Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2021 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2021-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** (/Thread-SUPER-BOWL-LVI-GameDay-Thread-Rams-vs-Bengals)

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - grampahol - 02-13-2022

(02-13-2022, 10:01 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: The game is playing out to the Cincinnati Bengals advantage.  

If you watched the sports media you would think that Aaron Donald would have had 10 sacks by now and the Rams would be up 41 and nothing

Say it ain't so!  Donald has been blanked so far.  Every time I look Hopkins has him tied up in knots.. 

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - TheCincinnatiKid - 02-13-2022

(02-13-2022, 10:07 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Looks like the offense we ran with Dalton. 90% quick throws with a couple deep shots mixed in. It really doesn't seem like Burrow's style. Rams aren't looking like world beaters on the dline, so we should open it up a bit more.

I agree. It almost looks like we're planning more for the Rams d-line than reacting to it. I get not just letting them go at Burrow and trying to mitigate a threat, but our O-Line is doing ok at keeping Burrow safe. Open up the playbook a little.

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - reuben.ahmed - 02-13-2022

Burrow can turn the game around in the 2nd half. When have the Bengals not?

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - Joelist - 02-13-2022

I muted the halftime show as it is cringey.

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - jfkbengals - 02-13-2022

This is terrible. I haven't won any quarters. Right way or wrong way. I though 1 and 1 would have picked something up!

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - Interceptor - 02-13-2022

(02-13-2022, 10:08 PM)Whatever Wrote: Pretty good so far.  Ticked at Evans for totally misplaying the ball on our second drive.  Run game has gotten going.  Feel bad for OBJ.  The idiot who came off the bench to celebrate after the Bates pick needs to be cut at the start of the league year.

If Brown was cut midgame....

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - Bengalitis - 02-13-2022

why is snoop wearing a rams attire? no good

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - Bengalfan4life27c - 02-13-2022

that early playcalling and 4th down was bad hope we overcome.

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - masonbengals fan - 02-13-2022

(02-13-2022, 10:10 PM)Joelist Wrote: I muted the halftime show as it is cringey.

I'm listening to Lap & co

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - mustang473 - 02-13-2022

(02-13-2022, 10:07 PM)Joelist Wrote: Burrow has missed WIDE open players three times now and took a needless sack by rolling in the wrong direction. He sees Chase and we get 7 instead of 3 and he had another case where he missed seeing Tee for what would have been a big easy gain. Burrow needs to get his head back on and forget about diamond necklaces and weird suits - he wants to be Joe Namath he needs to do it RIGHT NOW. 

Jesus drop what he wore as an argument. It’s so dumb to think that has anything to do with his play.

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - NUGDUKWE - 02-13-2022

(02-13-2022, 10:08 PM)TheCincinnatiKid Wrote: Yeah the whole 2nd half team thing... well they don't usually have to mull a half time as much as this.

Plus side is the long half time hasn't killed our momentum at all. Nobody really had any.

Ugh. This is a good point. Don't know how the team is gonna handle the long halftime. As well the 2nd half is gonna feel a little more urgent.

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - Bengalitis - 02-13-2022

classic rap, that's good... less skin than jlo and shakira, that's for sure.. lol

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - Interceptor - 02-13-2022

(02-13-2022, 10:10 PM)Joelist Wrote: I muted the halftime show as it is cringey.

I'm watching BBT during halftime. Wink

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - masonbengals fan - 02-13-2022

Need some more of the Tee Higgins & Tyler Boyd show.

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - WiregrassBenGal - 02-13-2022

At the risk of sounding like an old crabapple: YOU CALL THIS MUSIC???????????

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - jfkbengals - 02-13-2022

(02-13-2022, 10:11 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: why is snoop wearing a rams attire? no good

Because he is a local.

So the Rams are one of the 26 teams he is a bandwagon fan of.

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - Mike M (the other one) - 02-13-2022

(02-13-2022, 10:12 PM)Interceptor Wrote: I'm watching BBT during halftime. Wink

where's Clark Harris?? 

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - Awful Llama - 02-13-2022

(02-13-2022, 10:10 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: This is terrible.  I haven't won any quarters.  Right way or wrong way.  I though 1 and 1 would have picked something up!

I ran our office's pool for probably 15 years, and in all that time I won one lousy quarter.  One quarter out of 60.  Still heard "Fixed!"

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - michaelsean - 02-13-2022

(02-13-2022, 10:02 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: As the game goes on, rams will get tighter

Yup they have all the pressure in them. They bought a team to win the SB and mortgaged their future.

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - Joelist - 02-13-2022

(02-13-2022, 10:12 PM)mustang473 Wrote: Jesus drop what he wore as an argument. It’s so dumb to think that has anything to do with his play.

He's playing like all the limelight the last two weeks caused him to lose his focus.