Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2021 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2021-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** (/Thread-SUPER-BOWL-LVI-GameDay-Thread-Rams-vs-Bengals)

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - grampahol - 02-13-2022

Would I hurt anyone's feelings if I said that this ain't exactly the greatest show of all time? Not my cup of tea.   Mellow

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - reuben.ahmed - 02-13-2022

in da club

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - Science Friction - 02-13-2022

Watch for this in the second half....  will the Bengals play loose, fun, free, imaginative offense in the second half, pulling out all stops or will they play tight, predictable conservative offense?   If they do the former they will be world champions...

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - sloSTI - 02-13-2022

(02-13-2022, 10:13 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Because he is a local.

So the Rams are one of the 26 teams he is a bandwagon fan of.

Wasn't Snoop kinda a Bengals fan when they drafted Ross since he was in his football program or something

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - reuben.ahmed - 02-13-2022

(02-13-2022, 10:14 PM)grampahol Wrote: Would I hurt anyone's feelings if I said that this ain't exactly the greatest show of all time? Not my cup of tea.   Mellow

Old white guy wants an acoustic guitar and some country music, say it

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - WiregrassBenGal - 02-13-2022

Not even good dancing; just a bunch of ho's doing pole dance moves and too many of them!!! This is the worst!!!!!!

the first time i heard someone else playing in da club, their car was bumping, the dude rolled the window down and it was a white guy with red hair and a gold chain. It was a surprise to my stereotypical self.

Some of you guys don't know some of the top songs of all time lol

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - BengalFanInNJ - 02-13-2022

Music isn’t bad. So far.

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - jfkbengals - 02-13-2022

(02-13-2022, 10:13 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: I ran our office's pool for probably 15 years, and in all that time I won one lousy quarter.  One quarter out of 60.  Still heard "Fixed!"

The worst was undefeated Pats falling to the Giants.

Bellicheck let the clock run out to end the first quarter with the ball on the 1 or 2 instead of just punching it in, then punched it in on the first snap of the second quarter.

Had he done it to end the first quarter, I would have won all 4 quarters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - Joelist - 02-13-2022

Costumes are terrible, "dancing" is amateurish and I have it muted so can't comment on the music.

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - NUGDUKWE - 02-13-2022

Not that I mind this particular halftime show or anything. Its probably because the Bengals are playing but the superbowl is a circus.

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - michaelsean - 02-13-2022

(02-13-2022, 10:15 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Old white guy wants an acoustic guitar and some country music, say it

But instead we get old black guys.

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - mustang473 - 02-13-2022

(02-13-2022, 10:14 PM)Joelist Wrote: He's playing like all the limelight the last two weeks caused him to lose his focus. 

Yes you’re right. I take it back. He’s probably ironing his suit at halftime. Definitely not the fact he’s a second year quarterback playing playoff football against the best defenses in the league. Are you that dense or do you just get really emotional and say stupid stuff?

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - Timanky12 - 02-13-2022

Rams dominated the first quarter and a half and only up 3. I would be worried if I was Stafford.

I don't know how many times we've said In Joe we Trust, but that chess master is gonna come out of this and we'll all be saying really, he did it this soon?

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - edindetroit - 02-13-2022

A worry, if OBJ doesn't come back in the 2nd half Bengals D will be facing stuff they haven't studied.

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - Von Cichlid - 02-13-2022

(02-13-2022, 10:14 PM)Science Friction Wrote: Watch for this in the second half....  will the Bengals play loose, fun, free, imaginative offense in the second half, pulling out all stops or will they play tight, predictable conservative offense?   If they do the former they will be world champions...

The Mixon pass certainly suggests the former.

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - masonbengals fan - 02-13-2022

Pressure is on LA.

(02-13-2022, 10:16 PM)michaelsean Wrote: But instead we get old black guys.

yeah they usually keep their groove as they age lol.

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - swilson3828 - 02-13-2022

(02-13-2022, 10:07 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Looks like the offense we ran with Dalton. 90% quick throws with a couple deep shots mixed in. It really doesn't seem like Burrow's style. Rams aren't looking like world beaters on the dline, so we should open it up a bit more.

The Rams dline might not be looking like world beaters BECAUSE Burrow is getting it off so fast