Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2021 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2021-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** (/Thread-SUPER-BOWL-LVI-GameDay-Thread-Rams-vs-Bengals)

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - Joelist - 02-13-2022

(02-13-2022, 10:17 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: I don't know how many times we've said In Joe we Trust, but that chess master is gonna come out of this and we'll all be saying really, he did it this soon?

That's what I hope. So far he has always played biggest on the biggest stages but tonight he looks bad on the biggest stage of all.

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - grampahol - 02-13-2022

(02-13-2022, 10:15 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Old white guy wants an acoustic guitar and some country music, say it

I like jazz better personally.. I can see why the younsters might like this, but for me?  Just noise.. oh well.. 

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - Bengalitis - 02-13-2022

They need to take out the old record players and rap old skool.

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - pally - 02-13-2022

(02-13-2022, 10:11 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: why is snoop wearing a rams attire? no good

Snoop is from the area and has a youth football program in Inglewood.  I'm ok with it...it is a genuine fandom

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - Clark W Griswold - 02-13-2022

Not my thing but gotta love the NFL having these classy guys do the halftime show. And no not racist (Prince was awesome and talented). These guys have histories of domestic violence, singing about killing cops and don’t get me started on Dre’s NWA lyrics. Way to support women NFL.

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - WiregrassBenGal - 02-13-2022

(02-13-2022, 10:16 PM)Joelist Wrote: Costumes are terrible, "dancing" is amateurish and I have it muted so can't comment on the music.

You ain't missing anything. If I keep railing against this halftime show I'm gonna be called racist, so I'm gonna shut up.

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - reuben.ahmed - 02-13-2022

(02-13-2022, 10:18 PM)grampahol Wrote: I like jazz better personally.. I can see why the younsters might like this, but for me?  Just noise.. oh well.. 

Yeah so you know, most people watching the superbowl won't like jazz, lol. I like dave mathews band.

Now you got eminem, can't appreciate this? It's EMINEM! This is the hypest song ever. Don't any you people exercise?! Lol

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - TheUberHuber - 02-13-2022

(02-13-2022, 10:14 PM)grampahol Wrote: Would I hurt anyone's feelings if I said that this ain't exactly the greatest show of all time? Not my cup of tea.   Mellow

I appreciate the fact that these rappers changed the face of music and culture coming from drug and gang infested streets. Now one is a billionaire and they are lip singing in the Superbowl. It is a good, and very American, story. 

But yes I agree, it is pretty terrible imo lol.. 

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - Timanky12 - 02-13-2022

Stafford started out 10 for 11. Finished 12 for 18, good improvement from defense. Only gave up 26 yards rushing, not bad, either.

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - swilson3828 - 02-13-2022

(02-13-2022, 10:14 PM)grampahol Wrote: Would I hurt anyone's feelings if I said that this ain't exactly the greatest show of all time? Not my cup of tea.   Mellow

It sucks.  Then again I think all rap and hip hop sucks.  My son probably loves it

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - bengals67 - 02-13-2022

I think we are in great shape. Only down 3 and we get the ball first.

OBJ going out is huge.

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - jfkbengals - 02-13-2022

(02-13-2022, 10:14 PM)sloSTI Wrote: Wasn't Snoop kinda a Bengals fan when they drafted Ross since he was in his football program or something

He's been caught on camera in virtually ever jersey in the league, and it's always some weird story of why that is his team....

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - Shake n Blake - 02-13-2022

(02-13-2022, 10:19 PM)pally Wrote: Snoop is from the area and has a youth football program in Inglewood.  I'm ok with it...it is a genuine fandom

...unlike when he roots for Pittsburgh. Or some other flavor of the week.

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - swilson3828 - 02-13-2022

(02-13-2022, 10:20 PM)TheUberHuber Wrote: I appreciate the fact that these rappers changed the face of music and culture coming from drug and gang infested streets. Now one is a billionaire and they are lip singing in the Superbowl. It is a good, and very American, story. 

But yes I agree, it is pretty terrible imo lol.. 

Many of these rappers self admittedly funded their music careers with drug money

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - reuben.ahmed - 02-13-2022

Dude these songs are ripping, you guys need to get some style. lol It doesn't touch Michael Jackson, sure. MJ is dead. Burrow will teach you guys how to be cool.

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - Science Friction - 02-13-2022

Hard to fathom what passes for music nowadays. I really feel for younger people that never got to experience the music of the seventies and eighties.

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - Rubekahn29 - 02-13-2022

(02-13-2022, 10:07 PM)sloSTI Wrote: Totally doable, I knew it was over 100, just couldn't remember how much, thanks

I think 108 is the record

(02-13-2022, 10:22 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Dude these songs are ripping, you guys need to get some style. lol It doesn't touch Michael Jackson, sure. MJ is dead.

The mute button is all I need

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - edindetroit - 02-13-2022

(02-13-2022, 10:15 PM)WiregrassBenGal Wrote: Not even good dancing; just a bunch of ho's doing pole dance moves and too many of them!!! This is the worst!!!!!!

Marge Simpson : You know, FOX turned into a hardcore sex channel so gradually I didn't even notice.

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - WiregrassBenGal - 02-13-2022

Ugh, somebody please get the rotten fruit and start throwing it!