

(02-13-2022, 10:02 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: Bengals pass offense is so sketchy

They’re not a quick pass type offense

Looks like the offense we ran with Dalton. 90% quick throws with a couple deep shots mixed in. It really doesn't seem like Burrow's style. Rams aren't looking like world beaters on the dline, so we should open it up a bit more.

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - sloSTI - 02-13-2022

(02-13-2022, 10:05 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: About 50/60 more

Totally doable, I knew it was over 100, just couldn't remember how much, thanks

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - Joelist - 02-13-2022

(02-13-2022, 10:05 PM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: I don't know I don't think Burrow looks to bad. I've noticed other parts of the season that we run Boyd on these long developing routes. He was coming open as Burrow was getting sacked there. Just an observation that I noticed earlier in the year also when and wondered if that played a part in some of the games he disappeared.

Burrow has missed WIDE open players three times now and took a needless sack by rolling in the wrong direction. He sees Chase and we get 7 instead of 3 and he had another case where he missed seeing Tee for what would have been a big easy gain. Burrow needs to get his head back on and forget about diamond necklaces and weird suits - he wants to be Joe Namath he needs to do it RIGHT NOW. 

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - Whatever - 02-13-2022

Pretty good so far. Ticked at Evans for totally misplaying the ball on our second drive. Run game has gotten going. Feel bad for OBJ. The idiot who came off the bench to celebrate after the Bates pick needs to be cut at the start of the league year.

(02-13-2022, 10:05 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: Hargreaves is the goat of the game.

That throw was a little behind anyway. But it might've needed to be as another defender came in to blow it up. Awuzie had a decent grab of Jeffersons arm right before the half they didn't call. I'm okay if they call it the same both ways.

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - TheCincinnatiKid - 02-13-2022

(02-13-2022, 10:07 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: This is the part that worries me.

The LONG half time.

Yeah the whole 2nd half team thing... well they don't usually have to mull a half time as much as this.

Plus side is the long half time hasn't killed our momentum at all. Nobody really had any.

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - Emphasis - 02-13-2022

Keep the heat on Stafford he'll give us gifts.